Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

#Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari (701 Views)

Presidential Amnesty Office: Buhari’s Ministers Battle For Cronies / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2021
The President, Major General  Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has claimed that last year’s #EndSARS protest against police brutality was aimed at removing him from office.Buhari said this when he appeared on Arise TV on Thursday morning.

The president stated that those who participated in the protest have made Nigeria unattractive to investors.He also blamed the protest on the dwindling inflow of foreign direct investment to the country.

He was asked how he could improve foreign direct investment in Nigeria.In response, he said, “This question was answered last year when there was the #EndSARS protest. You remember the young people that wanted to march here and remove me?”

He added, “Tell the young people to behave themselves and make the country safe, then we can attract real investors to the country”.

https://punchng.com/endsars-protest-was-to-remove-me-from-office-buhari/?amp Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by wealthgoddess: 12:32am On Jun 11, 2021
Uhmm what are we gonna day about June 12. Please all we want is peace
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Jashub: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2021
Oga Buhari, with the current level of insecurity in the country, you sef suppose agree to remove yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2021
June 12 protest will also be to remove you from office, clown.
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Aboks(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2021
Hmmm that protest is kwaraption
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:56am On Jun 11, 2021
One wonder what this man really thinks of himself if he really have a conscience.Does he still thinks he is worthy of the office of the president given what Nigeria has become under him?

Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Racoon(m): 1:02am On Jun 11, 2021
The president stated that those who participated in the protest have made Nigeria unattractive to investors.He also blamed the protest on the dwindling inflow of foreign direct investment to the country.

He was asked how he could improve foreign direct investment in Nigeria.In response,he answered...... “Tell the young people to behave themselves and make the country safe, then we can attract real investors to the country”.
Just imagine! Not even his government lack of feasible economic blueprints, policy somersaults, FOREX flight/instability of the capital market, creeping /double digits inflation, deteriorating widespread insecurity occasioned by his gross negligence to the atrocities of bandits, fulani/ BH terrorists but #EndSARS protests responsible for making Nigeria a less attractive destination for investors?

BTW how have president Buhari made Nigeria and Nigerians "safe" given the theatre of bloodbath and killing fields bandits, his killer "foreign" fulani brothers and BH terrorists have turned Nigeria into under him today? Buhari's utter clueless and ineptitude is on a complete different pedestal.Meanwhile,

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Kdon2: 1:19am On Jun 11, 2021
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by kooler99: 1:24am On Jun 11, 2021
A lot people still do not understand buhari and they keep asking questions that they already know the answers. The reason why buhari's government is failing is that his phobia and shame of being removed a second time is making him choose his kinsmen he sees as his loyalist rather than use competent people that can move the country forward. The coup that removed him in the 80's is his biggest nightmare and he will do everything possible to finish his 2nd term.Its going to get worse before it gets better.
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by kaptaintintin: 1:43am On Jun 11, 2021
Incredible shocked
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by b3llo(m): 2:01am On Jun 11, 2021
With the current insecurity that result in loss of lives and property atleast you should have resigned honourably.
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by WHOYOUUU: 2:09am On Jun 11, 2021
Pls I need sincere answers to my questions pls,
Question (1). The person that was interviewed on the 10/06/2021 around 8:45am as the
president of Nigeria, is he BUHARI or JUBRI of Sudan as NAMDI KANU claim?

Question (2), if truly is BUHARI then is NAMDI KANU telling lies to biafrans or he is not mentally stable?
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by QuotaSystem: 2:41am On Jun 11, 2021
...and they failed and will continue to fail woefully cool
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by ZeroAccess: 2:47am On Jun 11, 2021
When you kept mute about police brutalities, what then is your usefulness in that office.

We give too many attention to unfortunate people. Extremely disappointing. Aft 12yrs trying to get to that office.
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Paramountguy: 2:50am On Jun 11, 2021
“Tell the young people to behave themselves and make the country safe, then we can attract real investors to the country”.

Oga Buhari, are you behaving yourself and making the country safe?
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 2:51am On Jun 11, 2021
Kai this Man Buhari you don try abeg.
You've fought all these and still comes out victorious! Obrigado! Gracia!! Kudos!!!

PMB vs PDP
PMB vs Atiku
PMB vs corrupt Judges
PMB vs Saraki's NASS
PMB vs Avengers
PMB vs Nnamdi Kanu( mnk piantae)
PMB vs IPOB/ESN/UGM
PMB vs hoodlums
PMB vs Boko haram/ISWAP
PMB vs Bandits
PMB vs #Endsar
PMB vs Donald Okechukwu Trump
PMB vs Twitter

Which other fight make them bring it on for Mr Capacity!
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by tillaman(m): 2:55am On Jun 11, 2021
Yes it was,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by MansoryMX(m): 2:55am On Jun 11, 2021
The level of hatred towards the Youth of this country, the East and some governors coupled religious bigotry in that pre-recorded and doctored interview shows the true nature of this man you people voted for, little wonder how the Fulani are so bold in their killing spree toward or natives of this blessed country. I only know say heartache will kill this man before 2023, that’s if there is a country called Nigeria. Nothing more I have to say on Buhari matter anymore! As he nor wan change his evil ways. Death will come knocking on his door. He should go and ask Abba Kyari, Abacha and Co.
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by princemillla(m): 3:06am On Jun 11, 2021
Truly the dullardihno
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by rex444(m): 4:15am On Jun 11, 2021
I think I have gotten to the point where news concerning our president and our country, I go just see am, jump and pass...
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Mossadd: 5:18am On Jun 11, 2021
I understand him that was what they told him and they know he must believe it
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Coldshisha: 5:20am On Jun 11, 2021
We just blame Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu for doing their jobs.... It's clear that they are just communicating what they were sent to say by Buhari
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2021
This clown absolutely lacks self awareness.
Re: #Endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office — Buhari by esnbrutality: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2021
BUT HE HASN;T WON THE BATTLE AGAINST HIS OBVIOUS FOOLISHNESS... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aufbauh:
Kai this Man Buhari you don try abeg.
You've fought all these and still comes out victorious! Obrigado! Gracia!! Kudos!!!

PMB vs PDP
PMB vs Atiku
PMB vs corrupt Judges
PMB vs Saraki's NASS
PMB vs Avengers
PMB vs Nnamdi Kanu( mnk piantae)
PMB vs IPOB/ESN/UGM
PMB vs hoodlums
PMB vs Boko haram/ISWAP
PMB vs Bandits
PMB vs #Endsar
PMB vs Donald Okechukwu Trump
PMB vs Twitter

Which other fight make them bring it on for Mr Capacity!

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Igbo Domination In Biafra. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Orders Members To Boycott Kenyan Products, Airline / Kaduna Bandits Go Haywire, Security Experts Urge Action To Halt Abductions Amid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.