Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Themes And Poetic Devices In Raider Of The Treasure Trove By Lade Wosornu - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Themes And Poetic Devices In Raider Of The Treasure Trove By Lade Wosornu (3118 Views)

Themes And Poetic Devices In Raider Of The Treasure Trove By Lade Wosornu / Let Me Die Alone By John K. Kargbo - Analysis Of Literary Devices In The Play / Themes And Poetic Devices In The Good Morrow By John Donne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Themes And Poetic Devices In Raider Of The Treasure Trove By Lade Wosornu by LiteratureClass: 6:18am On Jun 11, 2021
This video is an analysis of the THEMES AND POETIC DEVICES in "Raider of Treasure Trove" by Lade Wosornu. The poem is an African poem that warned people from giving room to anger and rage. It encourage people to embrace joy and happiness so that they can realize their dreams, ambitions, etc.
Please subscribe to the channel to get more videos on the analyses of novels, plays, drama texts, short stories, poems, theories, etc for your examinations, assignments, research, thesis, projects, personal study, etc. Click the notification bell to get notified when new video is uploaded. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gro21AejZX0

(1) (Reply)

My Life As A Fresher / Daisy's Penance / My Office Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.