Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Way Maker - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Way Maker (372 Views)

Very Effective Cleansing And Way Maker Soap (asina Tipa Tipa) / Prophet Uebert Angel Rewrites Sinach's Way Maker.� Uebert Angel Explained Why / Awesome Brazilian Version Of Sinachi Way Maker(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Maker by Dangerousboy(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2021
THE WAY MAKER

Isa.43.19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Stuck between the devil(Pharaoh) and the red sea, the Israelites thought it was the end of the road. But the way maker made a way for them through the red sea. Exo 14.

The whole world was against King Jehoshaphat, they ganged up together against him to crush him and his Kingdom to pieces. He ran to the way maker and his enemies began to kill theirselves. 2Chro 20.

It doesn't matter who or what is against you. It doesn't matter how big the problem is, or how difficult the challenge. Jesus the way maker will make a way supernaturally, if you will trust and hold on to him. Hallelujah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Maker by Xscape1993(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2021
Hallelujah to the King of kings!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Maker by orisa37: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2021
I believe.

CHRIST IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

CHRIST ISN'T MACBAN NOR THE NW

CHRIST IS THE FAITH, THE HOPE, PEACE OF GOD AND GOD IN LOVE.

CHRIST IS THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS.

CHRIST IS THE VOICE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS, THE 1999 CONSTITUTION IS JUST A MILITARY OFFER TO NIGERIANS. IT LACKS CONSIDERATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: The Way Maker by orisa37: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2021
I believe.

1 Like

Re: The Way Maker by Dangerousboy(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2021
orisa37:
I believe.

CHRIST IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

CHRIST ISN'T MACBAN NOR THE NW

CHRIST IS THE FAITH, THE HOPE, PEACE OF GOD AND GOD IN LOVE.

CHRIST IS THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS.

CHRIST IS THE VOICE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS, THE 1999 CONSTITUTION IS JUST A MILITARY OFFER TO NIGERIANS. IT LACKS CONSIDERATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF NIGERIANS
OK sir.
Re: The Way Maker by orisa37: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dangerousboy:
OK sir.

Thanks.
Re: The Way Maker by Dangerousboy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
Hallelujah to the King of kings!
glory!
Re: The Way Maker by Dangerousboy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE! Do Not Be Deceived About Prophet TB Joshua's Life, Ministry & Death... / Call For Help / Ever Been In This Situation Before In A Dream? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.