Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) (30022 Views)

Father Cornelius Okoye Attacked By Herdsmen (Graphic Pictures) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by karkel(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Having notice no herdsmen killings in south south are they afraid of the unknown
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fulani Ibn Uthman Danfodio Commander: Kill the farmers from the South and Middle Belt and ensure that they do not farm.

Herdsmen: Why?

Fulani Ibn Uthman Danfodio Commander: Because, we must control the oil wells, and must control the Food Produce!

Herdsmen: Why?

Fulani Ibn Uthman Danfodio Commander: To weaken them and make them beg us and we must ensure there is nothing stopping us from being their Masters.

Herdsmen: But their young men are working hard to bring in fraud money and drug money to build their zones as all hopes are lost for them.

Fulani Ibn Uthman Danfodio Commander: You are so naive? Why do you think we are chasing their youths with EFCC, killing them their youths will Soldiers and Army? Obey Allahu and do your part.

Herdsmen: Allahu Awagba! What of our brothers in Niger, Chad and the Sahel?

Fulani Ibn Uthman Danfodio Commander: We have built the rail lines connecting this land to our brothers and shut down the border in the South, with the help of our brother from Niger and Chad, we shall kill them and make sure their youth flee their lands for us. and go to America and Canada and UK, to continue in slavery of the whites. Allahu Uwa Agba!
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Asadujames202(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
They were warned to pay about 5million naira each before they could resume farming
But they failed to heed the advice

I spit on their cadvars
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by HitRun(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Stan2330:
Where is 2face?
Where is David mark?

Na them be governor and deputy governor?
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fulanis from all over Africa, in collaboration with the local ones,are killing Nigerians on their own soil yet Buhari led government thinks it is cool ! No wahala,it is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by FlexMinister: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please if I may ask where are the security men in charge?
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Germi9: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
hansomb:
Too bad. Defend yourself if government can't.
this is why i dislike Benue people...they are looking for sympathy were there’s non.
Why can’t the youth/men Form a Militia group get guns,fight back and protect your community

1 Like

Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by bencr7: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Manabqq ur pple are kill by buhari boyz almost everyday but u are still supporting him and I hv never see u condemn d killing done to ur pple, later u be saying fulani herdsman sponsor shall die but will that ur prayer work when u still hypocritical supporting them,shame to u
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Xscape1993(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

and the so called president find it all funny yesterday

wow

Do we even have a president in this country? What a country rule by unfortunate people!
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Brushstrokes20: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
If benue people don't want to go extinct,
Their new watch word should be '' kill or be killed''

Exterminate those blood thirsty usurpers from futa jalon! The shit hole is on a cliff edge!

1 Like

Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Enugurangers: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
The farmers need to arm themselves at all times.
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Ifearnoevil: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
bencr7:
Manabqq ur pple are kill by buhari boyz almost everyday but u are still supporting him and I hv never see u condemn d killing done to ur pple, later u be saying fulani herdsman sponsor shall die but will that ur prayer work when u still hypocritical supporting them,shame to u

That one na human being.
there is another one called omenka who also claims to come from Benue
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Afamcy: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Eazi1:
But some folks praise him?

No be lie oo
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Enugurangers: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
karkel:
Having notice no herdsmen killings in south south are they afraid of the unknown
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/protests-rock-edo-bayelsa-as-women-youths-ask-herdsmen-to-vacate-settlements/
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Enugurangers: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Aburada:
God forgive me, I don't pity the Benue people concerning herdsmen clash, the problem of herdsmen started with them. they have been killing them since 2015 yet Buhari was still dragging votes with Atiku. I didn't expect a single vote for APC there
Is Atiku not a Fulani too?
Just like his kinsman Buhari, he doesn't speak much about the kiilings from his Fulani brethrens.
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Cammo: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is why Buhari doesn't want us to use Twitter.
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:
I'm still surprise human still remain in BENUE with all this amount of people killed every day by the Fulanis, will the government do something when everyone in the BENUE will be killed by the Fulanis....

What will late Buhari have to say about the fulanis Killing people in Nigeria...

But the useless imposter is busy carrying igbos matters on his head...

Something is wrong somewhere, I believe MNK is doing the right thing....

IPOB is only in igbo land and late Buhari is more concerned about them than the fulanis from the North to the southern Nigeria to kill people...

Keep on deceiving yourself with one nigeria...

Everyday with different bad stories....

Mugu handwriting
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Safemoon: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
They will never stop killing because Nigerians love it when people die.

If the same people should come out tomorrow to defend them selves the army and police will come in to defend the killers and when they fight back guess what? Nigerians will call them terrorists .
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Elock1: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
It is a matter of time and Benue people will rise up.
so that time never suppose Don reach? Na until them remain 7?
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Flairoqy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
What's the hoe in the last pic included to prove the slain villagers were farmers or
Very wise, when reading the news I see beyond the article the publisher has written, sometimes the attached documents should be scrutinized, our media has gone beyond feeding us just news to programming our mindset for anything that doesn’t align with their own views especially political matters.
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by nikz(f): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
This killings are too much now
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Elock1: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Stan2330:
Where is 2face?
Where is David mark?
2baba still dy Twitter dy claim one love religion.
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Onepeople: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Stan2330:
Where is 2face?
Where is David mark?
brother I asked the same question, David mark is shocking keeping quiet, for 3face I don't know what he swallowed from this government they are using to blackmail him into silence seriously.
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by frog12: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
the GOVERNOR is dull. how many times willl they kill his people before he deploy armed VIGILANTES??
this is a very DULL GOVERNOR .
HOW CAN YOU SIT WHILE THEY ARE SLICING YOU WITH A KNIFE ?
Ifearnoevil:

Impeach Buhari...yes
But why the governor?
The governor doesn't control the army or the police.
Do you know that if Buhari speak to his fulani brothers and cousins to stop this barbarity, that this killings will stop but he won't do that because he is wicked man and they have an agenda.
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Tochj(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Sell your farm products and at least buy a gun they won't, but marry more wives, drink more beers and waste it all. Repeat the circle again with every seasons!

They've successfully stopped you all from going to the farms, and you do absolutely nothing but fold your hands and say May God help us"

Imagine if all the farmers in that very settlement had a locally made double barrel, tell me how these herdsmen would always be successful in their attacks... Because when they shoot, and three farmers wielding double barrel answers, they'll flee. Nobody's going to tell them it's a mission impossible
Once the Government noticed that the people has brought weapons they will send the soldiers to arrest them.
Don't you hear that an Army barracks is behind the scene of the crime.
Army won't know when they are committing the crime they only aware after the crime is committed.
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Sharpsecret01: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
benues are coward abeg...upon say na them full police army still they slaughter them like ram....thats why i like my tribe they will kill us we will kill them....who born them?
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fulanization of Nigeria in progress... I was surprised the dullard is suggesting creating a cattle paths for herders in this modern generation
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Benue should be declared mortuary center of the country
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by emonis88: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
What is the state government doing? Urtom should get police or form a security outfit .
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by macaranta(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Benue people are too dull
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by Segzy19: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Stop that nonsense. In a matter of which time?
How long more do they need to wait before rising up? Until they are fully decimated abi
Xscape1993:
Re: 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) by November24(f): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wait na only fvck benue people Sabi So they can't fight back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped / 52-Year-Old Church Gardener Defiles 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Church / Robbers (inside Commercial Bus) Took Their Victims To ATM Point To Withdraw Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.