Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . (640 Views)

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . by mmadu5(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2021
he scammed me out of 26k and i saw that he had already scammed other people . how is this person allowed to still operate here on NL even after many complaints ? i guess the mods are not doing their job . stupid bloody scammers like Festus Uzoma is the reason why most people dont trust online business anymore . he assured me that i will get my parts i ordered for the next day but when i called him he quickly hurried me off the phone said he was driving. since then he stop picking . Festus Uzoma may you never see Good thing in your life . i pity your wife and children . this small small money you are scamming from people will send you to jail or early grave leaving your wife a widow and your son fatherless. PLEASE SHARE AND FORWARD UNTIL HE GETS CAUGHT .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . by sophy17(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2021
Sorry about your loss of 26k you innocently sent to this scammer. Unfortunately, things like this will continue as long as our security agencies refuse to do their work.
Nemesis will definitely catch up with him sooner than later.

Pls be more careful next time.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . by Leemekzy: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2021
This scammer again.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . by Smithkline200: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nairaland moderators are obviously lazy to allow this idiot still be on this platform.

Useleas man. I pity his family.
Drag him too on Facebook and report his account where u sent the money to.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . by eddiense: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2021
mmadu5:
he scammed me out of 26k and i saw that he had already scammed other people . how is this person allowed to still operate here on NL even after many complaints ? i guess the mods are not doing their job . stupid bloody scammers like Festus Uzoma is the reason why most people dont trust online business anymore . he assured me that i will get my parts i ordered for the next day but when i called him he quickly hurried me off the phone said he was driving. since then he stop picking . Festus Uzoma may you never see Good thing in your life . i pity your wife and children . this small small money you are scamming from people will send you to jail or early grave leaving your wife a widow and your son fatherless. PLEASE SHARE AND FORWARD UNTIL HE GETS CAUGHT .

That is the scammer and his family

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . by eddiense: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Smithkline200:
Nairaland moderators are obviously lazy to allow this idiot still be on this platform.

Useleas man. I pity his family.
Drag him too on Facebook and report his account where u sent the money to.

Here is his Facebook Account;

https://mobile.facebook.com/festus.uzoma.3?v=timeline&lst=1719783875%3A100001493637743%3A1623303456
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . by Pclemenza: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Na wa o
You fell victim for someone we only just discussed few days ago. Drop Screenshots of your conversation & transaction for clarity sakes.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . by eddiense: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2021
mmadu5:

fesriders who's real name is Festus Uzoma with account number
Account Number: 2218359808 of Zenith bank
Account Number: 2081066087 of UBA

Phone numbers 08177747774 and 08033130286 is a scammer
and fraudster that just scammed me of my hard earned 50,000
naira for the purchase of an ECU.

he is also Davetech on nairaland with 09086444843

attached are his pictures.

Festus Uzoma is also Ikejalogistics1 on nairaland and operates
with one Mrs Amaka with phone numbers 07039448832.

visit the thread below for more information

https://www.nairaland.com/6591764/fesriders-alias-festus-uzoma-scammer#102477600

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2007 Mercedes-benz ML 350 4MATIC / 20 Pieces Brand New Toyota 2019 Hilux, Complete Papers Available!!! / 2919 ES350 For Grabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.