Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,856 members, 6,339,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 07:55 AM

What Do Biblical Messages Represented By Animals Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Biblical Messages Represented By Animals Mean? (29 Views)

New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / 5 Animals Africans See As Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Biblical Messages Represented By Animals Mean? by DavidAO(m): 8:12am On Jun 11
This subject is one of the funniest parts of the Bible a person can find to today. Most teachers do not like to speak of these parts because it certainly sounds both diabolical and ridiculous. Unbelievers have also played their part in unbalancing most preachers so that they never try to speak of such messages.

Most ridiculous of this message was the Bible audaciously stating that a snake spoke to Eve in the garden of Eden. I found this utterly preposterous even as a religious person but the imbibed fears hindered me from trying to counter this.

I hid my doubts, best option was not to focus on such parts of the Bible as it might destabilize one’s faith. I really did think I had faith at these times even though I was only religious but was devoid of knowledge (Romans 10:2). But when I actually did receive the faith, I started seeing things differently.

My most important realization was that everything the Bible talks about is real. While I didn’t understand everything at once, I knew that they’re all real and can be observed in everyday life. I started to interpret biblical information objectively with scientific facts and even observed around to see what the Bible was talking about. When I speak of the messages imprinted in the sky, it draws scare for some while others marvel. The Bible became an entirely different book altogether.

So at this moment, I had no fears anymore, so I knew I had to re-visit those questionable parts of the Bible. I started reading the whole thing again and lo and behold I had been the fool all along. It was stupid for me to even imagine that a snake could speak. After I realized the interpretation of the snake in genesis, I also visited others animals like young lion, lion, scorpion, dogs, eagle, dragon etc. to know the message relayed.

The Bible is actually a very beautiful book when read objectively. It’s just that most people aren’t objective. It’s by grace that I was able to fall away from the river of perceptibility. No one actually pays attention to anything, everyone speaks before they look. Such is the reality and no one is spared from this delusion.

Every time the Bible mentions an animal, the Bible is not talking about an actual animal, what the Bible is saying is that we should observe such animal. So as a biblical enthusiast, you must take your time to observe the animal to realize the message. The animal is just a representation of the message but not the actual message. In accordance to this, even though some of the situations had occurred, they usually bear deeper meaning than written.

It’s very controversial to tell certain people that no snake appeared to Eve in the garden of Eden. These people misinterpret the sentence because of a popular pagan belief that the snake liberated mankind. Most people read the Bible with this fable in their head and this affects their ability to comprehend the grammar. It’s even more controversial to tell someone that the devil is not a snake or a dragon. In fact, a person will be termed heretic when they explain to others that the devil is just a man that lies to every other man that he’s different.

My favorite of this animal representation of messages is in psalm 91:13, when King David prophesied the coming of Jesus. He says he shall thread on the lion and the snake: the young lion and dragon shall he trample under his feet.

For the purpose of this thread, I’ll be interpreting what the Bible means when it says “young lion”. I never actually did know this message until I was led to reflect. I had started enjoying NATGEO WILD after I received the faith but I never knew what I was looking at. I just found animals a bit more interesting than I did.

So on actual day, I reflected and realized that a young lion always fights his father for authority of the tribe. In fact, in one particular documentary, the young male lion fought three adults for the power to rule the tribe. Therefore, the message is stating that Jesus shall overcome that compulsive need to want to attack His father for authority. The Bible also establishes this to be the case in Philippians 2:6-8.

When that particular verse is read, we’ll realize that unlike the young lion who has now come of maturity and sees himself equal to his father by fighting for authority, Jesus humbled himself and obeyed the father by doing his will. This is exactly where Satan fell in the beginning because Satan rose against God like the young lion always does. In fact, Satan’s banishment from the presence of God is just as the young lion is usually defeated and banished from the tribe.

It’s important that we learn to look at the Bible objectively and try to seek evidences for things mentioned. This solidifies our understanding and teaches us more about the truth. The Bible isn’t a magic book, it’s a realistic book that covers almost anything humans can think of.

Written by: David A.O., author of the science of God and life
https://www.davidaobooks.com/

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , June 12, 2021 / The Wings Of Burdens / Novena To Our Lady Of Perpetual Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.