Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden (1879 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by Nobody: 11:56am On May 04, 2011
See the picture below.

Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by seunlayi(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2011
rest in pieces
Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by Pukkah: 12:27pm On May 04, 2011
What's the source of this picture?
Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by ragdollz: 12:34pm On May 04, 2011
He looks more like he was beaten up and not shot in the face undecided undecided. Or did the soldiers rough-handle him a bit just to revenge, lol? THEN they shot him?? The pic looks real sha. But technology can do anything these days. He might be alive somewhere kept for questioning. Americans are smart as hell, trust me.
Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by playmode(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2011
The picture is 100% fake! Gosh you people can be easily fooled,do some research before believing everything you see or hear on the internet. undecided

Osama died a long time ago,there are several reports on this issue.Don't you find it strange that the US never showed the world his body instead they claim that they are honoring his Muslim tradition by burying him at sea.Common people use your "INITIATIVE" !

Tomorrow the USA will tell you that Jesus Christ was an Albino and you will all believe it.

Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by luluosas(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2011
@playmode Tomorrow the USA will tell you that Jesus Christ was an Albino and you will all believe it.

Watch your mouth boy. What has Jesus Christ come to do with Osama matter? Please, if you don't have anything to say just because you hated America, the same way you hated Buhari, you better keep quiet. Your likes are the ones that always inflame crisis across Nigeria. You are warned.
Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by chiozor: 1:18pm On May 04, 2011
don't care as long as he is dead, before or now undecided
Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by MaiSuya(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2011
that pix is not real
Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by Horus(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2011
Pukkah:

What's the source of this picture?

More explanation here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658305.0.html
Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by playmode(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2011
luluosas:

Watch your mouth boy. What has Jesus Christ come to do with Osama matter? Please, if you don't have anything to say just because you hated America, the same way you hated Buhari, you better keep quiet. Your likes are the ones that always inflame crisis across Nigeria. You are warned.

Na me you dey call boy ,you know get home training.And how did you come to the conclusion that i hate America? or that i hated buhari? You see the thing about your assumptions is that it makes you look st.u.p.i.d. You are warning me,you make me laugh,wish i could my hands on you.I will teach you a thing or two about respect you colon vermin.
Re: See Picture Of Shot Osama Bin Laden by Pukkah: 3:28pm On May 04, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Pdp National Legal Adviser’s Mother Kidnapped / Check Out Former Governor Of Abia State Orji Uzor Kalu’s Homes And Privates Jets / NIGERIA IS DOOMED: How Politicians Sacrifise Innocent Souls For Election!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.