Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Side Hustle Internship To Equip Youths With In-demand Digital Skills For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Side Hustle Internship To Equip Youths With In-demand Digital Skills For Free (407 Views)

Side Hustle Internship To Equip Youths With In-demand Digital Skills For Free / Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. / EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Hustle Internship To Equip Youths With In-demand Digital Skills For Free by SideHustle: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2021
More than 18 thousand youths have registered for the 3rd cohort of the side hustle internship. More than 18 thousand youths have invested in their future. Have you registered for the side hustle internship?

Register today and make another investment in your future. When you register for the side hustle internship, you'll be learning one of the in-demand skills that will make you independent in the future. You can become your boss with any of the skills you learn on side hustle.

Learning a digital skill in today's world is as important as your degree because the world is getting digitalized day by day and employers want candidates who are already acquainted with this fast becoming digitalized world. To be given an edge over other candidates in the future, register for the side hustle internship program to learn an in-demand digital skill.

You don't need to worry about funds; the internship is free and you'll also be getting 3 different certificates by the end of the internship. A certificate from side hustle, another from Jobberman, and the last from Udemy. As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to win amazing prizes including monetary prizes. And the best intern in this cohort will be going home with a laptop.

Visit our website https://internship.sidehustle.ng/ to register for the Side Hustle Internship 3.0 today and take another step in building a remarkable future for yourself. Don't register later, register NOW!!!

Re: Side Hustle Internship To Equip Youths With In-demand Digital Skills For Free by Melancholy(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2021
Confirm! I've registered even though this my first time. Hopeful that it will be worthwhile.
Re: Side Hustle Internship To Equip Youths With In-demand Digital Skills For Free by SuperFalcon(f): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
I can't see what you post on Telegram. And I can't see what everyone is posting.
Re: Side Hustle Internship To Equip Youths With In-demand Digital Skills For Free by olamoses75(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why do I need to get an account with them before completing the registration even when I clicked on "I don't want stipend"? It always redirect me to the bank app on play store. Seems like they're just trying to promote their bank app

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher At Your Services In Abuja / Philosophy, Insurance And National Development / 2021/2022 Academic Session Post Utme/direct Entry Screenings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.