Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped (44165 Views)

Army Hands Over 3 Rescued Chibok School Girls, 4 Other Children To Borno Govt / Ezekwesili Did Not Say Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped To Tarnish Jonathan's Image / David Cameron: Some Chibok Girls Were Found But GEJ Didn’t Allow Us Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by RobbStark(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
I want to say this is laudable.

But I want to say also that measures shud be put in place to protect the students attending this school to avoid Chibok 2.0
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by bamasite2: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
The man dey try
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Onepeople: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
Weldone Zulum...

It's good to appreciate things no matter how little irrespective of ethnicity.

I just shook my heads at people on this forum who can't go a day without insulting a tribe.. It shows the level of reasoning of such people. (FOOLISHNESS)
in as much as I don't support tribalism, but you should channel this your advice to the person you called president who was referring to a tribe as dot.the hatred comes mostly from those that govern us.
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by peacemara54(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bluezy13:
Urgently in need of a used Laptop in Calabar please contact me if you have any

Toshiba 15inch
4gram 250hdd
A available
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by badman007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Zombie, see yeye house
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by MansoryMX(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
A place BokoHaram is still very much at large. These are waste of southern oil money. Nonsense!
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Angusonyeoma(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
It's wasting of resources
#AwguAmaka
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Chasaq237: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
I wish bloodthirsty shekau is still alive to witness this great day.I pray the glory of this latter house will be greater than the former House.nevertheless buhari must go
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Chasaq237: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
in as much as I don't support tribalism, but you should channel this your advice to the person you called president who was referring to a tribe as dot.the hatred comes mostly from those that govern us.[/quote] I wish bloodthirsty shekau is still alive to witness this great day.I pray the glory of this latter house will be greater than the former House.nevertheless buhari must go
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Xhuntra: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Envy is the root of all evils, the guy is just jealous of these achievements. The baby factories IGR will soon cover the leakages caused by their governors looting.
See son of a skull miner even talking
Wonders shall never end
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by jeroba1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Where are the former girls that they kidnapped
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Donworo: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Wasting Southern Oil money on infrastructures their foot soldiers will still destroy.

Every region should control their resources.

Receive your deliverance!!!!
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by vickylala239: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
And people wil still go back to that school
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Wasting Southern Oil money on infrastructures their foot soldiers will still destroy.

... Rubbish Stupidity and Senseless talk tongue tongue tongue
Very soon Frustration , Hypertension and Stroke go hammer you ! Nonsense tongue tongue tongue
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Theoarhics: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
See the uniform..typical of west and northern parts of this country...they can get funny uniform material for school.
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by SaintUlot: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bluezy13:
Urgently in need of a used Laptop in Calabar please contact me if you have any

I have one dell for sale in ibadan.
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Confirmedzombie: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
He should stop forming saint

70 percent of primary schools in the north looks like abandoned buildings

Show us the one in your state or you shatap
Ipob terorists you people hate good things.

Nonsense
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Mexzy4sho(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onepeople:
in as much as I don't support tribalism, but you should channel this your advice to the person you called president who was referring to a tribe as dot.the hatred comes mostly from those that govern us.

Bro... I'm from the region of the alleged dot also grin grin but I don't care about the president because my mind don commot from this country but I must commend good and talk against hate when I see such.

We are where we are in the country because of unnecessary hate.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Hapinex01: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Governor wey Sabi road, governor for the people, governor wey keep his desires aside to work for the people.

God bless these hardworking man�.
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by NaijaCuzin: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Show us the one in your state or you shatap
Ipob terorists you people hate good things.

Nonsense
dont be stupid

Don't call everyone you see on Nairaland, an ipob or terrorists
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Obipaul77(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2862619614001359&id=2142169322713062
They deliberately decided to islamize this school. Ever since the abduction of those girls, the only christian girl among them, remains a captive, still being molested sexually on a daily basis. Ishmaelites ����.
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by tellsblinks(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
I can't see anything worthy of any praise

Abi were there not buildings there before??

I was expecting something more
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by okofians(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
He should stop forming saint

70 percent of primary schools in the north looks like abandoned buildings
Hater sighted
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Indispensable85(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Blame your southern governors for stealing theirs instead of investing it on infrastructural development.
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by NaijaCuzin: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
okofians:
Hater sighted
it's the fact

Have you been to the north or his state?

If the girls were not kidnapped, will he renovate the building?

There are 100s of those kind of schools in the state
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Indispensable85(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Great job.
God bless you sir
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Sunday2021: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kriss216:

ipob in pain.
Hold your governors responsible.
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Sunday2021: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
it's the fact

Have you been to the north or his state?

If the girls were not kidnapped, will he renovate the building?

There are 100s of those kind of schools in the state
then you know nothing about Zulum.
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by NaijaCuzin: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sunday2021:
then you know nothing about Zulum.
Again, I am asking you, how many schools has zulum renovated or built?
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by Kuginzi: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Tell us a single project your state governor is doing with your state allocation?
Re: Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped by smith1985(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
where is Otom let him come and see what zulum is doing in crisis situation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Police Raid Auxiliary’s Home In Oyo, Recover Weapons, Ammunition (pics) / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.