Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Kim Kardashian Opens Up About What Made Her Ended Her Relationship With Kanye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Opens Up About What Made Her Ended Her Relationship With Kanye (390 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Opens Up About What Made Her Ended Her Relationship With Kanye by Ninhogreat22: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2021
Kim Kardashian opens up about what made her reassess her relationship with Kanye.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians is over and in the final episode, Kim opened up about her relationship with Kanye.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE INTERESTING UPDATE

https://youtube.com/shorts/IymngIJF548?feature=share

She said she realised they got along best when they were living apart and she thought she could be fine with that and just have her kids. But she turned 40 and realized she didn't want to have a husband who lives apart from her.

She then goes on to tell her mum what she wants from her partner.

"I want someone that we have the same shows I common. I want someone that wants to workout with me."
Re: Kim Kardashian Opens Up About What Made Her Ended Her Relationship With Kanye by Bluezy13(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Urgently in need of a used Laptop in Calabar please contact me if you have any

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tonto Dike Celebrates Her Birthday With D'banji Lit! / Baba Ijesha Arrives Court For ‘sexual Assault’ Trial / Laycon Challenge Kiddwaya At His God Body Workout Challenge ,who Won? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.