Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? (1780 Views)

Can Anybody Confirm Dis Weather Its Real Or Not / Please Can Anybody Help Me With Genuine Online Business / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by EyenIbibio1: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hello nairalanders,
Please I need someone who is actually making money online to take me by the hand and show me how to make money online,
Tho I've tried affiliate marketing with someone I met on this forum, but I don't think he knows what it takes.
So please I need any idea on how to make at least $100 monthly if possible.
Thanks
NB: please I don't have a laptop
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Financecash: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hi, Am a forex trader ... I can teach you forex trading ... And also guide you on how you can grow your forex account using a mini lot of 0.01 to earn $100 or more monthly in profits.

First I will like to know your name and where you reside at.... Call me if you want me to put you through ... 08123216087
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Aquilapriscilla: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
EyenIbibio1:
Hello nairalanders,
Please I need someone who is actually making money online to take me by the hand and show me how to make money online,
Send me a PM let's talk.
Note: To get paid you need to offer value to people
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by EyenIbibio1: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Aquilapriscilla:

Send me a PM let's talk.
Note: To get paid you need to offer value to people

Please check your dm
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by gametalk: 6:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Save up and buy a laptop first.

Learn a skill first, render the service and get paid.

Lastly, making money online is not fast as you think, its a gradual process.

Don't let anyone deceive you.

Learn it, Do It, Sell It.... That's the process.

Well, I'm into SEO and SMM. I offer my service on seoclerks, fiverr and others.
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by itzitz: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
How can I contact you boss

gametalk:
Save up and buy a laptop first.

Learn a skill first, render the service and get paid.

Lastly, making money online is not fast as you think, its a gradual process.

Don't let anyone deceive you.

Learn it, Do It, Sell It.... That's the process.

Well, I'm into SEO and SMM. I offer my service on seoclerks, fiverr and others.
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Gab25: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Become a professional graphic designer using your smartphone. No knowledge is lost, in our country where what you know is what earns you money(sabificate)not just your certificate. Make extra money today join our graphic design course
https:///GraphicsDesignCCourse

Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by lolu2019: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Whatsapp me07080227022
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by JFiveX: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
gametalk:
how can someone learn the skills
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Johnne32(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2021
EyenIbibio1:
Hello nairalanders,
Tho I've tried affiliate marketing with someone I met on this forum, but I don't think he knows what it takes.
So please I need an idea on how to make at least $100 monthly if possible.
Thanks

If you have good writing skills, then you can surely make more than that amount per month. Just go on Upwork and be a freelancer there. Besides, writing does not need a laptop, I use my phone a lot for this.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by ezeknov(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Johnne32:

If you have good writing skills, then you can surely make more than that amount per month. Just go on Upwork and be a freelancer there. Besides, writing does not need a laptop, I use my phone a lot for this.

how do get the work since you are based in nigeria
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Johnne32(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2021
ezeknov:

how do get the work since you are based in nigeria

As I said, you can do freelance gigs on Upwork. What this means is that you will be offering services to international clients through the platform and you will get paid for it.
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by 10kgod(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
EyenIbibio1:
Hello nairalanders,
Thanks

Can you invest like 300-500$ online?
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Chidexter(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Johnne32:

How do one get his upwork verified
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Generalgoshen: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
10kgod:

Can you invest like 300-500$ online?
yes, what business
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by 10kgod(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Generalgoshen:
yes, what business

Boss, it's crypto, that's the fact. But this is real investment. The main problem is volatility of crypto. Other than that, you have nothing to lose. You invest in staking platform(pancakeswap staking pool) and harvest your profit anytime you want. Your capital is intact, you can also take it out anytime you want. This is not mlm or ponzi scheme.

If not for volatility of crypto price.... I can say it's the best investment. But still yet if you understand crypto well, this volatility shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2021
10kgod:

Boss, it's crypto, that's the fact. But this is real investment. The main problem is volatility of crypto. Other than that, you have nothing to lose. You invest in staking platform(pancakeswap staking pool) and harvest your profit anytime you want. Your capital is intact, you can also take it out anytime you want. This is not mlm or ponzi scheme.

If not for volatility of crypto price.... I can say it's the best investment. But still yet if you understand crypto well, this volatility shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks

Please give a brief description of what staking on Pancaskeswap and Uniswap entail and explain why the capital is intact
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Financecash:
Hi, Am a forex trader ... I can teach you forex trading ... And also guide you on how you can grow your forex account using a mini lot of 0.01 to earn $100 or more monthly in profits.

First I will like to know your name and where you reside at.... Call me if you want me to put you through ... 08123216087

Please show evidence that you're already a profitable trader. We need to see your past trading results
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by ezeknov(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Johnne32:

As I said, you can do freelance gigs on Upwork. What this means is that you will be offering services to international clients through the platform and you will get paid for it.

sorry to stress u sir......
I got the writing skills..
And i am done with upwork verification and so on but since how many days now i haven't recieve any work.... Pls why
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Johnne32(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
ezeknov:

sorry to stress u sir......
I got the writing skills..
And i am done with upwork verification and so on but since how many days now i haven't recieve any work.... Pls why

Lol, do you think upwork will automatically give you work to do? You have to get out there and start looking for work. Send proposals to clients and prove to them you can help with their work. That way, you can get hired and start earning.
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by ezeknov(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Johnne32:

Lol, do you think upwork will automatically give you work to do? You have to get out there and start looking for work. Send proposals to clients and prove to them you can help with their work. That way, you can get hired and start earning.

thanks so much for the tips well there are higher competition this days...
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Generalgoshen: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2021
10kgod:

Boss, it's crypto, that's the fact. But this is real investment. The main problem is volatility of crypto. Other than that, you have nothing to lose. You invest in staking platform(pancakeswap staking pool) and harvest your profit anytime you want. Your capital is intact, you can also take it out anytime you want. This is not mlm or ponzi scheme.drop your number

Thanks
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by Generalgoshen: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Drop your phone number
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by doyinisaac(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Join hive.blog and start writing about any subject of your choice
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by pally212(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by KdotThaTruth88: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Update!!!!!

Hi If you have friends in Europe that can register a forex broker...

£250 funds will deposited into their account for their startup capital (they do not need a startup capital of their own to start trading)

All European countries except Ukraine are welcome.

For more enquiries, pls text me on WhatsApp 09152032281
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by DisuIbrahim(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
EyenIbibio1:
Hello nairalanders,
Thanks
What affiliate marketing company did you work with?
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by EyenIbibio1: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Johnne32:

I'm not good at writing
Re: Please Can Anybody Teach Me How To Make Money Online? by EyenIbibio1: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
DisuIbrahim:

What affiliate marketing company did you work with?
I only registered with Nutriprofits but I stopped the whole thing since the guy was into collecting money and not teaching me anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Banks Safe? Help! Help!help! / Dangote's New Factory In Igbesa / Buying And Selling Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.