Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police (12659 Views)

June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni / June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police / Ogun Government: We Won’t Allow Benin Republic To Take Oil-rich Tongeji Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by berrystunn(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Without the people who will you rule?
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by Adeling(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na wa
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Arrest any dot in a circle people you see. The 5%ers.
angry

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by nikz(f): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
K
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by kennosklint(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by nikz(f): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ok
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by frankson1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Do the world worst police force know anything about human right to protest against injustice. I don't think they know anything about such law. Whether they like it or not, Nigerians must protest against the annulment of June 12 1993 election and for restoration of the soverinity of Biafra and Oduduwa Republic. The world worst police force should go for a crash course on human rights and learn from the rest of the world

From what I read and understood, the Ondo state Police command is not stopping people form protesting. Rather, the command is warning protestors and those who want to cause anarchy to desist.

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by bab22: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pls, endeavor to protest peacefully.
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by Akharmony: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Things are degenerating & getting so bad in the country and one democratic elected government expect it people to just fold there hands and pretend all it well, No way. when you push a goat to the end of the wall, it eventaully will have no choice to bite..
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by frankson1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Grace001:
It’s unfortunate that useless good for nothing Nigerian government will kill few youths tomorrow used them as a scape goat.

Rip in advance to those youths that will die in the protest tomorrow.

Buhari government don’t like protest, watch as they will first hire thugs to make the protest look violent.

After that, the shooting start...

If some of the useless Nigerian youths comport themselves properly nobody will be killed.
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by frankson1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
VillagePipu:
These ones are threatening protesters

Read it through, they are not threatening protesters but those who want to cause trouble as the case of #ENDSARS.
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by mydivinely: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buhari-amaechi-others-protest-rally-fg/

Buhari is our president we want to follow his steps , if he led a protest he shouldnt be afraid of Protest
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by Andres28(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Instead of protesting to the defiance of Nigerian government, I'd rather go and join ESN and treat Nigeria security dogs the way they deserve..
And one thing, I see ESN operates been gunned down every now and then.
This can never happen in the village I hail from in delta state..we have fought many war and no single person has ever died from gunshot.
No one ties charm or anything on their body.
There is a very powerful goddess in my village so when ever we want to go to war, the elders will kill a goat or cow then for sacrifice to the goddess and they will dance around praising her all over the village..
Then everybody going for the war must taste either the pepper soup, or just pick the native chalk around the shrine and leak, or bite the leaves of the tree in front of the shrine thats all.
until that war finishes, no weapon made by any human can penetrate your body, gun, battle Axe, dagger nothing at all.
I'm surprise how this ESN fighters are been gunned down
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by Grace001: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
frankson1:

If some of the useless Nigerian youths comport themselves properly nobody will be killed.

There is no way they can comport themselves well enough, the hired thugs will destabilize their protest and it will look like a clash/riot.

That will pave way for the security agencies to come in and start their show of force.
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by deemayor2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Abeg make Una Find Me better Site To Download better Action Movies
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by Raph82(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hmmmn, God has finally forsaken this part of the world. Next time I'm coming to this world, I'll study geography well, understand map reading properly & chose with sense where to land.
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by gbolswag(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
If its a peaceful protest why not.....but anything that leads to violence ...I say NO
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by Feranmhine: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
I trust the Nigeria police. Tomorrow will be a nice day to let some miscreants have a taste of our military might

Glorious Fool
The Terrorist and bandits killing your family in North have not had a taste of the military might

You are here on Nairaland with free basics sub saying ant and cockroach tails

Nairalander Outlander Stupender

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by FireKing: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
shameless governor & his government... See as u dey rant over youth peaceful protest tomorrow.... I wish you take this kind of action over bandits matter for your state I swear say kidnapping for don seize long ago
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by UstazAhmed(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Feranmhine:

Glorious Fool
The Terrorist and bandits killing your family in North have not had a taste of the military might

You are here on Nairaland with free basics sub saying ant and cockroach tails

Nairalander Outlander Stupender

More tears will flow tomorrow. Better use your head
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by FireKing: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
frankson1:

From what I read and understood, the Ondo state Police command is not stopping people form protesting. Rather, the command is warning protestors and those who want to cause anarchy to desist.
From clap na hin we dey enter dance
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by adebwalex(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
I WILL ADVICE YOU ALL TO SIT AT HOME IF YOU LOVE YOURSELVES OOOO. THEY ARE READY TO KILL AT SIGHT ON INTELLIGENT INFORMATION GATHERED. DONT BE A VICTIM IF YOU STILL LOVE YOUR FAMILY... THIS GOVERNMENT ARE NOT READY TO HAVE A LISTEN EAR SINCE THEY BELIEVE YIU PROTEST IS ALL ABOUT BUHARI MUST GO....
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by babyfaceafrica: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Andres28:
Instead of protesting to the defiance of Nigerian government, I'd rather go and join ESN and treat Nigeria security dogs the way they deserve..
And one thing, I see ESN operates been gunned down every now and then.
This can never happen in the village I hail from in delta state..we have fought many war and no single person has ever died from gunshot.
No one ties charm or anything on their body.
There is a very powerful goddess in my village so when ever we want to go to war, the elders will kill a goat or cow then for sacrifice to the goddess and they will dance around praising her all over the village..
Then everybody going for the war must taste either the pepper soup, or just pick the native chalk around the shrine and leak, or bite the leaves of the tree in front of the shrine thats all.
until that war finishes, no weapon made by any human can penetrate your body, gun, battle Axe, dagger nothing at all.
I'm surprise how this ESN fighters are been gunned down
Only God knows is omnipotent, an R15 will enter that your juju
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by Major7: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
I trust the Nigeria police. Tomorrow will be a nice day to let some miscreants have a taste of our military might

Senseless talk, why can't you give your taste of military might to the boko haram, fulani herdsman and the likes of unknown gunmen? Tell that to the goats on the streets
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by UstazAhmed(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Major7:

Senseless talk, why can't you give your taste of military might to the boko haram, fulani herdsman and the likes of unknown gunmen? Tell that to the goats on the streets

Tears will flow tomorrow and many of u will start tagging UN, UK, USA etc
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by Major7: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Tears will flow tomorrow and many of u will start tagging UN, UK, USA etc

Dude,you open your mouth and talk without the use of your head. You're the greatest fool of all time.
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by frankson1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Grace001:

There is no way they can comport themselves well enough, the hired thugs will destabilize their protest and it will look like a clash/riot.

That will pave way for the security agencies to come in and start their show of force.

In this case, the sane protesters should have plans of disarming and arresting the thugs and not give a chance to what happened during the #ENDSARS protest.
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by frankson1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
FireKing:
From clap na hin we dey enter dance

cheesy cheesy 'no be every time clap dey enter dance o'.

But they should have a means of arresting the trouble makers amongst them.
Re: June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police by Kaymaxine(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
They already mobilized thugs in a hotel as I speak!!!
Na dier way!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2024: PDP Praises Shaibu For Withdrawing Lawsuit Against Obaseki / Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto / PDP Will Win The Elections- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.