Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Actor, Chief Imo And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Chief Imo And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos (1151 Views)

Charles Inojie & Wife Obehi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Chief Imo And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos by benjackugo: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nigerian comic actor, Longinus Anyaehiechukwu Anokwute popularly known as Chief Imo took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary with his wife today June 11, IgbereTV reports.

He shared lovely photos of himself and his wife.

The Imo State-born wrote in one post :

"A moment came in my life when i felt so down.. Those were the moments of trial and worldly pains,, i couldn't find a soulmate to share these moments with,,it was a hell of life for me because no one could ever wish to be with LONGINUS ANOKWUTE at that moment of my life then.
I wept and felt left over but there comes a touch light, shining so bright unknown to me for a beautiful sight. What's true love called if not described as you my wife ? Obim,,you showed me the meaning of believe ,courage and unlimited love. The world celebrates me but you are the MEGA STAR . I love you Nkem.
It's our 10yrs wedding anniversary. Let's keep glowing until forever. I love you ......."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9ocE1hb20/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Actor, Chief Imo And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos by benjackugo: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
More

Re: Actor, Chief Imo And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos by benjackugo: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
See

Re: Actor, Chief Imo And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos by MarveworldG: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nice design

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Shares Adorable Pictures As Season 6 Of Bbnaija Kickstarts Today / Bbnaija S6: Saskay Warns Jaypaul As He Tries To Put His Hand In Her / Paul Okoye Shutdown Divorce Rumors, Party With Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.