Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label (2545 Views)

Tutorial: Building A Facebook Chat With Jquery/php / Building A Search Engine Like Google / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by ujuslims(f): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2007
Hi,
please I need to know how much it will cost to create a website for a record label, in this site one should be able to pay to purchase stuff (e-commerce with Pay Pal, and the other foreign mastercards), download songs (audio and video). In fact a truly dynamic website.

thanks,

***slims
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by layi(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2007
I can get this done for N75k. See my email below
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by kheme(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2007
do you need a web developer to do this for you? i can do it for you thought, email me at okiemute2002@yahoo.com

check a few sites i've done,

www.xdavia.com
www.b2bworldpixels.com
www.khemeonline.tk
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by krs1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2007
hello ujuslims,
I can develop such a site for you, Have some experience doing a similar jobs.
Take a look at http://myafricanbargains.com, a site which i developed for a client.

You can contact me by phone: 08052174890 or email: mariokris2000@yahoo.com
Or visit http://www.cyberiaweb.net to look a my portfolio of past projects.
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by Saddam: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2007
Hi ujuslims
Contact This Number He has Handled a lot of Nice Sites

0802 453 3023 | info@crenetinc.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by Elgaxton(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hey men, U can contact me if u are in need of a Flash website!

Especially when ur album don go hay wire and u are now a celebrity!

elgaxton@gmail.com or 08032901183
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by kpomkwem(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2007
You can have your site developed by CNENigeria.com, an ecommerce company based in Abuja that specializes in building professional websites for major companies, and they're fairly price-competitive. They've build cool-looking, flash sites as well.

Check them out at www.cnenigeria.com/websites/

Hope this helps.
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by niceuzor: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
How good is that host man? cool
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by kpomkwem(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2007
As far as I know, that host is very good, and very reliable.
Check out the sites they've built (including Jim Nwobodo's site) www.cnenigeria.com/websites/sites.htm
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by digikid(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2007
We can create an ecommerce video music web site for your record company. Please contact us for a detailed quote. These are a few of the sites we have created - http://arrowvidz.com and http://www.digikidvideo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by sheunszone: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2007
really just heard about naira land and i didnt think it was this good.
actuall who out there can help me in setting up a record label. what will it take to set up one.im a banker but my heart relly lies with MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by mikkytrio(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2007
hi 4 such a site i guess 80 is cool dont boast bout my jobs. Casn holla me at mikkytrionze@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label by Afam(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2007
And who needs a personal website that combines the functionalities of a blog and a photo gallery?

Script plus installation will cost you N10,000.00 on any web hosting server you want to host your website as long as the server supports PHP and Mysql. So, web hosting package of N3,000.00 sef can work if you have faith in them, our hosting package for dynamic websites starts from N42,000.00 per year as we do not compromise on reliability.

The Powered by Just Web Services link (in the footer section) must remain, that is the only condition for the offer. For those that want to get rid of the link a N5,000.00 link removal fee will apply.

A typical personal website will be like www.afamnnaji.com but is fully managed and customizable by the user.

The idea behind this is to enable any Nigerian to afford a personal website updating any part of the website is easy, no programming or html skills required.

The turnkey business website will be ready before the end of next week.

Web developers can get the scripts if they are interested anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website / My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria / How Long Does It Take Adsense Payout To Appear On A GTB Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.