Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

"It's Disgusting When People Ask When Am I Getting Married" - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It's Disgusting When People Ask When Am I Getting Married" - Toke Makinwa (550 Views)

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... / Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"It's Disgusting When People Ask When Am I Getting Married" - Toke Makinwa by MckenzieSkyBlog: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
"I'm Shameless But It's Disgusting When People Ask When Am I Getting Married" - Toke Makinwa Says (VIDEO)

Toke Makinwa, a media celebrity, has taken to social media to complain about people who keep asking her when she is getting married

The 37-year-old admitted that she is shameless, but the fact that people keep asking her this question irritates her.

In her words;

"What I want to talk to you people about, don't really bothers me much...Those who have followed or been a part of my life for years will know that I'm very shameless.

"The thing is I've sold my shame and when you're dealing with someone who is shameless, there is little or more you can say that would affect me, because at the end of the day I own my life and there is absolutely nothing you would say about me or to me that is new because you've heard it all before.

"I think it's a disgusting behaviour when people constantly ask me or women, when are you...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "It's Disgusting When People Ask When Am I Getting Married" - Toke Makinwa by Belial06: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
When are you getting married?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend / Federal Government Appoints John Mikel Obi As Youth Ambassador / Happy Married Life To Indaboski Wese90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.