Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu (21199 Views)

Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Conrod: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Curious345:
All these stuff has its origin rooted in two things .

(1) yahoo boy Mazi Kanu

(2) Fulani TERRORISTs.

Both caused it
The latter is the problem while the former is the cure.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Omanze: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see them trying to compel the governors to start killing Biafra agitators, I see their plans fail, I see Biafra becoming a reality.

This I have seen.

The safety of umu-Igbo is Paramount now.

Say NO to IPOB

Say NO to KILLER herdsmen

Say NO to BIAFRAN agitations

Say NO to DIVISIVE activities in Nigeria

No more careless and foolish actions or utterances that balkernize our Country

NDIGBO must wake up and be wise now.

2 Likes

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Conrod: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Timmi:
I hope the Federal government delegation realize that they cant trust any of these people from the Southeast. They are all reporting to the coward in Europe that is directing the Igbos on what to do. Don't reveal details of any operations to them, they are all moles. A word is enough for the fool.
Cant believe you hold that "man in europe" in high esteem even above the governors combined. he is truly the simon bolivar of the east.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Rule 9 broken
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments , hatred and bigotry like you did with Twitter.

Is it the comments made by people that killed Twitter or Islamic extremism and uncivilized nomadic governance and caging of intellect and human rights violations.

At the dying minutes while fighting the battle of his life, Donald Trump cannot ban Facebook and silence Millions of Americans.

When FG told Benue people that the only thing that can stop killings is by giving up their ancestral lands to the killers, is that not a toxic statement ? Is it because we run an unbalanced and injustice country ?

1 Like

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Conrod: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Omanze:

The safety of umu-Igbo is Paramount now.

Say NO to IPOB

Say NO to KILLER herdsmen

Say NO to BIAFRAN agitations

Say NO to DIVISIVE activities in Nigeria

No more careless and foolish actions or utterances that balkernize our Country

NDIGBO must wake up and be wise now.
Your song was sweet untill the second stanza.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Curious345:
Ok.

This is so sickening.

Yoruba Muslim (jihadii from alimosho) and a Fulani TERRORISTs backer (jihaddii from kebbi) are the mediators for peace in a Christain DOMINATED area.

Just to tell how biased Buhari appointments have become ..
Daft who know nothing but religious bigotry & fanaticism. If u can't understand things beyond religion then stop commenting shit, pls!

1 Like

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Curious345: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coronabirus:
Daft who know nothing but religious bigotry & fanaticism. If u can't understand things beyond religion then stop commenting shit, pls!
but it's true na
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by liasmiram2567: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see them trying to compel the governors to start killing Biafra agitators, I see their plans fail, I see Biafra becoming a reality.

This I have seen.

False Prophet sighted

1 Like

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
MARKone:
Of all the Ministers and Service Chiefs that came for a "talk" no single one of them is from South East, not one. Make them dey talk.
None of the service chiefs came in person, they sent representatives and I believe some of them will be igbo.The insurgency in the East caught them off guard and is still shocking them with it's intensity and effectiveness.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Rule 9 broken
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments , hatred and bigotry like you did with Twitter.
Imagine a well-known bigot calling someone else a bigot.

Be honest with yourself, does it look to you that this country will survive the next 5 years? Nigeria is going to implode, it's only a matter of time and all this is thanks to your darling daddy
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Imagine a well-known bigot calling someone else a bigot.

Be honest with yourself, does it look to you that this country will survive the next 5 years? Nigeria is going to implode, it's only a matter of time and all this is thanks to your darling daddy
I will support my fatherland against those who don't wish my fatherland well. I will equally stand with other patriots, especially Nigerian patriots of Igbo extraction who want the IPOB terrorists beheading our patriots chased out of the SE and that we will stand together in love to defeat all the enemies of Nigeria. You will all cover your face in shame when you find us celebrating our greatness. You are the one who will leave Nigeria like the IPOB terrorists leader fugitive. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. You guys always lose. God bless Nigeria. My darling President Muhammadu Buhari will finish his tenure, election will be held and new President democratically elected will be sworn in and Nigeria will continue. At FreeStuffsNG , we daily pray for peace and progress in our fatherland Nigeria.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by MrMcJay(m): 2:56am On Jun 12, 2021
OneCorner:

So why emphasizing on aregbe as Muslim coming to your Igbo region which is Christian dominated

Who mentioned Aregbe? Who mentioned Muslim?
Who said the region is Christian dominated?

You either quoted the wrong poster or you don't even understand what I typed. If it is the latter, let me know so that I can break it further down to your level.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Sunday2021: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
your name has said it all.
You have seen nothing.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Sunday2021: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2021
MrMcJay:
The demands of everyone are simple.

Lead by example
Treat everyone equally
Tell your tribesmen to stop killing us

People are no longer asking for food roads, potable water and electricity. They are simply asking you to secure their lives and stop herdmen from killing them, you are calling meeting. Of what use are the previous meetings held over this menace of herdmen?

Remove herdsmen from the equation and various agitations will die off.
tell igbos to stop killing our security personnels.
Tell igbos to respect their landlords.
Tell igbos to stop being greedy .
Tell igbos that we have over 350 tribes in Nigeria and igbos are only one of those tribes.
Tell the igbos to realize that they are not better than any tribe in the country.
Tell them to respect the culture and traditions of the people that accommodated them.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Sunday2021: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2021
obiekunie01:
OPEN GRAZIN IN SOUTH-EAST SHOULD NOT BE A TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION. IT IS CLOSED AND NEVER TO BE REOPEND.

They should stop killing innocent igbo youths and labeling them UGM!

They should the soldiers out of south-east! We dont have any issues of insecurity in south-east!

TELL THEM TO STOP TRYING TO DISTABLISE SOUTH-EAST! IT WILL NOT WORK FOR THEM!

yes! Ikonso was a peacemaker abi? Ewu.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Sunday2021: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2021
rummmy:
The conditions are simple....and should be as follows
Each zone must have equal number of states and local government areas.
Create south east development commission just as created in Niger delta to rebuild what Nigerian army destroyed in the east from 1967 to date .
Compensate all biafrans dead or alive killed during the 1967 genocide by the government.
Dialogue with agitators,rehabilitate them,reintergrate,deradicalized them, give them scholarships just the way you gave boko haramists...
If it seems difficult,then let's part ways..... We will not be part of repaying huge loans the government borrowed to develop Niger republic.... grin
when will the igbos compensate the families of the soldiers killed during the war?
When will the igbos compensate the soldiers and police killed in course of obeying Namdi kanu order.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by rummmy: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Sunday2021:
when will the igbos compensate the families of the soldiers killed during the war?
When will the igbos compensate the soldiers and police killed in course of obeying Namdi kanu order.
ipob not igbos please.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by obiekunie01: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Sunday2021:
[s] yes! Ikonso was a peacemaker abi? Ewu.[/s]

ikpu nnegi! angry
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Omanze: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Conrod:
Your song was sweet untill the second stanza.

Danger is drawing closer and closer, but, I want you to join me let's bring peace rather to our region(s) and land.

Say NO to anything that leads to destruction
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Jamesbally: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Fulanis should leave our forests.

If not, this meeting will not yield anything.

Una get forest?

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by SenatePresdo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:

Una get forest?

Illiterate.

I bet you don't know what Forest means.

Nursery school dropout like you.

#Spits.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Jamesbally: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Illiterate.

I bet you don't know what Forest means.

Nursery school dropout like you.

#Spits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others / Hoodlums Burgle Ogun Assembly, Cart Away Mace / Buhari Departs For France On A 3 Day Official Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.