Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! (4416 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Migration From Northern Cyprus To Southern Cyprus As A Student / Lets Discuss about Studying In Southern Cyprus(EU) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by Jaybnjamin(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Seen
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by CryptoRepublic1: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello bro,
Do you have experience in registering a business in Cyprus and how's their tax system?

Cheers.
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Bro please must I have the 7000euro bank statement before the sch can send me the visa

And what if I have like 5000 euro will it be accepted and considered?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by HorlarJP: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
kiss
noskcid:
You can use your Nigerian SIM card in southern Cyprus but cost of airtime is somewhat a little expensive and also the internet very is good.
There are jobs in southern Cyprus than the north
The reason why many Nigerians rush to northern Cyprus is because the club lifestyle and the smoking lifestyle is not what you can exhibit in southern Cyprus. Accommodation is affordable too and you can share a room or take a studio room for about 150 euros monthly depending on your taste and environment which is not comparable to your environment in Nigeria, there’s nothing like racism southern Cyprus and most people you will meet in southern Cyprus are mostly expatriates.

OP, what about getting a Cyprus babe?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
HorlarJP:
kiss

OP, what about getting a Cyprus babe?

Dem full there grin
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
Hello bro,
Do you have experience in registering a business in Cyprus and how's their tax system?

Cheers.

Nope
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
ghettonews:

Bro please must I have the 7000euro bank statement before the sch can send me the visa

And what if I have like 5000 euro will it be accepted and considered?

That solely depends on the school bro
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2021
noskcid:

That solely depends on the school bro

They gave me part scholarship but if I don't submit the 7000euro bank statement after paying a deposit for the tuition will they still give me visa?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by CryptoRepublic1: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
I've decided to make the moves to Cyprus hopefully by September.

Can anyone here please post a guide to finding a house,is there any property website?

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by ghettonews: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Can anyone here please post a guide to finding a house,is there any property website?

Thanks.
Hello have u gotten ur admission
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by CryptoRepublic1: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2021
ghettonews:

Hello have u gotten ur admission

Sorry bro,but I use EU passport.
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Sorry bro,but I use EU passport.

Yes it will be more easier for your movement
Which of the EU passport do you have?
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Thanks.

South or north?
With 120 euros you can get a house.
Re: If You Are Interested In Moving To Southern Cyprus, Gather Here!!! by Bigbeard(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
Hello bro,

Cheers.

You can book through Airbnb.
I can help with that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija / Tips: To Booking Cheap Flights Amidst Rising Airfares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.