Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) (128588 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Pastor Who Dressed Like Warlord To Church Speaks On Nigeria / Singer, Small Doctor Was Invited To Minister In Celestial Church. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by NaijaSumi: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
okoroemeka:
there is absolutely nothing wrong with the pastor's outfit,the man is celebrating the rich history of his hometown of ohafia,which during the olden days are the greatest and most feared warriors in igboland,followed closely by abam and arochukwu,his outfit is not pagan not does it symbolize fetishism,and there is no one in the Bible that wore suit but there native Jewish gowns,I have been at reddem apapa parish when pastor adeboye was preaching in army camouflage uniform,does it make him a killer,NO!,he is passing the message that he is dressed to battle principalities and powers,so that is what that pastor might also have in mind,he is dressed for battle with the devil.

As CHRISTIANS, we don't associate with strange gods
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by platido(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nothing is wrong with the dressing. He would have put off the cap that's all.
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
elpochas:
Noting wey Warlord no go see inside Church.That Man could have been a Strong Juju priest,but he choose to be a Warlord and a Pastor.
He is simply passing a message of warfare to his congregation.
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by rummmy: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
If everyone start promoting their Nigerian culture,which one will the strangers from futa djalon promote..
Nigeria is not Guinea..
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by musty2245: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pls somebody should help me with anything i have nothing to eat pls.
This is my account 6020197195 Ibrahim mustapha keystone bank if in case anybody want to help

Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Jackson105: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
NgwalandGunzmen:

Me and you who are more successful in Nigeria...You are below a dog to me.

We will keep dominating you in your region, a pained coward that can't stand alone.

Useless chestbeating monkeys, let me see a list of 5 richest people in Nigeria and show me any flat headed monkey there.

Dominating who? The way Fulani and Yoruba are dominating you abi, useless and irrelevant 5% P1gs.

Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by savagerhythm007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
All for their offerings.. If real war start, obeji nma no go save am
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Abujason: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
YOU JUST MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF BY TELLING SOMEONE THAT HE IS RANTING ONLY TO TURN AROUND AND RANT EVEN MORE. JUST DEY THERE WHILE YA WOMEN ARE BUSY BEING VIOLATED OR SELLING THEIR OBO IN THE IDP CAMPS. I JUST HEAR THIS MORNING SAY FULANI DON TAKE OVER UNA FAMILY HOUSE AND FARM LAND TOO. ABEG LEAVE DOT REPUBLIC AND FOCUS ON YA PEOPLE BIKO

AdolfHitlerxXx:

Why are you such a coward? He's Fulani and you're so scared of confronting him. You perfectly proved his point about your cowardice.

Some of your women are being harvested and mercilessly screwed in the East. You're ranting here cheesy
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by WATCHMANX: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
He should have removed his head-cover inside church!
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jackson105:

Useless chestbeating monkeys, let me see a list of 5 richest people in Nigeria and show me any flat headed monkey there.

Dominating who? The way Fulani and Yoruba are dominating you abi, useless and irrelevant 5% P1gs.

Your mother is the real pig, we will continue to give any bloody terrorist 5 percent vote let that pain kill you and your miserable tribe tha gives 97 percent vote, how far with your vote today, are your mothers not raped by half animals like your type.

Who is the rich man from your hopeless tribe without Biafra oil..brainless things, come to Igboland and see those with money...1 rich in your tribe and 50 poor, we are not like your animals, you have been dominated by us..go and hang your useless Oba.
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Khd95:
meanwhile, the almajiris from futa jalon have surrounded your region, slowly slaughtering your folks like ogufe in ibadan and osun, while kidnapping your mothers to be bleeped to stupor and later demand for millions of ransome grin

One nijeria is sweet ooh jare, cheesy
same happening in ur region, we read it here every time
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Cool concept
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Jackson105: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
NgwalandGunzmen:

Your mother is the real pig, we will continue to give any bloody terrorist 5 percent vote let that pain kill you and your miserable tribe tha gives 97 percent vote, how far with your vote today, are your mothers not raped by half animals like your type.

Who is the rich man from your hopeless tribe without Biafra oil..brainless things, come to Igboland and see those with money...1 rich in your tribe and 50 poor, we are not like your animals, you have been dominated by us..go and hang your useless Oba.

Generations of pigs, stop quoting me, I am not the reason why you fail like your father. Stop venting your poverty on me, go and hawk gala so your mretched mother can get something to eat.

Biafra oil kill you there, attache by force, that your cursed land that is barren, land locked and have nothing, come 2023 we will still rule over you, and you will continue shouting Biafra or death until you die the way your fire fathers shouted.
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jackson105:

Generations of pigs, stop quoting me, I am not the reason why you fail like your father. Stop venting your poverty on me, go and hawk gala so your mretched mother can get something to eat.

Biafra oil kill you there, attache by force, that your cursed land that is barren, land locked and have nothing, come 2023 we will still rule over you, and you will continue shouting Biafra or death until you die the way your fire fathers shouted.

Now your hopeless father is the president as if Kastina is now a paradise and Ogun is New york, a hopeless bastard that is afraid to stand alone because you don't want Fulanis to overrun your useless tribe but they will.

Presidency kill you there animal, may the presidency brings the fate of those hardest hits in the North to your village Amen.

Oil kills you there animal, we control it while animals from your tribe act like a cat when confronted in Eastern Nigeria, hopeless bloody coward that can't breathe without the Igbos.

Landlock with Rivers, you must be a bloody illiterate because even your dead father's body won't be buried across River Niger..Onne port is controlled by Ngwas, go there and see..Landlock kills all your generation, a foolish jealous divider that has never worked.
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by lordmans(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Some of these so called men of God are just drama kings. What has this gotten to do with the gospel?
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by lathrowinger: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Coun3MAN:
I JUST DREAM SAY ONE FORMER & A SERVING SENATOR DIE 2DAY

You mean, the newly wedd senator?
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Jackson105: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
NgwalandGunzmen:

[s][/s]Now your hopeless father is the president as if Kastina is now a paradise and Ogun is New york, a hopeless bastard that is afraid to stand alone because you don't want Fulanis to overrun your useless tribe but they will.

Presidency kill you there animal, may the presidency brings the fate of those hardest hits in the North to your village Amen.

Oil kills you there animal, we control it while animals from your tribe act like a cat when confronted in Eastern Nigeria, hopeless bloody coward that can't breathe without the Igbos.

Landlock with Rivers, you must be a bloody illiterate because even your dead father's body won't be buried across River Niger..Onne port is controlled by Ngwas, go there and see..Landlock kills all your generation, a foolish jealous divider that has never worked[s][/s].

E pain am grin grin

Generations of slaves, we will continue ruling over you in this country, Biafra you will not have, presidency you won't get, you are design for servitude. The way Joe igbokwe is cleaning gutter in Lagos grin

You will pass this slavery to your children children, this is the bitter truth my dear slave grin, if it pain you, you can as well hang yourself.
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by clothingonline(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Focus
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hocus pocus! All that stunt is a scam to con his gullible worshippers and it works.
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Psalmistproject: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Asmad:

Failed circle!
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lols I was expecting to see him in camo , with rifles, pistol , jackknife, cannister,live rounds , like 6 to 7 cartridges , helmate, anklets, boot, respiratory face mask in case of gas.

Let him go and relax joor
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by WINDSOW(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Anyone wearing a ring other than his wedding ring na JAZZ.
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
am sure his ancestors asked him to represent them cus he has been keeping them in the dark for long
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by membranus: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
dhardline:
They'll have to use different kinds of props to continue entertaining the goats every Sunday to keep them coming back for more but God's people will not be satisfied in anything else except the proper preaching of God's word from the scriptures.

The Lords word: Feed my sheep! and not entertain the goats.

I will report you to the pastor for calling his church members goats.
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Dumte(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Culture is and can never be religion
Re: Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) by Lionize: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mrincredy:
The Senior pastor of a faith-based church(Tower of Revelation Ministry) in enyimba city of Aba, Apostle Umah Udah shocked everyone on sunday when he came to church dressed like an Ohafia warlord.The man of God who hails from Akanu Ohafia is incidentally a prince too and as a way of promoting the rich culture of the African people chose to minister this past sunday dressed like a warlord.

This act has generated mixed reactions among Nigerians with many however commending the clergy for promoting the African culture while calling on other men of God and celebrities to toe the same line.

Front page pls

160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam