Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police (11856 Views)

June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni / June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by McOluOmo: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
F
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by WibusJaga: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Can you swear by Ogun you are not aware? grin
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by SaintLucia: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
But I'm aware of that of Abia..... Why must it be always Lagos? There will be a protest in Abia but Ikpeazu pleaded that the protesters should not attack Chicken Republic and Domino the only two foreign investors his administration brought into Abia since he came to power. grin

3 Likes

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Nwaotu10(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igbos in Lagos should avoid this protest oo

Okwa maka ndi Yoruba Ronu cheesy grin
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by RPG2020(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
June 12 mandate
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Aforxzy(f): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ordinary protest dem go dey issue warning and deploying anti riot policemen but to fight insecurity and protect the lives of the citizenry they will not have enough manpower.

3 Likes

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by witworth(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Whether you're aware or not, that's your own problem, tomorrow is nigh.

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Timon4real(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
They don't know of the protest, but they've made necessary arrangements to maintain law and other
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Ipisi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bangasouup:
G

You just dey create monikers everywhere oooo
I don't even know whether you're a man or woman?

Shuooooo...

Anyways how much is your services?

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Kaymaxine(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Sometimes just sometimes try and be silent on matters

Talking in excess isn't a trait to have as an adult you can read a comment and just ignore it

Fools too grow old
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by mccloud224(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lies,lies,lies...

Police isn't aware? I am outside Ikeja SARS drinking in a bar (with a lady with big yansh) and two inspectors are arguing with me concerning the protest. My "friend" amongst them advises me to stay indoors and I am like wtf?

Make I piss diss beer go back inside to kontinue argument.
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by abysirius(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Let me beg u, in case you are joining any protest tomorrow, pls run once u sight heavily armed policemen whose badges are covered with bulletproof vest and also with covered faces. Dem go kill o.. Govt. Will not allow a repeat of the END SARS brouhaha..
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by chrisvic007: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Nigerian armed forces can never be smart.

Who is SA on security matters to the President?

What will be good for them is to just allow these people protest in peace without interfering. When night comes, all protesters would go home, and it will be over.

But due to lack of common reasoning, they would want to use security forces to hijack the protests, which some youths would try to resist, and casualties may be recorded.

Now that would make it more easier for the protesters to gain more sympathizers just like during endsars.

Buhari should thread with caution, and apply common sense.

You claimed that some people were killed during endears. What happened to the government?.

I'm afraid to inform you that those that would be killed tomorrow are still alive today, plotting his to cause mayhem tomorrow.

A word is good enough for the ..........
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by escohido123: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nice move. The activities of these criminals around Berliet area is worrisome.
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Nuelito: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Okay o
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jostoman:
Continue deceiving yourself, wether you are aware or not there is going to be a protest tomorrow and nobody is coming out to cause problem with anybody, we are only coming out to express our feelings to the president that we are really suffering in this country which is not acceptable to us anymore.

Better protest inside your room jejeli like me go do. Remember what they did to mr macaroni

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by johnjaydee10: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
fergie0o1:

Lagos PPRO, Adejobi Olumuyiwa

I'm not In support of any nonsense protests. At the end of the day, people will steal and Rob, and kill. We don't need all that. This is not a good time please.

Protests is the right of every individual. But we can't abuse our right, by putting others in danger of harm's way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by lagabush(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Nigerian armed forces can never be smart.

Who is SA on security matters to the President?

What will be good for them is to just allow these people protest in peace without interfering. When night comes, all protesters would go home, and it will be over.

But due to lack of common reasoning, they would want to use security forces to hijack the protests, which some youths would try to resist, and casualties may be recorded.

Now that would make it more easier for the protesters to gain more sympathizers just like during endsars.

Buhari should thread with caution, and apply common sense.

That idiot preferably dead body alive or reborn dead man has no common sense. How would you ask buhari to apply common sense. I can categorically say that my wolfdog is a smarter being to that Animal called buhari

2 Likes

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by emilo2bad: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jostoman:
Continue deceiving yourself, wether you are aware or not there is going to be a protest tomorrow and nobody is coming out to cause problem with anybody, we are only coming out to express our feelings to the president that we are really suffering in this country which is not acceptable to us anymore.
Bros pack well tomorrow nobody will see you. Internet warrior

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Thank God it has been brought to your notice now
Is this the right protocol for permission to stage a protest? By just bringing heresay to the authority's notice? It doesn't work like that.
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Okoroawusa: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
BennyDGreat:
Government should avoid using force against protesters.

Anyone in government seeing this should tell the leaders to inform forces to stand down.
Violence against the people will increase the agitations.

But you want the protesters to use force against government abi?
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
lagabush:

That idiot preferably dead body alive or reborn dead man has no common sense. How would you ask buhari to apply common sense. I can categorically say that my wolfdog is a smarter being to that Animal called buhari
Very unfortunate the said "animal" is the president of your country and nothing you can do about it.
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by richardwarner(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
cocolacec:

Then go to Abuja for your protest,the President lives in Abuja not Lagos.
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
witworth:
Whether you're aware or not, that's your own problem, tomorrow is nigh.
And the ruteless dealing with the ipob is also nigh. Go ti Anambra or Aba and stage the protest there while helping your brothers, UGM, to destroy everything. Ndi ori onion.

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by adebwalex(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jostoman:

Sweet mouth. We are all coming out. Who you dey deceive for here You wey go dey house with your woman dey flenjo for bed grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Dspsalvate: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
One of dead brain, foolish of a friend once told me that all these universities I see today that produced all these professors and doctors was build by a foolish man. Honestly speaking, I didn't believed that idiot. But after a while, my mind began to race back and forth.. I couldn't help when I was confronted with reality. Some pertinent questions were starring me right on my eye ball - question like 'where did the man who build the first university attended his own'?
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by Jostoman: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
cocolacec:

Then go to Abuja for your protest,the President lives in Abuja not Lagos.
is Lagos not part of Nigeria? Oga speak for yourself, 200 naira derica of beans before is now 500 naira or are you telling me that lagosian is still buying their own 200 naira.
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by witworth(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
And the ruteless dealing with the ipob is also nigh. Go ti Anambra or Aba and stage the protest there while helping your brothers, UGM, to destroy everything. Ndi ori onion.
you're a slave, APC blind follower, you have lost hope and given up on yourself, I wish I can help you brother, but am sorry I can't. You're lost.
Re: June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police by chriscrosss(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
You re not aware but soldiers , mobile police already on ground in Lagos state.. Lie kill you there..liars everywhere..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / FG Considers Fresh Charges Against Sunday Igboho / Lai: Saying Buhari Has Nothing More To Offer Is Untrue And Dirty Politicking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.