Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why Can't Nigeria Buy And Use A Drone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Nigeria Buy And Use A Drone? (310 Views)

Presidential Jets: Why Can't Nigeria Go This Way? (pix) / Why Can't Nigeria Ever Be Like This Country / If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Nigeria Buy And Use A Drone? by zoeA: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
With the level of technological development in warfare globally, why can't Nigeria use drones to cut down the number of casualty in these skirmishes going on everywhere...
Like I just heard some herdsmen loaded in a trailer were sighted heading to Ondo... through intel, they would have been neutralized...
I want to get your opinion.

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Buy And Use A Drone? by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
zoeA:
With the level of technological development in warfare globally, why can't Nigeria use drones to cut down the number of casualty in these skirmishes going on everywhere...
Like I just heard some herdsmen loaded in a trailer were sighted heading to Ondo... through intel, they would have been neutralized...

Not the herdsmen in trailers to Ondo news again.

In case you don't know, that rumour was started by a con man who advertised jobs for people to come to Ondo for training
They paid for the training and when they were coming, he started the rumours so he can get away with it. Most outlandish rumours are fake news, spread with the desire to make Nigeria a war zone
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Buy And Use A Drone? by Divoc19(f): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Which type of drone are you talking about?

I know professional photographers and video cameramen use camera drones to cover occasions.

zoeA:
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Buy And Use A Drone? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nigeria have been using attack drones for more than 3 years now
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Buy And Use A Drone? by zoeA: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mynd44:
Nigeria have been using attack drones for more than 3 years now
Then they are not effectively used then
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Buy And Use A Drone? by lordm(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Not all weapons are sold to all countries, that's why need to encourage local production and technology advancement

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Buy And Use A Drone? by yommen: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
lordm:
Not all weapons are sold to all countries, that's why need to encourage local production and technology advancement

Only when the country splits will potentials be actualised.

(1) (Reply)

If You're Not Fulani, Buhari Does Not Like You / Buhari Is A Purveyor Of Macabre Who Doesn't Want Farmers-herders Conflict To End / Connecting Nigeria By Standard Gauge Rail #lagosibadanrail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.