Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) (44430 Views)

Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Sheep In The Bush / Fishing Out The JTF Black Sheep In Bony, Nembe, Kula, And Bille Communities (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
lol the new trend cheesy
Igbos have suffered

cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Of all things to steal na sheep.. Local bonnie and clyde. Them go fvck two of una well well for inside world undecided
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
OneCorner:
Lies by coward afonja media trying to paint us black.
Every one in the East is a billionaire and it’s a well known fact
this one is delusional...
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Livesimple: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=102622220]

[b] Dumb Ipob, you no know say na Subtitles. For school, wetin you learn

We be both ipob na, warri & obudu na same South South na
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Godwin25king: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
See their hard faces undecided
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yes what they did is bad but setting 2 human beings ablaze because of 2 goats? That one is too extreme.
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
post=102621847:
Sheep?
As in like sheep sheep sheep?! sad

This is effing funny mehn!!
This reminds us of our post here during the last Valentine's Day......... cheesy

grin cheesy wink

Dem [color=#006600][/color] : some prophets like Prophet Phyno Fino prophesy on HushBingo.
Telli person cheesy cheesy cheesy

Back Black Black Sheep!!!!

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by teepain: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Livesimple:
Pls nairalanders when u r watching movies like comedy n there are writing whatever they speak in the video,
How do u call that pls i want to search it on YouTube thanks if u understand me pls it's urgent i need answer

I believe the word you are looking for is "subtitle".
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by olamoses75(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na dis kind gf I dey find. Though they did the wrong thing entirely; but I mean a gf that support u on your worse days, a girl dat support ur shits
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
O ga O. So many people gather to judge goat theft matter. Though looks can be deceptive, the guy and the lady don't look like goat thieves. Probably a mix up somewhere but hey, it's social media.

I like how you reason.

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
I always tell guys, avoid women with colored
haircut.

They are thiefs and prostitute
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Simplyleo: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Livesimple:
Pls nairalanders when u r watching movies like comedy n there are writing whatever they speak in the video,
How do u call that pls i want to search it on YouTube thanks if u understand me pls it's urgent i need answer
You mean subtitle?
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Look at the ugly flatin0 bitch.... undecided undecided

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Livesimple: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

You mean sub title?

Yes
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Eyahgrin marriage ruined.
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by melzabull(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

After stealing onions, Na sheep remain

better than father and son doing a collabo on internet fraud...phoool
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by muhdnazir: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igbo kwenu
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Two lovers have been apprehended for allegedly stealing a sheep in Nneogodi village, in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The suspects, Chinedu Umeh from Nanka, Orumba North LGA and his girlfriend, Ogechukwu Samson from Ndiowu, were caught by Nneogidi security men with the help of ?z? Ekwueme N' Agulu on Thursday, June 10.

During interrogation, the couple confessed that they steal people's livestock anytime they are in need of money and sell them to one Mrs Chinwe from Ekwulobia, who lives at Awka-Etiti, Learnt.

It was gathered By , that angry youths of Nneogidi almost set the suspects ablaze but they were rescued by ?z? Ekwueme N' Agulu.

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP_CJlEAjKi/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=Livesimple post=102622414][/quote]

Stop that, you liar. You dn smell warri before??..your name na Emeka.
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by wwwihy: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

After stealing onions, Na sheep remain

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Coldshisha: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
melzabull:
better than father and son doing a collabo on internet fraud...phoool

It's Better in dot in a circle Republic of 5%ters both condemnable everywhere else including drug trafficking

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Coldshisha: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=wwwihy post=102622580][/quote]

Hahahaha
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Chizzyferd(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Sharpsecret01: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
SaintLucia:
From onions bandits to sheep bandits and those chest beating dot in a circle will come here and tell us Anambra men are the richest in Nigeria..... War hasn't start and they are already stealing sheep and onions grin
last year a group yoruba men,woman,father,mother,daughter,son broke into a warehouse in maza maza and made away with ordinary rice...what do u have to say about that?I belong to that dot that produces cars, imports and exports everything. Collectively the 6th richest ethnic in the world and 4th most travelled in the world.. yet threatened by an onions producer, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from revenue of the dots..

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Livesimple:
Subtitle
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Factshunter: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
wwwihy:

Lmao!!!!!! grin

@ "Dot in a circle people. ". grin
Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by Livesimple: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Stop that, you liar. You dn smell warri before??..your name na Emeka.

Foolish boy u can't even comprehend simple write-up i mention warri n obudu u would hv deduce that am from cross river while u r from warri making us Southerners n biafrans

Re: Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) by melzabull(f): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coldshisha:

Better in dot in a circle Republic of 5%ters both condemnable everywhere else including drug trafficking
incoherent gibberish from a useful e-diot skull miner

I Learnt Kidnapping From Watching Zubby Michael’s Movies – Suspect Says / EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president / New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend