Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew (10568 Views)

Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by ablejesus26(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Elvictor:

Frenzy? You no serious abeg. grin grin
I am in Port-Harcourt, and nothing has such you described happened but few cases which it has been nibbed.

Chia��

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by cornoil(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Madam, with or without curfew ritualists are having a Field day all over Nigeria.

BigSarah:
The curfew isn't exactly working, ritualists are having a field day in rivers

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Sophiaekuto: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
who be the criminal
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
So say small hittler...

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by HappyPagan: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Heard of two missing persons this month alone.
And you assumed they were kidnapped by ritualists?
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by lordm(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The unhappiest people in this world are the people who care the most about what everyone else thinks.

undecided
yea, I'm a victim
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Issues2(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Wike be making unnecessary noise. No one notices him anymore. Not after taking Dan Daudu from Tambuwal his voice will be cracking like one who took a cup of 20 days palmwine
Hahahaha �� 20 days palm wine

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Elvictor: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
alizma:

You maybe in Port Harcourt but ignorant of the happenings in the city. How can you be in PH and say there is nothing as such?

I saw the news and I didn't deny it, I only made her to be aware of the new development.
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Elvictor: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
MarvelJ:

Thats your only concern?! I wonder if it was the president that was qouted saying this exactly wordings. How ya’ll would have turned it upside down. Now its wike but someone still found a way to bring in northerners. Nawa o

If the president can say such a thing, then it means he is educated.'causing nuisance along an express tarred road keeping citizens going about their daily activities in gridlock, I have no apology to those who claim lands that isn't theirs.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Elvisgolden: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
This how to be a governor....take charge............not like one governor that can run more than Usain Bolt waiting for Buhari to come and help him do his job and pay workers salary too

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
This man with frog voice....

You are the real criminal in Rivers... angry

Ogun kill u there!

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by nengibo: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
alizma:

You maybe in Port Harcourt but ignorant of the happenings in the city. How can you be in PH and say there is nothing as such?
Na politician d guy be, but the truth is the same thing is happening across Nigeria
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by kendrick93(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Elvictor:

Frenzy? You no serious abeg. grin grin
I am in Port-Harcourt, and nothing has such you described happened but few cases which it has been nibbed.
How has been nibbed when the culprits haven't been caught?
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by HimName: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Deal with all the Satanic IPOB elements in our dear Rivers.

Ogi Nyesom, na ma u b

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Gjmff: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Really
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by stickle(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
BigSarah:
They ( the ritualist) took my neighbor away to their slaughter bush since yesterday morning on her way to the bank but she managed to escape at about 3pm today by the mercies of God through series of unrelenting prayers.
Our protection in Rivers State is in the hand of God.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by chaloskyx: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2021
CARRY ON WIKE CURFEW TILL 2023 ELECTION LOL MAD MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Wizywiz(m): 2:06am On Jun 12, 2021
My Governor Meka sir...please ritual killings is becoming the order of the day in our state.. please the security agents need to look into it..some evil hearted miscreants are on the loose harvesting and selling human parts and organs like say na meat for ABOKI table....my cousins child a girl of 25years, has been missing since last month 1st May..all efforts to find her proved abortive..later found out she is dead in the hands of this blood thirsty bastard ritualist...abeg something needs to be done ooo...baba God your children dey your hand ooo

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Ever8090: 3:05am On Jun 12, 2021
BigSarah:

Heard of two missing persons this month alone.
then you can imagine if there was no curfew it could have been hudreafs or even thousands of missing persons not two
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Ever8090: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Elvictor:
I loved the way he dealt with those Northern miscreants co-habiting along East-West road decisively, he sent them parking. More illegal structures to go down, Wike my governor.
if he had done that to Igbos, the story would have been that he hate igbos
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by doneback04: 3:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Pls my major concern is this Europ that has started, shift the time to 10pm it will be more better.
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by COdeGenesis: 4:10am On Jun 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Emperor Wike you are not doing us any good with this your curfew. This curfew has spoilt so many businesses.

Better to be alive than dead. Better to have a Rivers people complain of some businesses crippling at night than have all businesses crippled both day and night. Na Wike understand Rivers people well well
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by arantess: 4:40am On Jun 12, 2021
BigSarah:
Don't mind this man
People living in pH know that even after 830pm, u still find alot of guys outside, at least in rumuokoro, rumuagholu axis..
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by arantess: 4:47am On Jun 12, 2021
alizma:

Most people deliberately choose to be blind, they bury their heads in the sand hoping things will go away..
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by Munzy14(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Reality is hitting on this one that he has roughly 2yrs to become a common man...He is trying so hard to be in the news...

Field marshal IDI amin WIKE...cheesy
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by DappaD: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elvictor:
where and where are ritualists having a field day in Rivers State?

Seems you don’t know that these “one chance” vehicles have become rampant nowadays in Rivers state?
A friend to the sister of a close friend of mine said she narrowly escaped one recently. It even appeared that an elderly woman in the cab was in on it too. Car owners are also not any safer.
Re: Wike: We Will Not Yield To Pressures From Criminals To Relax Night Curfew by skedy1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Even Ayade

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five APC Chieftains Ask Court To Stop Planned National Convention / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / Reverse Appointment Of New NNPCL Board, Ararume Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.