Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness (2308 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Ruby5: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sorry I just came to the party.

Please who is Uloma?

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Cammo: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why is it that every time someone criticizes Buhari's terrorist government his braindead zombies would swim in the mud in search of any dirt to use against him?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by IgweOfNnewi: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Reverend Father contractor

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by OnionBandit(f): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Who is Uloma please. I need to see her picture ASAP. For a priest to be talking his veins out of the neck about this lady, she must have some great qualities

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by mightyhaze: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
What gives here?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by OnionBandit(f): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fulani government at it again

That story fit don tey ooooo

Them go begin dey uproot orisirisi story about father Mbaka now just to make people hate him

But I doubt it will be possible

Father Mbaka has been a blessing to so many

Una go try tire

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Christistruth00: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2021

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fernandeswagger:
Sorry I just came to the party.

Please who is Uloma?
Uloma is married with a child grin
Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Righteousness2(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rubbish News

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by IgweOfNnewi: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Rubbish News
Rubbish indeed because he is Igbo, well the unreverend father supported Buhari just because of contract but you are still here, defending the greedy imp that was called by his stomach, the father Mbaka that attacked Peter Obi because he did not donate money for his ministry
Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by overdrive(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Uloma
Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by mytime24(f): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
3 drunk guys entered a taxi. the driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine,turn it off again and said "We reached your destination" The first guy gave him money,the second guy said "thank you" then gave him money too,while the third guy slapped the taxi driver,the driver was shocked thinking the third guy knew what he did,the driver asked "What was that for?" the third guy replied "Control your speed next time, you've nearly killed us!!

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Uloma is married with a child grin

Omo I fear who no fear o grin
Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by Shellsploit: 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Referend fathers eh...
That was how one was sleeping with with my ex girlfriend who was also parishioner.

I will expose his name and all there uselsss chats.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by AngelicBeing: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Shellsploit:
Referend fathers eh...
That was how one was sleeping with with my ex girlfriend who was also parishioner.

I will expose his name and all there uselsss chats.
Chai shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness by iamyemiakins(m): 4:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Na Uloma picture carry me come here.

Op, where's the Uloma?

(1) (Reply)

Post-is Jesus Really God? / Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? / Pope Benedict Xvi Meets Ifa Priest Wande Abimbola, Others!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.