Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes (63273 Views)

Nairaland Team: Acknowledge My Payment For Advert ASAP / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria / Stop Paying MARK ZUCKERBERG For Advert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by GboyegaD(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Whatever rocks his boost however, he should remember he lives in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by ultimatebas(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
He just made a costly mistake.
Rather he made a DEAD LY mistake

3 Likes

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by confirmedniggae: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
PEOPLE WILL BE COUNTING DOWN THAT DAY FOR HIM..

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Boyooosa(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:

He might not come back from it except he changes discipline tho

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by yusluvad(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Applaudise!!!
opalu:
If he was that good, he would have made obituary of his 100years. And used his graphics skills to make himself appear like 100years old man. That would have been regarded as Genius. This one is seen as foolishness and it wont make anyone to patronise him since he is praying to die at 18yrs.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by MiztaPepperoni(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
I no see wethin wrong with wethin the boy do. Na the comments come make me understand say Africans especially Nigerians too dey backward in reasoning. Them to dey take everything as issue.

5 Likes

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by StreetPreacher: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
He made a mistake here. The enemy could step in on this ground but God's mercy would keep him alive. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by PoloG: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
lol�����
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by blazepascal(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
He's not scared of death. so leave him let him be .he's major concern is to be a professional graphic designer.

2 Likes

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Englishisamust: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Village people are impressed

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by StreetPreacher: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
I no see wethin wrong with wethin the boy do. Na the comments come make me understand say Africans especially Nigerians too dey backward in reasoning. Them to dey take everything as issue.
I know you can't do that yourself. Or can you?
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Go ask dagrin how far for his song "If I die".....

You fit no learn the graphic design here on earth, you may choose between heaven, hell or even plant mars!

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Lamasta(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
MajesticKris:
What a way to showcase your calling...

Rest well ..
Nothing we no go see for this UAR grin

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by kingxsamz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Joeldy17: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Why didn’t he use buhari picture... common sense should have told him that

2 Likes

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Heffalump(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
By the time it happens now, they will say village people. It's a senseless display of ignorance. undecided
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by sonofElElyon: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
revived:
E Go Be

E no go be

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by duro4chang(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
revived:
E Go Be
E no go be.

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by kingxsamz(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:

He made nothing.
People praying for long life still die early anyways. Unless he plans on killing himself or knows someone wants to kill him, nothing will happen to him.

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by WoundedLamb: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Well, if it wasn't awkward, we wouldn't have seen it on NL. Aim achieved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Umsworld: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
opalu:
If he was that good, he would have made obituary of his 100years. And used his graphics skills to make himself appear like 100years old man. That would have been regarded as Genius. This one is seen as foolishness and it wont make anyone to patronise him since he is praying to die at 18yrs.
[/s]

Make una dey try read before commenting na be I dey beg
A young man identified on Facebook as Eric Abban made an obituary poster of himself as advert of him finding who will teach him graphic designing.

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by skukimania(f): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
No be juju be this? Chai! Village people oooh! Of all things, na obituary e take dey use as sample? Gubernatorial aspirant poster dey , e nor fit use. Iinside life !

May God keep u safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by GlobalWay: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
cheesy Choi! Wetin person no go see for obodo 9ja!
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
life does not work that way
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by PAWG(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
The secret to long life is embracing death

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by DSC7: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Florencejames:
Your first design was an obituary of your self grin
And you want to go far??

Treasure ur life and lose it.. grin.. it's Biblical....

Las las if him time reach he go still die... cheesy.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Lordswat(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
This is really a DEADly mistake
This is what Eminem called PREMONITION

1 Like

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by moriss33(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mentor me
Seniorwriter:

Hilarious.
However the error he made I commend his sincerity towards learning to earn.
@OP or anyone that has his contacts should inform him to reach out via the facebook ID here on my profile for a free 4weeks exposé on how to earn as an amateur graphics designer.
BTW anyone with online skills but yet earning or don't know how to earn online can reach out as well for free tips...just message with the word "MENTOR ME" and you'll be attended to holistically.
In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadget and you yet earn via online even as little as $5 then its your own undoing(fault).
There are thousands of ease to access ways to earn via the internet.

@Seniorwriter.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
I like this boy shaa. So fearless. A lot of folks are yelling their inclinations but he has make a mark. Even if he dies today, I'm aware of him. Controversy is a modern way route and bridge to identity

2 Likes

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Vyreell:
A young man identified on Facebook as Eric Abban made an obituary poster of himself as advert of him finding who will teach him graphic designing.

Two days ago I started having thoughts of deaths. I went to bed like that with same thoughts. Immediately I closed my eyes, all I could see was death. I started having dream of death . It all started from my mind Suddenly I got up from bed and rebuked that spirit of death, declaring life all over my body and mind.

Your mind is a powerful tool that must be used rightly and there is no idle word in the realm of the spirit. By your words you shall be condemned and by your words you shall be justified.
Demons can take advantage of your words and use them against you. Painfully, his own are even written

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pwc Or Deloitte / Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) / “I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.