Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes (63296 Views)

Nairaland Team: Acknowledge My Payment For Advert ASAP / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria / Stop Paying MARK ZUCKERBERG For Advert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by PATAlolade(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Risingblue008:
Those that r not scared of death r mostly the pple dt scares death away
Thought so
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
That guy take style notify us,they should investigate him,is trying suicide.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Crossboy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Hilarious.
However the error he made I commend his sincerity towards learning to earn.
@OP or anyone that has his contacts should inform him to reach out via the facebook ID here on my profile for a free 4weeks exposé on how to earn as an amateur graphics designer.
BTW anyone with online skills but yet earning or don't know how to earn online can reach out as well for free tips...just message with the word "MENTOR ME" and you'll be attended to holistically.
In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadget and you yet earn via online even as little as $5 then its your own undoing(fault).
There are thousands of ease to access ways to earn via the internet.

@Seniorwriter.
your whatsapp no sir?
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by sirblend: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Shellsploit:
Very poor editing skills..
Very poor!

Using Microsoft office i can create something better than that.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Teejay13(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Is he okay?
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Jungleluv5: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Abegiii make una dey style monitor dis guy ooo make no be say he wan take style travel to the world beyond oooo
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Vyreell:
A young man identified on Facebook as Eric Abban made an obituary poster of himself as advert of him finding who will teach him graphic designing.

There is more to this. Clearly he could have made himself look older or even write 90yrs+, or even used a date in the past. and It cud be youthful exuberance as Youths these days smoke stuffs harsher than what we did while we were growing up.

Whatever the case may be, he needs prayer and deliverance.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Issues2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Vyreell:
A young man identified on Facebook as Eric Abban made an obituary poster of himself as advert of him finding who will teach him graphic designing.
People re sick � in this country.... continue to rest in peace
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by tofolo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Hilarious.
@OP or anyone that has his contacts should inform him to reach out via the facebook ID here on my profile for a free 4weeks exposé on how to earn as an amateur graphics designer.
BTW anyone with online skills but yet earning or don't know how to earn online can reach out as well for free tips...just message with the word "MENTOR ME" and you'll be attended to holistically.
In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadget and you yet earn via online even as little as $5 then its your own undoing(fault).

@Seniorwriter.
mentor me ooooo help a brother.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Mustiboy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nothing bad will happen to the boy. We like reading spiritual meanings to everything in this part of the features world.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Florencejames(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
DSC7:

Treasure ur life and lose it.. grin.. it's Biblical....

Las las if him time reach he go still die... cheesy.
Him go die early
He is already prepared
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by errigdee: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
My guy na who do you now
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by falseprophet: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
opalu:
If he was that good, he would have made obituary of his 100years. And used his graphics skills to make himself appear like 100years old man. That would have been regarded as Genius. This one is seen as foolishness and it wont make anyone to patronise him since he is praying to die at 18yrs.

You guyz are too serious in this country
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Uhmmm... I know youth this days are attention seekers. But even if you must seek attention, guy no be like this naa. Imitate oyinbo pattern wey e make sense no be to expose insensitivity...
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by highbee02: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
RIP
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by mrkings84(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
If he dies at 18 he isn't too young....
That he made obituary of himself doesn't mean he is going to die.

You that was claiming an oil company worker, a banker, a billionaire, a president, a governor and all the good things you could remember, have you become those things??
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by McStoic(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Hilarious.

@Seniorwriter.

Mentor me. Still wanna have more ideas on earnings from internet as a sidekick
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by authority2006(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
He just made a costly mistake.

Lol. You that didn't make a costly mistake, wouldn't you die one day? Do you know how many people that have died just today even though they didn't wish themselves death? Why are you guys superstitious and afraid of death like this?
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Captain92: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Risingblue008:
Those that r not scared of death r mostly the pple dt scares death away

Doesn't mean you have to wish yourself death in any way, because you are not afraid of death.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by myked(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by nailcapuzzi89(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
25-09-2021 is a day to watch out for..
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Captain92: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Senseless advert
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Amarahly(f): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
What's going on hia angry
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by mastermaestro(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
PAWG:
The secret to long life is embracing death

Rubbish quote! I wonder why some of you come up with or help spread stupid statements birthed from depression and frustration. Delete this nonsense quickly! angry angry
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by PAWG(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
mastermaestro:

Rubbish quote! I wonder why some of you come up with or help spread stupid statements birthed from depression and frustration. Delete this nonsense quickly! angry angry

It’s figurative dumbo
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by adeyemimuideen(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tell me this is not true. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by barragan: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Vyreell:

LMAO
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Asadujames202(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
You need to work on your mastery of English

More work needs to be done
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by minicky: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Hilarious.

@Seniorwriter.
mentor me
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Meedon: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
I designed mine too.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Meedon: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asadujames202:
You need to work on your mastery of English

More work needs to be done

And you can't punctuate properly.
Re: Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Death on arrival. Your career Don finish be that o. Go for delivrance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pwc Or Deloitte / Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) / “I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.