Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time (18037 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want APC Chair, Adamu, Removed Before Campaigns / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by ChoCho54(f): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Young man, you don't bite more than you can chew. This place isn't totally anonymous
Na Dem o...do you know who I be...
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by segebase(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
can't we calculate this man's salary he will receive for the remaining take two years And pay him off ...he don' tire #BuhariResign
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by gaftsoil(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
can't waste my time to read this shit but May Thunder strike him wherever he is
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Apc will lead Nigeria for 100years.

Ewedu
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by yinkusss: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kole work sir
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by chatinent: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Father, let your kingdom come.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Brushstrokes20: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yes o!.... but in your dumbest dreams!

Failed as fvck blood thirsty TERRORIST/ self serving THIEF!
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by ipodstinks: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
It is possible na mumu. Only if your families are the only one voting.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Gjmff: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wicked man you want pain to remain in nigeria for so long
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by garfield1: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yankee101:
Even the last election was rigged

Even american elections are rigged
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by themanderon: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
As the Lord of hosts liveth may your evil wishes never cone to pass. You want that demonic party to remain in power to rule over corpses with the way killings are going on in this nation. The blood sucking demons you serve in that your coven will FAIL.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/im-preparing-apc-to-remain-in-power-for-a-long-time-president-buhari/

LOL the killing will continue for a long time too

by the time APC finish anybody will be left
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by fawalej(m): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
APC Has come to stay. PDP is a party of thieves and corrupt southerners.

Empty brain. Daft
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by akdjr(m): 1:13am On Jun 12, 2021
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2021
post=102624481:

Very well said by our darling Daddy.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Though the below may be too hard for you to understand or comprehend, but you can give it to someone close to you to explain it to you.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us igbos still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished two tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos.
Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere.
As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

Leave pdp alone, both pdp and apc are idiots. Scam, all of them both yur darling daddy, who never passes any military exam, who claimed he fought the war whereas he was in the office, adekunle, obasanjo and co fought the war in the battlefield. Allthe politicians in that yur country Nigeria is a big time fraud, better carry your business go Ghana.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Not in this country again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by abbaemma: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2021
post=102624481:

Very well said by our darling Daddy.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Though the below may be too hard for you to understand or comprehend, but you can give it to someone close to you to explain it to you.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us igbos still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished two tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos.
Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere.
As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

The level of insecurity now can only be compared to the Civil War Era. The Igbos found PDP comfortable for them because of the stability and economic prosperity.... can you say the same thing about APC.

Am an Igbo and the truth is I will want to see a country of our own.. This union called Nigeria is not favoring to us at all..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Chochovini: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2021
ChoCho54:
Fvck Hisbah! grin
. I like your guts.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by ChoCho54(f): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Chochovini:
. I like your guts.
Na glory remain my namesake.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by lawalmovichhhh: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2021
we decide that not you...Even devil will not allow dat. una don show am who be real devil.,...OLORIBURUKU people
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Willsings10: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2021
no be only for so long, the one were una do for eight years na die we dey. na god go judge you
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by 6lackmill: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
APC Has come to stay. PDP is a party of thieves and corrupt southerners.

Common sense wey God dey give hen, you no get
slowpoke
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by sque007: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2021
damn dis dude is outa his mind
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Amakachinwe: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Apc has failed everyone
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by bellotaofeek: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Especially Fulani. So that they can achieve their aims. Well done. God 2023 is too long. Help us
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Ghedo99(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
As per owner of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Nathan85: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
I just like this una president! Thank God say I no be Nigerian for now....����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box / Buhari Receives Winners Of Boot Camp On ICT / Nigerians Didn’t Elect A Work-at-home President – Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.