Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. (3583 Views)

Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by FABROTech: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Living in Nigeria is cheaper until you get sick,do you know life span of people living in Nigeria is shorter?not to talk of the insecurity these days and the chances of you losing it all in flash is higher there too.

Nigeria sucks I no go lie.

You have a point. Our health system is a mess and the insecurity is is at an all time high.

For anyone who can afford it, it's best to move now that you can.
Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by Lagossuspect: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
FABROTech:

No.

For some personal reasons I will like to keep my channel name to my self.
See this one!
Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by CryptoRepublic1: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
FABROTech:

Dubai is tax free and the agency says all documents can be processed within 45 days. It's somewhere I know I can be ready to move to b4 Christmas.

Yes,I know about Dubai tax,but the cost of living there is astronomical,however it's no longer entirely a tax free state as they introduced in 5% tax not too long ago.
Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by Ibime2003: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Lagossuspect:
See this one!

May be he doesn't make money from YouTube Views and he doesn't need subscribers to subscribe to his channel before making money. You might be surprised videos on his channel are even on private.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by AnfieldGlobal(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Why don't you consider countries like Seychelles or south Cyprus?I'm still researching for a better country for me atm,Turkey is another place you should consider, I'm in Dublin atm,but tax is high over here that's why I'm in search for a better place ,yes it sucks to be in Nigeria.
Pls any I need update about Jordan.
Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by CryptoRepublic1: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2021
AnfieldGlobal:

Pls any I need update about Jordan.

Jordan or Israel is ok for hustle, but I'm not looking to hustle.

I'm looking for countries with little or no tax where I can run my business in peace and I think that Malaysia is another good place digital nomadic entrepreneurs .
Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by DaddyYankee: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by Btcking49ja: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
FABROTech:
Am planning to relocate to Dubai.

Am in talks with a Dubai based company to help me get a Freelannce permit from the Sharjah Media City Free Zone. The package is to come with a 3 Years UAE Resident Visa which I can use to move with my wife and 2 kids.

The package is to cost about AED 16,350.

Has anyone used this means or you have any advice to give?

Note: I don't intend to work for anyone as I do some freelance online jobs and I earn over $5k monthly. God willing I hope to continue to improve in what I do and earn more money.

I intend to relocate cos am not finding the security situation in Nigeria funny anymore. Am always having dreams about chaos and war in Nigeria.

where una dey see this money ��
Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by CryptoRepublic1: 6:22am On Jun 18, 2021
I'm actually turned off moving to Dubai after watching a video that went viral yesterday about Nigerian kids slaughtering themselves in the name cultism.

I say Dubai gov must surely be harder on Nigerians after this incident.

Becareful kids.
Re: Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. by tunary(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
I'm actually turned off moving to Dubai after watching a video that went viral yesterday about Nigerian kids slaughtering themselves in the name cultism.

I say Dubai gov must surely be harder on Nigerians after this incident.

Becareful kids.
seriously Nigerians are causing problems for themselves in outside

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Track Uk Visa Applications On Vfs Site / Visiting The Caribbeans / How To Get To Mile 2 In Lagos From Irawo B/stop Ajegunle By Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.