Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities (35421 Views)

Politicians With Corruption Cases Who Joined APC To Escape Prosecution / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by alimohammedibn(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by Judolisco(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2021
So Stella oduah... No go university at all... She fit no get ssce sef...
Dino get bachelor's degree Sha...
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by amstamon: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2021
olatunjin:
That is very bad of them,this country is a cruise.

Q10 how much?

I have a Blackberry phones for sale working perfectly well.
Blackberry Z3
Blackberry Q10
Both going for 25k
Lagos
WhatsApp or call

Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Fear dey catch you put PMB name? Till date his waec certificate remains questionable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2021
1000angstroms:

Nobody is ranting or complaining at least despite all those their years of their ruling, we feed and live good life more than 80% of their people, we've adjusted and enjoying every part of this nonsense administration, it is people like you that we pity especially in these hard times, with your 30k bmc, how do you survive cos am sure you are amongst those niger republic hpodlums that soak garri with pepper, maggi and onions and will use shit to mold mountains and valleys for us on the road here in the east where you do your shoemaker job.

Yen yen yen. I can just hear you crying like a baby.

Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by chrisvic007: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed
Jubrin Al Sudani- Cambridge University Examinations Certificate, Primary school Certificate, Nursery school certificate, Military Certificate all fake

Bola Tinoubou- Claimed to have a degree in Pharmacological Sciences from the University of Chicago. Expelled from the University for engaging in a different kind of pharmaceutical practices

Jubril el sudano has no need to present any military certificate: we all know of his "military certificate " when he defended his country by taking part in killing three million of the inhabitants of the "dot in a circle" who were being rascally sometime ago.

As for Bola Tinubu, we all know that an uncertificated person can not work for Mobil international not to talk of riding to the position of executive director finance - in Chicago, USA.

What we need to know is the occupation of the hunch backed albino who is playing tennis with the brain of those that inhabit the "dot in a circle"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by 1000angstroms(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Yen yen yen. I can just hear you crying like a baby.
But you didn't hear when you first started crying?
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by illitracy: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed
Jubrin Al Sudani- Cambridge University Examinations Certificate, Primary school Certificate, Nursery school certificate, Military Certificate all fake

Bola Tinoubou- Claimed to have a degree in Pharmacological Sciences from the University of Chicago. Expelled from the University for engaging in a different kind of pharmaceutical practices

grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2021
nairalee:
These are the ones we know fa. There are thousands others. Nigeria is nothing but a crime scene
Obasanjo said it, was Obasanjo the institution that awards him the certificate? So if I wake up from the comfort of my room and say you didn't finished primary school, it will automatically be come truth?
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by perdollar(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2021
Plenty Nigerians get degree but nothing to do with it.
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by savagerhythm007(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2021
You forgot to add bubu that had parallel F in waec

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by NairaMaster1(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by Deepthoughts: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by orisa37: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2021
NIGERIA LACKS INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEMS AND POLICE ARE TERRORISTS AND CORRUPT.
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by SimplyShit: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by orisa37: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2021

DECENTRALIZE POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL SYSTEMS TO STATE GOVERNMENTS.
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by Benrosaria(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by orisa37: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2021

DECENTRALIZE POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL SYSTEMS TO STATE GOVERNMENTS.

AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY, ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, TREATIES SEALING ONLY.
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by observanc1: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Emyogalanya:
Why is Buhari not on this list? Oh I forgot his own is fake local certificate, meanwhile you were talking of foreign ones. My apologies.
op said university. Na waec buhari claimed to have
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by observanc1: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2021
ekestic1976:

May God have mercy on your soul! Bola Tinubu graduated from University of Chicago, reading Accountancy. He did his NYSC in Harboni company, Queen Elizabeth Road, Ibadan a few metres from the University College Hospital. That was in 1979. In those days, if you're older than 30 years or you're married, you would be exempted from doing service. Anyone with a broad mind can easily check this out. Even if you hate Tinubu as it appears you do, do not twist the facts about issues and events, because in a few years from now whatever you write today will become a part of written History.
u are a big time liar
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by Amakachinwe: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2021
There are still many others we don't know about. Nigeria my country
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by gaftsoil(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2021
What of your dead president that lied about having an SSCE
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by cardoctor(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Unbelievable
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by ukahrawah: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2021
One politicians from Okija claims he has 13 degrees. Some people hail him but, he knows that the degrees are fake.
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by HAH: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/spotlight-meet-nigerian-politicians-with-false-degrees-honours-from-foreign-universities/
for Dino ABU certificate even the VC came on national tv to say he graduated. It was only one bitter lecturer in collaboration with sarahareporter spread that nonsense that he did not graduate from ABU.
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by Litmus: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2021
eedimo:
70% of members in the house of representatives all have forge certificates.

You've no qualifying evidence.
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by naijadrivablog: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2021
One who is hated by his people is also on this list but I no go call name.

I no get solid proof
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by eedimo(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Litmus:

You've no qualifying evidence.
I would start from my constituency.
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by ShootThemAll(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2021
The day serious verification of certificates will start in Nigeria. Nigeria will shake.

NPA, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Police, Customs, Ministries, in fact All Federal Parastatals are filled with fake and hundreds using 1 certificate.

It's not much in Private and Multinational companies and that's why the quota region don't like going there.

#StartCertificateVerification
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by ekestic1976(f): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2021
observanc1:
u are a big time liar

No! I'm not a liar. You can check it out. Go to Harboni or NYSC Secretariat in Ibadan and make enquiries. I promise to pay you 25k in Naira for your troubles if I'm lying. Please, do. There's no point in calling me names, please.
Re: Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities by Shattuck(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2021
post=102632678:

Salisu,
The number one Nigerian youth that disgraced ALL Nigerian youths at the time he could have been the benchmark for the rise of the youths of this nation.

A national disgrace in the era when our nascent democracy was budding.

A youth less than 30 years that was already the number 4 man in the country after the president and the vice!!
This is what our democracy was built on.

He disgraced the youths, himself, his family and his future by lies in PDP,

Question : And who is the second Nigerian youth in government to kill all the chances the youths have in this nation.

Answer: No other person than Dimeji Bankole of the same evil, looting party of corruption, that took our darling country 100 years back!

May it never be well with them wherever they are along with their supporters.

Naija youths, WAKE UP!
and the same dimeji bankole who was with the looting party of corruption is now in the same party with your darling daddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation / Obiano, Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbe Watching Anambra Rice Being Harvested-pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.