Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) (82081 Views)

Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2021
purest21:
Well Jack got instructions from Washington DC to make it easy for the Nigerian government to reverse it's ban on Twitter without putting themselves in a position where they'd be an international laughing stock. Yea the pressure is too much on the government, they can't afford to lose these top countries as allies and on the other hand they've got some pride to protect, so it's also very important to pretend they didn't yield to these pressures from their western bosses

So you can see the Twitter + Whitehouse game. Twitter casually reaches out to FG with nothing tangible to discuss actually. Just to give FG some cover to hide the shame while the ban is reversed. Then later FG can lie about an agreement that was signed, new regulations, blah blah blah. Americans will always be 100 steps ahead
For a teenager, you are a smart kid. But if you are a full adult, I advice you to do away with conspiracies and learn to accept reality, no matter how much it displeases you. Only then you will have attained some mature form of intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by adonaimart(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Dem shake the guy!!

Let's live in peace everyone... Violence still leads to the table.

One love Naija!

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by olibeans: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Jack, leave the zoo politics alone..

Your brain is better than 200 million zombies who don't know their left from their right, albeit led by an illiterate normadic and genocidal maniac..
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2021
June 12 is 666

The 6th month and 12th (6+6) day.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by YusufTheGreat: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2021
purest21:
Well Jack got instructions from Washington DC to make it easy for the Nigerian government to reverse it's ban on Twitter without putting themselves in a position where they'd be an international laughing stock. Yea the pressure is too much on the government, they can't afford to lose these top countries as allies and on the other hand they've got some pride to protect, so it's also very important to pretend they didn't yield to these pressures from their western bosses

So you can see the Twitter + Whitehouse game. Twitter casually reaches out to FG with nothing tangible to discuss actually. Just to give FG some cover to hide the shame while the ban is reversed. Then later FG can lie about an agreement that was signed, new regulations, blah blah blah. Americans will always be 100 steps ahead
all these Sherlock Holmes investigation from the comfort of your small room ?����
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by folks4luv(f): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2021
I still dont know how a lot of people cant see this
purest21:

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Makavelli099(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Meaning Twitter was banned to stop June 12th protest.
how? And is June 12 protest day or democracy day?....how does protest just come to your head seeing the Nigerian flag on June 12
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Jamesbally: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2021
blaqoracle:
when they supporting you, know that your failure is sure. If na lie ask donald trum.

No be lie.

They are synonymous to failure.
They did it to Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu, Atiku, Trump and Goodluck Jonathan. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Tomilola360: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2021
omohayek:

Ignorant sycophant drooling easily disproved nonsense. Nigeria isn't even in the top 25 countries that use Twitter.

Leading users of Twitter by country.

And the same is easily confirmed from Twitter's financial statements, which are available online.

https://investor.twitterinc.com/financial-information/sec-filings/default.aspx

Every kobo matters. Fool
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by moufan: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're damn right

Infact you've said it all

One APC dumbass supporter said Twitter begged FG to lift the ban and I laughed at his foolishness .

Twitter beg your clueless government abi it's your government that's looking for ways to hide their shame grin

Twitter is bigger than Buhari, FACT!
like twitter is bigger than your father abi
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by zoedew: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2021
HonNL:
At exactly 12:00am on Saturday, Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey posted on his official page, the green-white-green flag of Nigeria.

Why?

June12thProtest, Twitter Suspension or Solidarity with Nigerians?

See Jack's tweet

Business!
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by semyman: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Hehehehehehe

Buhari is synonymous with disaster, somewhere in Lagos State yesterday fulani packing were sent packing
Una no dey de okay for una blood line?
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Spy360(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2021
authority2006:

He will, once Jack falls in line completely.
So he will go back to twitting again? He won't be that daft
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by richie240: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2021
Hehehehehehe.... e pain dem! grin grin

Nwanne, is it ur 'foól'?
Biko, lefam like that!
cool
Spy360:

If Buhari was created a man, he would and should never unban Twitter. Any day he does so, he's a big fool.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by mayDtolu(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Okoroawusa:

What exactly I you saying because this your comment is neither here nor there?

Lol. Read the comment again for you to understand him. I did same and I got his point so clearly.. You need to learn how to think deep while reading. What he said is so simple.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by richie240: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Naajjii:

From this post I am very sure,in fact am over sure that you are Igbo nyamiri, this is your characteristics, that's why you remain in Dot in a circle , nowhere to go because all your neighbors don't trust you.
U don't know our regular customers.
watch out, one will still say buhari bribed 'tootah', that's why jack wants to negotiate with nigeria.
Those gyes can twist anything ehn!
grin

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Spy360(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2021
richie240:
Hehehehehehe.... e pain dem! grin grin

Nwanne, is it ur 'foól'?
Biko, lefam like that!
cool
Pain who? In fact I want to call him a fool, so let him call off the ban.

Meanwhile, don't call me nwanne if you're not Igbo.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by ClearFlair: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
WesternOligarch:
Jack really doesn't give two shits about Nigeria..... simply bvllshit virtue signalling for idiots to wankk to.
[/s]
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by richie240: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2021
Nwanne, I was right afterall.
With ur mode of reasoning, I knew at once u are 'nwanne'.
#so_predictable
Ndo!
cool
Spy360:

Pain who? In fact I want to call him a fool, so let him call off the ban.

Meanwhile, don't call me nwanne if you're not Igbo.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by blacknoir: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Meaning Twitter was banned to stop June 12th protest.
Wait o this makes so much sense
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by izubext007: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2021
#istandforbuhari
#Nigeriaibelieve
#liveandletsdie

Happy D D June 12
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by emonis88: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2021
richmond500:
are u sure? grin
Twitter don recognize Nigerians?
I thought u guys said Nigeria is insignificant.
Lolz, Buhari has spoken the language twitter understand
The thing with alot of buhari apologists is that they fail to see n understand that Nigeria is greater than buhari, It is because of dumb asses like them ,dat such a person had d opportunity to rule a country like Nigeria, n they r robbing it in Nigerian faces, but no one man is greater than a country , time il tell.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Jamesbally:
This tweet go pain Nnandi Kanu, IPOB TERRORIST, BIAFRANS, Unknown Gunmen, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The fear of BUHARI is the beginning of wisdom.

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by richmond500: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2021
emonis88:

The thing with alot of buhari apologists is that they fail to see n understand that Nigeria is greater than buhari, It is because of dumb asses like them ,dat such a person had d opportunity to rule a country like Nigeria, n they r robbing it in Nigerian faces, but no one man is greater than a country , time il tell.
one of the thing about Buhari haters is that they fail to see that the country and its government is bigger than twitter.
If twitter is used to promote anarchy, it will be shut down
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by m140(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're damn right

Infact you've said it all

One APC dumbass supporter said Twitter begged FG to lift the ban and I laughed at his foolishness .

Twitter beg your clueless government abi it's your government that's looking for ways to hide their shame grin

Twitter is bigger than Buhari, FACT!
Yimu...
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Jamesbally: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=DrSamOnowu87 post=102642223][/quote].

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by m140(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense

Twitter is bigger than that failure you called your president , Buhari.

Today is June 12 and Twitter s only showing Nigerians that they are strongly behind the Nigerian people .
Jack spoke to you bah
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Hehehehehehe

Buhari is synonymous with disaster, somewhere in Lagos State yesterday fulani packing were sent packing
Goodnews
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Jansport(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Some people are too parochial about their thinking to observe the game Twitter is playing. Twitter is clearly in support of Nigeria breaking up and trying to incite Nigeria citizens against their government.

Breaking up is not and can never be the solution to the problems facing Nigeria.

What we need is just have our full trust in God, prepare for the next election and do the needful.

We need competent hands to manage this country. What we have now is nothing to write home about.

#OneNigeria
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by emonis88: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
richmond500:
one of the thing about Buhari haters is that they fail to see that the country and its government is bigger than twitter.
If twitter is used to promote anarchy, it will be shut down
One thing u should know is dat I don't hate buhari, but I hate d situation he has put d country in , since his swearing in as d president of Nigeria, he n his band of propaganda spreading lot. If our country was better off than bf he would ve bn my best friend, cus Nigeria comes first.
U say d country n its govt, Pls who is Nigeria? We d people, now when Nigerians r suffering , going hungry, being killed n kidnapped, insecure both financial n psychologically n otherwise, n our govt is not helping d matter , is d govt good for the country ? What u don't understand is that twitter recognizes Nigeria as a country irrespective of who ur leader is cus they know , the people r d country. U see dat flag there represents Nigeria not buhari. So if buhari's praises were song on twitter ,but the people were suffering u would ve supported Twitter. U r an enemy of d people n therefore of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.