Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth (3467 Views)

“investors Vibes” Sabinus Splashes N40million To Gift Himself A Benz GLE / Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." / Zlatan Ibile Gift Himself A Customized Diamond Necklace With "Zanku" Engraved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by pmads: 3:05am On Jun 12, 2021
"Where una they see this money", Fans React as Actor Timini Gift Himself A Brand New range Rover sport worth 120million For His birthday (Video)

For his birthday, Nollywood actor Timini gets himself a Range Rover and it actually has the famous nylon, PraizeMedia report.

He shared some short video on his ig story recently spotted cruising around test driving his new range Rover. Congrat to he actor.

Watch below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/where-una-they-see-this-money-fans.html

Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by mrwonlasewonie: 3:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Congratulations boy

So you were the one Koko Zaria was shading.that common street lout and MC oluomos right hand man

I was wondering what he was ranting and blabbing about when he was saying in Yoruba "I don't respect anybody who buys a car, what car did you buy that other people haven't driven in the past? I will only respect you if you tell me God lives in your house"

So Na envy dey worry Koko Zaria.chaiiii that bleached out illiterate... tuehhhh
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by Ever8090: 3:34am On Jun 12, 2021
I beg, where this children dey get this morning wey be say my account balance na 8k and I dey plan to cook egusi soup today from the 8k, mind you, no hope yet for something to enter inside that account until God in his infinite mercies make something out of nothing for me in his usual style..
If na prayer i don pray tire, if na hustle na we dey run am but e just never be.
But I come to understand something for this life, maintain, no go injure your self say you dey hustle to big pass others, just hustle to be yourself and your own provider because, the history of wealth too long.
Where that Mail business man wey be say na him be all time richest man after king Solomon go Bible?.him linage no get shi-shi again. This is one of the reasons you should not be too mean or selfish with your wealth.
Use it to do good that might eventually earn you grace in the sight of the lord almighty on the last day.

Life is a mystery, not just that "life no balance"!..life is unpredictable and without a formula. What works for "a" might not work for "b" even if he does it better.
Where "a" may fail despite putting up so much efforts, "b" may survive with little effort.

We don run things in such a way that, we supposed don go beyond our current situation, but life still dey use us do experiment... grin

3 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by amzee(m): 3:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Money is good oo.
Baba God abeg answer my calls too
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by jeffizy(m): 4:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Outright purchase, installmental purchase, whichever One, cut me the soap Timini.
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by Duru9(m): 5:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Ever8090:
I beg, where this children dey get this morning wey be say my account balance na 8k and I dey plan to cook egusi soup today from the 8k, mind you, no hope yet for something to enter inside that account until God in his infinite mercies make something out of nothing for me in his usual style..
If na prayer i don pray tire, if na hustle na we dey run am but e just never be.
But I come to understand something for this life, maintain, no go injure your self say you dey hustle to big pass others, just hustle to be yourself and your own provider because, the history of wealth too long.
Where that Mail business man wey be say na him be all time richest man after king Solomon go Bible?.him linage no get shi-shi again. This is one of the reasons you should not be too mean or selfish with your wealth.
Use it to do good that might eventually earn you grace in the sight of the lord almighty on the last day.

Life is a mystery, not just that "life no balance"!..life is unpredictable and without a formula. What works for "a" might not work for "b" even if he does it better.
Where "a" may fail despite putting up so much efforts, "b" may survive with little effort.

We don run things in such a way that, we supposed don go beyond our current situation, but life still dey use us do experiment... grin

Where una de see this money

My aza na -78.56

3 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by lkillbrokehoes: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Ignoramus and failed blogger, that car isn't worth 120 million, I don't even think it's up to 30 million, that's how y'all just call money out of your asses to mislead people.

6 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by dadabashua1(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Ignoramus and failed blogger, that car isn't worth 120 million, I don't even think it's up to 30 million, that's how y'all just call money out of your asses to mislead people.
don't mind them...120mil na so,they think 120mil car na joke...just like you have said I doubt if its even up 30mil...smh for the premature bloggers with their exaggeration

3 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by pretydiva(f): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Awon werey bloggers. #120 million for that car I'm seeing undecided. Make una gently dey lie nau

Congratulations to him tho, and hbd

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by Ever8090: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Duru9:

Where una de see this money

My aza na -78.56
grin chai..so e get person wey I pass
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by Olibboy: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Opera mini bloggers lol
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
No be by nylon, show us the miles! grin
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by Kobicove(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Bros ordinary Toyota Camry is almost 20 million for a brand new one!

A brand new base model Range Rover may not be up to 120 million but it's definitely above 30 million! undecided
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by kokoA(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
And Buhari is telling us to be calming down before he give us jobs.
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by lkillbrokehoes: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kobicove:

Bros ordinary Toyota Camry is almost 20 million for a brand new one!

A brand new base model Range Rover may not be up to 120 million but it's definitely above 30 million! undecided
That car ain't nothing close to 30 million, it's not even brand new but tokunbo, the least you can get it is from 20-25 million Naira, don't let anyone deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
That car is 15million.
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by Kobicove(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That car ain't nothing close to 30 million, it's not even brand new but tokunbo, the least you can get it is from 20-25 million Naira, don't let anyone deceive you.

I have a friend whose company in Ikoyi bought 3 brand new Lexus SUVs for N45 million each last year (I'm not referring to the Lexus RX 350), Range Rover ranks higher than Lexus therefore a brand new one must cost more than N30 million each!
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by potbelly(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
120 million... grin grin

Awon blogger be calming down... grin grin
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by Ayo2004: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
If it is truly 120million,EFCC for don arrest werey grin
Even Burna boy sweat tire before he see 120m car buy
Re: Actor Timini Gift Himself A New Range Rover Sport Worth 120million For His Birth by FarahAideed: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
2013 range sport 120 million? Most NIGERIANs don't have an idea about the valuer of money cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Crooner Tiwa Savage Releases New Photos Aboard A Flight / Mug Shots Of Jim Iyke Arrested For Fraud.(pic) / Do They Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.