Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." (7077 Views)

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson / Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Henryfocoyo(m): 3:00am On Aug 17, 2021
You're a cradle snatcher, a pervert, a predator," Timini Egbuson's ex-girlfriend calls him out as she warns 18/19 year olds not to date much older men.

Actor Timini Egbuson's ex-girlfriend has called him out on Twitter, accusing him of targeting naive teenage girls for relationships and sleeping with "everything breathing in Lagos and Abuja."

Recall that actor Timini and Lydia Balogun went viral last year when it was revealed that the then 32-year-old actor was dating a 19-year-old woman.

This led to a debate as people questioned if it's appropriate, considering their age difference (read here).

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Henryfocoyo(m): 3:09am On Aug 17, 2021
Her tweet's

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by tillaman(m): 3:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Imagine!!
I was dumbfounded last week when I overheard a 15yo saying men are scum it’s not that I was shocked because I am a man but I was imagining what would prompt a 14 or 15yo to make such statement, this one is even 19yo
Woooo na all of una sabi jare

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Henryfocoyo(m): 3:12am On Aug 17, 2021
More

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Henryfocoyo(m): 3:17am On Aug 17, 2021
More details

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Prosperous111(m): 3:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Which kind palava be this again

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by InfernoNig: 3:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Na them know as E dey do them for body

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by ipobarethieves: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2021
sad As long as dey give him freely and he released free Akamu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by daddytime(m): 3:56am On Aug 17, 2021
She just dey advertise the guy for more babes to run after am.

You think say most of these girls ready to read all these your turenchi?

18 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by EmptyGarden(m): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2021
You better go and read your book mumu girl! 19 years and na man you dey discuss. Smh.

22 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by KallmemrB0: 4:28am On Aug 17, 2021
That stray bullet comment made me laugh lol

8 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by DontBullshitMe: 5:09am On Aug 17, 2021
KallmemrB0:
That stray bullet comment made me laugh lol
Nah madness dey worry that Twitter user.

Timini short? Nah ment?

He's around 5'10 and that IS NOT SHORT anywhere in this world.

7 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Ever8090: 5:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Ok...
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 17, 2021
The epistle of L MONEY
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by moriss33(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2021
She has been dumped...she come dey write epistle.
Wo....nothing concern us jare.

13 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Bunmhi(f): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by benuejosh: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2021
She must be a very toxic person. Her type can be very jealous and can go to any extent to whatever pleases her. Tufiakwa.

9 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by overdrive(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by aminusodiq(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
You're a cradle snatcher, a pervert, a predator," Timini Egbuson's ex-girlfriend calls him out as she warns 18/19 year olds not to date much older men.

Actor Timini Egbuson's ex-girlfriend has called him out on Twitter, accusing him of targeting naive teenage girls for relationships and sleeping with "everything breathing in Lagos and Abuja."

Recall that actor Timini and Lydia Balogun went viral last year when it was revealed that the then 32-year-old actor was dating a 19-year-old woman.

This led to a debate as people questioned if it's appropriate, considering their age difference (read here).
were they forced?

4 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Nuelito: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Lwkmd..... someone is really in sivia pains oh

3 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Elzazzi: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Loool

Men in their 60s date teenage girls today.
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by phemmyfour: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Aunty 2 sure should be worry right now
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by DesChyko: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2021
How many of her agemates did she turn down in favour of the 32-year old man?

She consciously took those unnatural decisions. Because he now has better options besides her, wanna play the naive victim card?

She dey avoid broke boys forgetting say dem need time to get money. By the time the money come, they are already in their 30s

14 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Iliveforever(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Live is funny. Last year when dbanj was called out for rape, this same timini said a whole lot of things against dbanj and at the end, dbanj was innocent.
Now someone has called him out for being a pedophile, the guy should get every thing that comes his way from this

6 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by BanevsJoker(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
Live is funny. Last year when dbanj was called out for rape, this same timini said a whole lot of things against dbanj and at the end, dbanj was innocent.
Now someone has called him out for being a pedophile, the guy should get every thing that comes his way from this
Brain dey pain you. Is 19 not an adult?

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by CSTRR: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by JOACHINpedro: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2021
But I thought girls love them old and experienced? undecided

1 Like

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by CSTRR: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2021
And that is why young girls don't have respect again.
To greet na problem.

They are dating your age mates or even older.
And so they feel you want to toast them.

Uncles like Timini have spoiled things.

4 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by Iliveforever(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2021
BanevsJoker:

Brain dey pain you. Is 19 not an adult?

Are you ok??

So because she’s 19 she can also get married to a 70yro and that would be cool.

Relax more people wey Dey much younger go still call am out.
For you to support his acts, I think you’re like him

2 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by BanevsJoker(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

Are you ok??

So because she’s 19 she can also get married to a 70yro and that would be cool.

Relax more people wey Dey much younger go still call am out.
For you to support his acts, I think you’re like him
The word pedophile has a very specific definition. Don't go about accusing people falsely.

15 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by TheWolfen(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2021
It is normal rant of girls of her age. Women and wahala be like 5&6. If u reduce the number of women u reduce the number of wahala in your life

5 Likes

Re: Actor Timini Egbuson's Sleep's With "Everything Breathing In Lagos And Abuja." by hybrid11(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Nawao , I always this teenage grown up girls to date their mate as long as he is Nigerian... You dating older men is wrong because he is using you as food for his preek . though most get married to you some are predators.
In my city here I see a girl of 16,17 hanging out with a 40+ old ,and tomorrow they will see a guy of 22 to 25 as small boys

Ntooooor tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING! SEE The Ungodly Acts Which Take Place At Parties In Nairobi [PHOTOS] / Meet The Woman who Turned Down Obama's Marriage Proposal Twice / Flavour’s Concert: No Rape Case In Our Command – Enugu Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.