Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,348 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari (24242 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Not Defending Christians, Out To Promote Terrorism – Buhari / Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Buhari Orders Distribution Of 150 Trucks Of Seized Rice To Nigerians – Finance M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
You r definitely gay . If you can't show me a post where I mentioned the emboldened, you r gay..

Stay away from me. I don't do men..

And for your info, most of the ballz you see mean guts in actual sense.

Go for women
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by justmondris: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2021
A vampire cannot bring human killers to justices.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by frog12: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2021
why you dey behave like dullard?

if dey ARREST these people, we go hear their NAMES in the NEWS !!

WHERE are their names
Timmi:

Again, one of them that can’t read. Go and read it again and then come back to answer your question and if u can’t read then get your leader hiding somewhere to interpret for you.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
dvkot:
Guy you must be speechless.No long epistles today?
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
somehow:

The prosecution of the arrested persons was stalled because of the two months strike by judiciary workers which was called off two days ago, the attorney general had said.
Terrorism is a grave crime and they should be detained till whenever the courts are allowed to sit.
Does the Attorney general also release petty criminal when they Judicial workers are on strike?

Or is this also double or triple standard we have been operating in the corn3?
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by somehow: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sonoyom:

Terrorism is a grave crime and they should be detained till whenever the courts are allowed to sit.
Does the Attorney general also release petty criminal when they Judicial workers are on strike?

Or is this also double or triple standard we have been operating in the corn3?
I believe no one has been released according to what you can read from the quoted.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Olumba2020: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
For about 6yrs now they are yet to to face the law,may be u ar waiting till u finally return to ur cows in daura. shiorrrr govt of fulani by fulani & mainly for the terrorist fulanis.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Timmi:

It seems you are intentionally been selective in reading, understanding and comprehending the news that are available in the public forum:
Have you not read nor hear about bandits been killed and arrested?
Have you not read nor heard about Boko Haram been killed many times during the military operation?
And easterners that are killing military and police, burning down police stations and barracks are the saints in your eyes and should not dealt it. PMB should have applied same tactics that Obasanjo used during his time - have you not heard how Obasanjo dealt with the town when an entire place was leveled down, when military on a peace mission was massacred.

Point out how many Herdsmen have been arrested? Or don't you see them chatting with governors and Gumi? They hardly send the best of their forces to the bush but go after innocent Biafrans. Na because e never touch you, that's why you are vomiting comments
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by igbowoman: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
The same man that told us that a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north?
Buhari is the person that sponsored boko haram and they named him as their spokesman while GEJ was president.
Believe these lies he is spewing and believe anything .
He is saying what people want to hear.
The intelligent people amongst the 200million are not deceived
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Timmi: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Icumsa45:

Point out how many Herdsmen have been arrested? Or don't you see them chatting with governors and Gumi? They hardly send the best of their forces to the bush but go after innocent Biafrans. Na because e never touch you, that's why you are vomiting comments

Did you say innocent Biafrans? Definitely, you are not n this planet. The numerous killings of the police and military makes them innocent or you are not aware of that, even as you claimed ignorant of the many news on the killing of bandits and Boko Haram? The burning of police barracks and stealing ammunitions all in the Biafra region makes them innocent?

Like I said, simple research skills you lack. No need to respond to your ignorance anymore or else I will find myself in the mud - God forbid.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Timmi:

Did you say innocent Biafrans? Definitely, you are not n this planet. The numerous killings of the police and military makes them innocent or you are not aware of that, even as you claimed ignorant of the many news on the killing of bandits and Boko Haram? The burning of police barracks and stealing ammunitions all in the Biafra region makes them innocent?

Like I said, simple research skills you lack. No need to respond to your ignorance anymore or else I will find myself in the mud - God forbid.

Count out how many raids have been done to arrest Herdsmen, something that is open news. If you like don't respond, fvck off with your Lai Mohammed research talk. Everyday Herdsmen kill and rape and you are commenting with a seizure. Fvck you One Nigeria slave...
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
somehow:

I believe no one has been released according to what you can read from the quoted.

Giving them an option of fine is letting them go, we know why the government is petting these guys.

https://dailytrust.com/terrorism-financing-180-bdc-operators-pay-n900m-penalties-to-cbn
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
somehow:

Giving them an option of fine is letting them go, we know why the government is petting these guys.

https://dailytrust.com/terrorism-financing-180-bdc-operators-pay-n900m-penalties-to-cbn
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Timmi:

Read this and stop foaming at the mouth

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/350-killed-in-seast-ssouth-in-160-days-says-intersociety/

Instead of you to protest against failed leadership ,you are here talking like Lie Mohammed. Buhari m0ron...
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Timmi: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Icumsa45:

Read this and stop foaming at the mouth

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/350-killed-in-seast-ssouth-in-160-days-says-intersociety/

Instead of you to protest against failed leadership ,you are here talking like Lie Mohammed. Buhari m0ron...

“An Onitsha-based human rights group, the International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, Intersociety, Saturday, alleged that no fewer than 350 Igbo Christians were extra-judicially killed by Fulani-dominated security personnel between January and 10th June 2021 in South East and South-South regions of Nigeria”

And that’s the news you based your comment on. It was written by an Igbo group without any citation to the source of the number but rather defaulting back to lies, propaganda and fake news which are the stock of the IGBOS reminiscent of the Biafra war.

Now you see why I said you lack basic comprehension and understanding skills.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Timmi:

“An Onitsha-based human rights group, the International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, Intersociety, Saturday, alleged that no fewer than 350 Igbo Christians were extra-judicially killed by Fulani-dominated security personnel between January and 10th June 2021 in South East and South-South regions of Nigeria”

And that’s the news you based your comment on. It was written by an Igbo group without any citation to the source of the number but rather defaulting back to lies, propaganda and fake news which are the stock of the IGBOS reminiscent of the Biafra war.

Now you see why I said you lack basic comprehension and understanding skills.

Bring out your own source where fulani Herdsmen have been arrested or tried. I am waiting. Bigot
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by fashrola(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102630924:

They should all be killed to atoned for the thousands lives that have been lost since this evil Boko Haram started in our country in the wasted years of looting, raping and destructions.

None of them and their families will ever escape the deaths coming their way soon.

The blood of the innocent citizens that have been killed will cry out on them.

We Rise!

You talking as if Buhari is not a Patron of Boko Haram? And you the BMC are also an enabler

How are you guys different from people financing Terrorism?
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
He has talked tough on terrorism for six years and counting yet it persists. It won’t surprise me if some of the perpetrators are within the APC party. It will explain why the problem is still unsolvable.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by dvkot(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Racoon:
Guy you must be speechless.No long epistles today?
i swear
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by somehow: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sonoyom:

They gave some options of fine due to their level of investment. Maybe those ones aren't really sponsors. There are 100s without the option of bail
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by orisa37: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
TERROR, TERROR TERROR. ALWAYS THREATENING HONOURABLE NIGERIANS AS IF NIGERIA BELONGS TO HIM ALONE.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Babalola0920: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
ALL THOSE THAT HAS MONEY AND POWER ONLY TO MAKE IT BURDEN AND PROBLEM ON PEOPLE GOD WILL PUNISH THEM !!
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Thomist(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
Buhari wwwwhhhyy?

Where are your ballz? Those heavy hairy ballz

You keep saying "Anybody caught will be dealt with". Are you saying no one has been caught since you assumed power?

Damn!

I am disappointed

Damn!

If after 6years we are still saying this, it is a clear sign that all we gat for now is just threat. No solid plan!

Man, show that that you ve got these ballz. Everything is working except security. Fix it! Be ruthless with anyone, everyone hell-bent on burning down Nigeria..

Boko Haram, Herdsmen from Mauritania, IPOB, Fake activists and other miserable thieves, your days are numbered

Nigeria shall be great again!

I wish you didn't bring out ur ignorance to the public
it's shameful u called those seeking for a better Nigeria miserable, just because you are getting a token from somewhere. Ignorance is bad, but Ignorance + poverty can blind person.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Smeagol89: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102630895:
They will all meet their waterloo before the end of this year.

They can never escape it.

So shall it be in Jesus name.
Insha Allah!!

@, maybe this will help reset your brain..

read it and be set free

HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY!
Rant & lessons for the future...
I was in secondary school in 1993 when IBB nullified that historic Presidential election held on June 12th. Experientially, 1993 is too far away for many young Nigerians to process. 2015 is not that far, since many of them participated in, or at least, remember that electoral process. On this democracy day therefore, I want to draw my lessons for the future from the relatable 2015, rather than the more (experientially) vague 1993.
My lesson today can be found, summarized in the last paragraph of this piece, if you want to get straight to it. The lesson is about my concern that we may not have learnt well from the mistake of voting for "anything that can just defeat the incumbent," in 2015.
The really stupid part of the logic of former Buharists which is also nauseating is, "Jonathan was not doing well so we had no choice then, than to vote in GMB." I don't remember how many candidates contested in that election but that's the point: they were many - over a dozen.
There is no right thinking Nigerian with an ounce of common sense who would say GMB was the best candidate on the ballot in 2015. Therefore, the people who felt Goodluck was not good enough to be re-elected were not interested in the best candidate. They simply wanted the candidate most likely to defeat Goodluck. Yes, they were not after the best. They just wanted to do what was convenient. This is neither wise nor logical.
Then, there is the issue of trust. Does it make sense to trust anyone who could not see through GMB in 2015, despite the profusely available mountain of historical evidences that showed he is a despicable genre of disaster?
As if these considerations were not weighty enough, these undiscerning, easily scammed, politically naive ex-buharist-Nigerians now insult us. They insult us by hitting their chest in shameless arrogance while telling those of us who warned them against voting for this taboo (of a GMB) that "eh, Nigerians had no other option in 2015."
One recently said she does not give failure a second chance. And thinks it is a smart way to justify voting for GMB in 2015 and then not voting for him in 2019. However, if she truly believes this emasculated mantra, why did she vote to replace a failure with a candidate that was KNOWN to be a hopelessly irredeemable disaster - in 2015.
Can anyone say everything that GMB is turned out to be is not exactly all he had already proven to be - when he ruled as a dictator? Even frauds like tinubu and hellrufai had warned Nigerians at different points in the past about his unsuitability for office.
If you voted for GMB in 2015, it was not because you were not given credible evidence that he is a heartless, nepotistic, intolerant and an incompetent mannequin, it was because you were blinded by either hate for Jonathan or by a spell cast on you (& none looks good on you). There was nothing reasonable or commonsensical about your choice. Or, tell: what can be reasonable about wanting a maniac as replacement for a failure, when there were over a dozen other obviously more qualified candidates to choose from, even if for conscience alone.
If you voted for this plague in 2015, you should say you were wrong. Say it without any buts. Don't say "I was wrong BUT we had no option then." This BUTing business means you are still dangerously unreflective and capable of committing a more grievous error, for instance, come 2023.
Repent!

Copied
Gideon Odoma
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Talk talk talk talk talk arrest just ONE OF THEM now? Prosecute them let us see you in action.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Emmanuelcann: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
somehow:

They gave some options of fine due to their level of investment. Maybe those ones aren't really sponsors. There are 100s without the option of bail
This excuse doesn't cut it, they should be tried in court, and it is the courts that have the capacity to determine the gravity of the crime at least that's what the constitution of the country says, ooo i just remembered the Constitution is just a piece of paper in your country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers N701bn Illegal Withdrawals From Natural Resources Fund / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Border Closure: Obasanjo Says Benin Republic Must Mend Its Ways With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.