Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari (24027 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Not Defending Christians, Out To Promote Terrorism – Buhari / Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Buhari Orders Distribution Of 150 Trucks Of Seized Rice To Nigerians – Finance M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by DedeNkem: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Clueless motherf*ckin' incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking!
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Timmi: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Icumsa45:

Bring out your own source where fulani Herdsmen have been arrested or tried. I am waiting. Bigot

A Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Alpha jet conducted airstrikes around Genu town in Niger State at the weekend.

The aerial bombardments eliminated many bandits fleeing in a convoy. Herds of rustled cows were also killed.

The fighter aircraft was scrambled from a military base in Katsina State.

One of the bombs allegedly strayed towards a wedding party in an adjoining community.

An eyewitness said they saw a jet dropping bombs on bandits and one hit a wedding event in Argida village.

“Two villagers were killed unfortunately. We gathered that several others who were guests at the wedding feast, sustain injuries.”

NAF Director of Information, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet told PRNigeria that the airstrikes at the axis were very successful.

“We have no information on any civilian casualty. Our mission is against armed bandits in that Genu axis, after we got intelligence on bad elements planning to terrorise the people”, he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/12/naf-airstrikes-kill-scores-of-bandits-in-niger-wedding-party-hit

Mr Icum, that’s the latest news apart from your Igbo group propaganda
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Timmi:

A Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Alpha jet conducted airstrikes around Genu town in Niger State at the weekend.

The aerial bombardments eliminated many bandits fleeing in a convoy. Herds of rustled cows were also killed.

The fighter aircraft was scrambled from a military base in Katsina State.

One of the bombs allegedly strayed towards a wedding party in an adjoining community.

An eyewitness said they saw a jet dropping bombs on bandits and one hit a wedding event in Argida village.

“Two villagers were killed unfortunately. We gathered that several others who were guests at the wedding feast, sustain injuries.”

NAF Director of Information, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet told PRNigeria that the airstrikes at the axis were very successful.

“We have no information on any civilian casualty. Our mission is against armed bandits in that Genu axis, after we got intelligence on bad elements planning to terrorise the people”, he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/12/naf-airstrikes-kill-scores-of-bandits-in-niger-wedding-party-hit

Mr Icum, that’s the latest news apart from your Igbo group propaganda

Werey, see when you are replying. Atleast something to masturbate to, even at that your fulani forces just couldn't ignore innocent casualties at a wedding. It's now they can act, because of the June12 heat. Before you reply me, self-service at Lai Mohammed's picture. Good day.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari by Timmi: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Icumsa45:

Werey, see when you are replying. Atleast something to masturbate to, even at that your fulani forces just couldn't ignore innocent casualties at a wedding. It's now they can act, because of the June12 heat. Before you reply me, self-service at Lai Mohammed's picture. Good day.

My last response to you. It’s obvious you and your people can’t handle the truth since lies, deceit and propaganda are in your DNA from the beginning even prior to the Biafra war that you all started and can’t finish. Inferiority complex mentality and loud mouthed unclothed set of people. I was brought up well not to abuse people hence I would have responded in the same language that you used and understand but I will let PMB responded on my behalf.
For your information, another police barrack was burnt and an inspector killed yesterday in your region/state but that will not be in the news since it’s not a lie, deceit nor propaganda.

Have a blessed day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote / Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan / $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.