Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? (2582 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? by Kuestions: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Once your pastor is now looking like God in your eyes, you won't see a lot of things happening, you won't even imagine death...Late T.B Joshua is believed to have built a mosque, another pastor celebrating his demise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fVx1l7P3g8
Re: When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? by GreenFarmsNG: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2021
His real name is Abdul Fatai and was a core Muslim till the sudden transformation to deceive people. He never stopped being a muslim, so building a mosque is not a surprise.

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? by ChiefSosa(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2021
May God not make our lives as useless as the OP's own.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? by ItsReal: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? by xtivin(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
His real name is Abdul Fatai and was a core Muslim till the sudden transformation to deceive people. He never stopped being a muslim, so building a mosque is not a surprise.
God forgive me, I always see him as a sorcerer.
Re: When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? by GreenFarmsNG: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
xtivin:

God forgive me, I always see him as a sorcerer.

He is a sorcerer, search the term on Google called the priest of the devil or sangoma. THIS IS WHAT HE PRACTICES THOUGH IT'S A SPIRITUALIST FUNCTION NOT MANY KNOW ABOUT IN NIGERIA BUT IS POPULAR IN SOUTH AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? by kitone: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
This video shows how real he affected people's life .if you go to that area where his church is situated you will know how well he affectted and treated people .he didn't buy a private jet,he give food to the poor every day either you are a Christian or Muslim .his life is simple compare to those that claim to be real men of God .either he was was using charm or not that is between him and God but what we see him do is more Christlike that most of your celebrated men of God .You can see people crying genuinely .even the beggars around that area were weeping .so how many men of God will die and you see beggars on the street crying ?

Kuestions:
Once your pastor is now looking like God in your eyes, you won't see a lot of things happening, you won't even imagine death...Late T.B Joshua is believed to have built a mosque, another pastor celebrating his demise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fVx1l7P3g8

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Says That It's O.k. If He: / All Assemblies Of God Church Members Thread / Shiloh 2009- A Great Sucess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.