Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) (43130 Views)

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by DrayZee: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
A local champion, who mistakenly became a celebrity, this guy have no swag, his music are disgusting..... Wizkid far better than this slowpoke

Nigerians can’t hide their pain when someone they hate moves ahead in life grin grin grin
Take heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Kzinne: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Icumsa45:

Jealousy will send you to your grave. Burna deserves all the accolades. There are many American artists that have never gotten a Grammy but a 'local champion' got it. Some of these international artists might never even have one in their lifetime
yeah but Grammy too has class. You can't compare best global album he won for world music to winning a Grammy for best pop album or best pop or r and b song. So I'm sure if those US artistes you talking about enter for the category burna entered for they will be winning like every year cos it's not competitive.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2021
michaelpop50:

You will see if curse doesn't work or not. Poverty is what will ruin you. Evil women with destiny draining ppuussyy will locate you. I go feed you and your generation for 20 years. Broke boy working under someone. You go die throway.

If we check well, your salary monthly nor pass 80k. Poor boy
grin grin grin NIGGA, I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR BEEF WITH ME! DID YOU DREAM OF ME OR DID I BANG YOUR CRUSH? Early morning, person wey I neva jam for this life don dey swear for me grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by DrayZee: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Kzinne:
yeah but Grammy too has class. You can't compare best global album he won for world music to winning a Grammy for best pop album or best pop or r and b song
He still has a Grammy for a personal project though.
At the very least, no other Nigerian in his generation can compare to him in that aspect...forget the Americans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

grin grin grin NIGGA, I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR BEEF WITH ME! DID YOU DREAM OF ME OR DID I BANG YOUR CRUSH? Early morning, person wey I neva jam for this life don dey swear for me grin

Destiny pussyy go locate you nor worry. We done already do the medicine so who we curse na instant. I go show you say na Esun be my God.

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2021
lastempero:

You stole words from my mouth, our naija people no want understand how life works no wonder the guy dey give them high bp on a steady ride.
Their tears are very delicious to him. grin One of them is already disturbing me with off-point quotes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Rolexjerry(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
A local champion, who mistakenly became a celebrity, this guy have no swag, his music are disgusting..... Wizkid far better than this slowpoke
Has Wizkid ever won a Grammy on his own without another artiste giving him a piggyback?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Kzinne: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
DrayZee:

He still has a Grammy for a personal project though.
At the very least, no other Nigerian in his generation can compare to him in that aspect...forget the Americans.
his generation isn't over yet so more Nigeria s will win. And winning a Grammy doesn't validate your music as special
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
michaelpop50:

Destiny pussyy go locate you nor worry. We done already do the medicine so who we curse na instant. I go show you say na Esun be my God.
grin You illiterates make me laugh. I find you funny 'cause you pretend you're not mad. Especially, with this pic of iya gbonkan. Honorable, you said you'll feed my family and I for 20 years, can we send account number(s) to you? Esun is your God, yet you wonder why your life is still in shambles. Move the fúck on bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by adonis89(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2021
When we tell dem Burna boy is d only Grammy winner, they will start preaching to us that we don't know how it works. Damini award no b attachee by force award o. Na him project give m. Unlike some ppl own dem want us to hear word. Ppl way say dem don't win Grammy, make dem show us their own like Damini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by lastempero: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Their tears are very delicious to him. grin One of them is already disturbing me with off-point quotes.

Seriously i dont get it. This guy worked himself up to where he is now without those haters contributing anything rather they enjoy his vibes secretly and mouth him at the same time.
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by judgedredd22(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Damianisa:
grin

why are you laughing? grin
meanwhile, whose pic is that in your profile? cool
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Cuterboy(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Do they report for spamming on this NL?

I just want to say that Burna Boy my boy is the first Nigerian to ever drink champagne from his Grammy trophy in Nigeria

https://9jabeat.com/burna-boy-drinks-champagne-from-his-grammy-trophy-first-nigerian-to-ever-do-so/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Wannabenz: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2021
This burna dude no Sabi dress abi dress no dey fit am. He looks like a tout abi agbero.
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Venlony: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
If them steal am he eyes go clear
who wan steal Grammy plaque? Shey na world cup, champions league cup abi FA cup. People would rather steal FA cup runner's up medal than waste their precious time on clay and brass.
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by RealEzee(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
You may not like Burna, but one thing is that: if he talks shit; he'll always back it up. He has the right to run his mouth 'cause he'll stand 10 toes and back it up. Another thing: Remember when some South Africans were taunting him about his Grammy loss last year? Now he has a Grammy and they're quiet. Life!!!
wia da AKA boy sef, e don choke
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

grin You illiterates make me laugh. I find you funny 'cause you pretend you're not mad. Especially, with this pic of iya gbonkan. Honorable, you said you'll feed my family and I for 20 years, can we send account number(s) to you? Esun is your God, yet you wonder why your life is still in shambles. Move the fúck on bro grin

Send me your full name
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
You may not like Burna, but one thing is that: if he talks shit; he'll always back it up. He has the right to run his mouth 'cause he'll stand 10 toes and back it up. Another thing: Remember when some South Africans were taunting him about his Grammy loss last year? Now he has a Grammy and they're quiet. Life!!!
I respect that guy alot, even though he say sh*ts sometimes, he's still my favorite.
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Elxandre(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2021
lastempero:

Headies na just one big head fake fukking head!!! Be proud of your own person for once. Likes say na me i go make sure say people like you develope high bp even if it's not in your gene.
Hbp on top wetin. Lmao.
I'm a big burna boy fan FYI.

Why can't they be proud of Nigerian awards for once? They all call headies rubbish but the same Grammy too is known for controversial awards every year.

Grow up though. Life is not just about haters. Maybe his fellow musicians will develop Hbp. Wetin concern me the listener.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2021
michaelpop50:

Send me your full name
You think 'cause you're an Urhobo boy from Warri , that your charm is real? Your charm is like you and your father...impotent.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
DrayZee:

Nigerians can’t hide their pain when someone they hate moves ahead in life grin grin grin
Take heart.
you dey mind them grin
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by lastempero: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Elxandre:

Hbp on top wetin. Lmao.
I'm a big burna boy fan FYI.

Why can't they be proud of Nigerian awards for once? They all call headies rubbish but the same Grammy too is known for controversial awards every year.

Grow up though. Life is not just about haters. Maybe his fellow musicians will develop Hbp. Wetin concern me the listener.

Headies that's riddled with big time corruption and only meant for locals.
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You think 'cause you're an Urhobo boy from Warri , that your charm is real? Your charm is like you and your father...impotent.

Make we dey look. You when them born for poverty and till now, you still dey struggle. You dey argue with person when go feed your lineage. If them born you well, tell me your name?

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by fadal(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
burna boy u be fine boy o he/ i diig that boy too much no homo
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
michaelpop50:

Make we dey look. You when them born for poverty and till now, you still dey struggle. You dey argue with person when go feed your lineage. If them born you well, tell me your name?
Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemubwem Osas Oyiborhoro Oghenerukevwe

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Mustiboy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
michaelpop50:

It will never be well with you in this life. You low life junky. Your life done baje henceforth. Broke boy

Naso the thing enter you?

Nairalanders! grin cheesy grin
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Updateverything: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Alcohol kills bro...#Don’tDrink&Type grin
ALCOHOLKILLS:

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by OLRAYS(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
idiot... mention one celebrity for your family.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemubwem Osas Oyiborhoro Oghenerukevwe

Fear done catch you abi? Tell me your real name and I go prove to you say, your prayers nor dey work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.