Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja (35191 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Julianaa: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Imagine you can't even Express your "fundamental rghts" on "democracy"day

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by dahmie2013: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Good one...
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Abalado(f): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2021
So nobody get catapult among the protesters there to break all these idiot's police head ba

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2021
What repels tear gas?
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by TimmyTen(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2021
United we stand
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Skillsnigeria: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Nigeria police, always looking for wahala

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by tonysunkan: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:

I can never waste my precious time protesting,I'd rather focus more on my hustle so that no matter what happens in this country I'll survive it.

In Nigeria everyone is a hypocrite,give someone like Deji Adeyanju or Aisha yesufu and watch them turn into something else.

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by mrwonlasewonie: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:

I can never waste my precious time protesting,I'd rather focus more on my hustle so that no matter what happens in this country I'll survive it.

In Nigeria everyone is a hypocrite,give someone like Deji Adeyanju or Aisha yesufu and watch them turn into something else.

No matter the amount of "buhari must go" chants the protesters make, you and I know that buhari will never leave.
exactly

Oshiomhole do pass that and when they gave him power,look what he turned into.reason why I don't even trust sowore lipsrsealed

The guy seems to be fighting a lost battle lipsrsealed

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Corrections: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:

In Nigeria everyone is a hypocrite,give someone like Deji Adeyanju or Aisha yesufu power and watch them turn into something else.

No matter the amount of "buhari must go" chants the protesters make, you and I know that buhari will never leave.

The same way people like you are surviving in borno,katsina.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by sugarfrank(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Na so e de take start. Before you realise it, bloodshed go spill everywhere

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by richidinho(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2021
farano:
The country don tire person
Farano na u fyn like that?

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:

It is very worrisome that the mind set of people are becoming bad...Every one is looking for little opportunity to loot our money once elected into power.

Can't we for once emulate the Americans when the interest of citizens are put first?

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Emilo(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2021
When I read comments here, I feel sad for the country. Instead of us to encourage and support those who defied the odds to protest. A protest against bad governance. We are here talking nonsense..

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Slurity(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2021
THEY MUST BE STUPID TO BE CHANTING 'BUHARI MUST GO' IN A PROTEST ON JUNE 12. DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT MUST GO WHERE?
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by sugarfrank(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2021
I smell blood
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Slurity(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Emilo:
When I read comments here, I feel sad for the country. Instead of us to encourage and support those who defied the odds to protest. A protest against bad governance. We are here talking nonsense..
Go and join them now, don't stay at home to encourage them.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by floss(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Kwontinu philin your sef
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Belial06: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:

In Nigeria everyone is a hypocrite,give someone like Deji Adeyanju or Aisha yesufu power and watch them turn into something else.

Tell us how much where you paid to post this falsehood?

Will the money last a lifetime? No it won't

You will surely reap what you sow grin

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by ThugBoy(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Fvck Democracy Day

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Oblitz(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
triple996:
Happy democracy.
Any idiot that wants to kill him/her self should go ahead grin

I'll sacrifice for my unborn children. The West is what it is today because of the sacrifice of people. Sit and watch the government gamble with our destiny? Nah.....
Be patriotic.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Sholaco: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:

may God almighty bless you and your parents including your mother! You have said it all. Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:

Africans abuse power. That wan is a natural other..

But @ least people should still protest.. regardless of the activists hidden agendas!
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by FLYFIRE(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2021
proxillin:

yes..thats why you are on your own in biafra fight.
That is why the Igbos will not say thank you to any other than themselves when it is ALL COMPLETED. What a GREAT LONE VICTORY cool cool cool
By the way Igbos are the most supportive to the Yorubas
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Map1(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:

Exactly Buhari will not leave but it will ring a bell to his ear and more over The issues of Nigeria crisis is not about personality, political parties or individual but the system is faulty until will pull it down and rearrange it in a Morden way there wouldn't be a solution even if Jesus Christ is the president of this current system nobody will see salvation.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by palsenator(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:

You don't have solution,yet spitting thrash... Keep hustling nah and see If the results will worth it under this useless administration.. Your kind is not even needed on the street cos you can easily be caught in the fire cos you are dumb.

You don't have any solution, yet you blaming protesters. I am sure your Daddy still feeds you , so it's not your fault.

Please stay off the street and keep hustling in our own interest
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by femlad97(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Draslo:
80% of people agitating for protests today will be in their house eating rice or drinking garri as the case may be. Internet warriors, the lot of them.
no one want to die 4 Nigeria...... Endsar lekki protest is a case study
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Angelinastto(f): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy Democracy day to our divided nation cry

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Ecstacys(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good... If the year gassing is not working, next na to arrest enmass.

No room for anarchy
so protest is not allowed anymore who raised u
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by palsenator(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Draslo:
80% of people agitating for protests today will be in their house eating rice or drinking garri as the case may be. Internet warriors, the lot of them.

Yes it happens everywhere... Most people can't be on the street and it's no crime and those that can be on the streets need motivation and they know they are not left alone on the street.

Nor be everybody get street swag. And those wey get am nor dey blame others that didn't come out....

I am on the street and I don't blames babies like you for hiding under the bed.. Enjoy bro
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Dorty doings angry
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by FLYFIRE(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Slurity:
THEY MUST BE STUPID TO BE CHANTING 'BUHARI MUST GO' IN A PROTEST ON JUNE 12. DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT MUST GO WHERE?
Unless you were born in the 90s, you will know that this same bubu had truncated a democratically elected government. Ask elders around you to tell you some history that bubu stopped to let you learn in school

Top 10 Popular Nigerian Lies With Enormous Staying Power By Farooq Kperogi / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture