Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja (35328 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Timmi: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Nemere2020:

Same pictures were used for both Lagos and Abuja protests. Please which is which and are these pictures even fro today’s protest?
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by NaMe4: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Emilo:
When I read comments here, I feel sad for the country. Instead of us to encourage and support those who defied the odds to protest. A protest against bad governance. We are here talking nonsense..

They are the same small group of ewarriors receiving crumbs from the government of the day. They've been jumping from one thread to another displaying mumuism.

1 Like

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by femlad97(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2021
Emilo:
When I read comments here, I feel sad for the country. Instead of us to encourage and support those who defied the odds to protest. A protest against bad governance. We are here talking nonsense..
baba u b ode..... Encourage people to protest which you and I know it's will surely lead to blood shed..... If u like go protest...#if you die OYO lowa#i dey my house...Nepa do bring light �
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Timmi: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Julianaa:
Imagine you can't even Express your "fundamental rghts" on "democracy"day

You are free to express your fundamental rights but that freedom stopped when you infringe on the fundamental rights of others to free movements. When you blocked roads and streets, then you are infringing on the rights of others and no ones rights is superior or inferior to theirs. In the US, there is freedom of right to protest but you cannot block roads/streets/neighborhoods without incurring the wrath of the police/Sheriff
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by snowball11(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2021
CilicMarin:
Buhari Must Go? Imagine?

Na Only God Go Punish All Those Useless Protesters..

Buhari Must Go? For Who? PDP?

Ndi Ara!

This one well so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2021
What people don't understand is that it is MKO they are dishonouring.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by ayenale1(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Until protesters shoot their own tear gas back to the police, hold their own matters and guns...police will not take them serious...
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
BUHARI MUST GO PROTEST?

Abeg Nah mumu dey Protest

Happy Democracy day Nigerian
You will die a miserable death if, in the face of all these crises, you're still supporting this failed government. Your #30,000 zombie allowance will end soon and your eyes will open. Zombie.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2021
orikoku:
Can you see them, is only unarmed civilian they can show their gragra for. If it's unknown gunmen now all of them will find their way and run.

Na Them be the unknown gunmen nah
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2021
BuhsriMustGo!!!!
BuhariMustGo!!!!!!
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Raddie(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Cutehector:
What repels tear gas?
Repel?

If you’re out there hector be safe.
Take off your singlet, soak with water, tie round your face covering your nose & mouth and keep your head down.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by ThatFairGuy: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Which one is paining you, my support for this administration or the alleged 30k tongue

More decades to come, we'll still stand strong on Earth. Besides, we'll all die as we all owe death cheesy cheesy
Quinex2:
You will die a miserable death if, in the face of all these crises, you're still supporting this failed government. Your #30,000 zombie allowance will end soon and your eyes will open. Zombie.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:
cheesy

I can never waste my precious time protesting,I'd rather focus more on my hustle so that no matter what happens in this country I'll survive it.

In Nigeria everyone is a hypocrite,give someone like Deji Adeyanju or Aisha yesufu power and watch them turn into something else.

No matter the amount of "buhari must go" chants the protesters make, you and I know that buhari will never leave.

Wisdom. The president is not going anywhere. Only way to remove him is via the elections that brought him in.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2021
ayenale1:
Until protesters shoot their own tear gas back to the police, hold their own matters and guns...police will not take them serious...

Please be that protester if you get head. Na for Nairaland you get mouth.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2021
orikoku:
Can you see them, is only unarmed civilian they can show their gragra for. If it's unknown gunmen now all of them will find their way and run.

Where are the unknown gunmen now?
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2021
CilicMarin:
Buhari Must Go? Imagine?

Na Only God Go Punish All Those Useless Protesters..

Buhari Must Go? For Who? PDP?

Ndi Ara!
Are you happy the way things are going in this country?

Why can't u just admit dat this man is plain evil and has nuthin to offer..

Itz not a party thing..

If not for my folks in d country.. I for one I gat nuthin to beg for.. I'm not there.

Una dey amaze me I swear.

At a time.. Snitches need stitches
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by GlobalWay: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2021
The Day that ALL Nigerian masses United and Voted one Man as their Leader without any form of Tribalism, Cultural or Religious sentiment. The most free and fair Election in Nigeria ever! Sometimes, I wish he took the USA flight freely offered him to escape after Announcement that he should be arrested. MKO Abiola, a true Hero that shall never be forgotten. You and I shall Ensure that his labour and sacrifice shall never be in vain! Soon, our Land of United indivisible undefeatable People shall become truly Great! Like and Share if you Believe!

1 Share

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by FamTomx2(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2021
grin Nigerian police are only BRAVE on unarmed civilians
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Raddie:

Repel?

If you’re out there hector be safe.
Take off your singlet, soak with water, tie round your face covering your nose & mouth and keep your head down.
i'm creating at thread about this and it will be on front page soon.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Alhaamade(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2021
This not what we deserve
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Monday60655(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Someone please help with free vpn. Thanks[/quote]
Just go to play store, then search for SecVPN. It's free, simple and easy.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
BUHARI MUST GO PROTEST?

Abeg Nah mumu dey Protest

Happy Democracy day Nigerian

The same ones who incarcerated and killed him.
A slave still celebrates.

Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by ThatFairGuy: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Who's that. I laugh at your ignorance cheesy
BobbyZrealist:

The same ones who incarcerated and killed him.
A slave still celebrates.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Who's that. I laugh at your ignorance cheesy

If I am ignorant.
Then you are insolent.

Abiola the Yoruba Muslim fanatic,who used to buy Bibles and sink in the Atlantic ocean to please his caliphate masters.
Was denied power,incarcerated and murderd by this same masters.
Only his ghost was celebrated by the masters.

Never dine with the devil in order to keep him at bay.
It is called ass licking.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Techguy96(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Brexxit:
cheesy

I can never waste my precious time protesting,I'd rather focus more on my hustle so that no matter what happens in this
country I'll survive it

In Nigeria everyone is a hypocrite,give someone like Deji Adeyanju or Aisha yesufu power and watch them turn into something else.

No matter the amount of "buhari must go" chants the protesters make, you and I know that buhari will never leave.
At the bold, that's accepting to die. Nigeria is not a country one should try surviving.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by omoluka: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
proxillin:

yes..thats why you are on your own in biafra fight.
You quoted a Fulani terrorist
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by dmbb: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
We thank the quick response of the federal government
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by chikason22(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
orikoku:

Someone please help with free vpn. Thanks
Download thunder VPN at play store. I used it to do my Twitter protest by retweeting and tweeting
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by ThatFairGuy: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Incoherence rants. I thought you accused Buhari of jailing him at first indirectly now he sunk Bible as you all claimed without evidence. A philanthropist as that who doesnt discriminate when he gives. He sponsored building of mosque and churches yet this yapping from you. ONLY IGNORAMUS believes he did
BobbyZrealist:

If I am ignorant.
Then you are insolent.

Abiola the Yoruba Muslim fanatic,who used to buy Bibles and sink in the Atlantic ocean to please his caliphate masters.
Was denied power,incarcerated and murderd by this same masters.
Only his ghost was celebrated by the masters.

Never dine with the devil in order to keep him at bay.
It is called ass licking.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Incoherence rants. I thought you accused Buhari of jailing him at first indirectly now he sunk Bible as you all claimed without evidence. A philanthropist as that who doesnt discriminate when he gives. He sponsored building of mosque and churches yet this yapping from you. ONLY IGNORAMUS believes he did

Go through my statements and read again.
We that know,we know the truth.
You can sell this your story to the dogs.
Re: Police Tear-Gas June 12 Protesters In Abuja by Emilo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
femlad97:
baba u b ode..... Encourage people to protest which you and I know it's will surely lead to blood shed..... If u like go protest...#if you die OYO lowa#i dey my house...Nepa do bring light �

Foolish people. My people no wan die. Sidon for house dey wait for Nepa to bring light. When you can fight and live a better life. Go and ask China how they did it against Japan.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai, Adamu, Buni, Others Shun Tinubu's Meeting / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.