Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) (53116 Views)

Seun Kuti Shades Wizkid Over Grammy Award (Video) / Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money / Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Reelmii: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
Instead of him to be ashamed his mother was busy riding fela's c*** day and night until his demise in 1997
why e dey pain u, is she ur mother? U wey ur mama no ride fela's dick, wat have u achieved.....na bad belle go kill u las las

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Bobxin: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
SawD007:

Kanye west piss on Grammy and he still won it the following year. Mehn! Some Nigerians are just fanatics about everything. You want to fight for freedom in this country and you don't want your fellow citizens freedom of expressions. Hypocrisy surpass corruption in this country. Its our number one problem. Y'all are not real.
He still won it the following year??
Omo that's amazing!
How did he do it?
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by uwalakathankgod(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
If you really want to make money with me, now is the right time
I will show you how to make money on digital /
Forex marketing
Join my WhatsApp on

0708 365 2907
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hahhaha.
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
Instead of him to be ashamed his mother was busy riding fela's c*** day and night until his demise in 1997
Let me assume u are even right... Now, what has that got to do with the young man's celebration. Don't u guys ever get tired of just hating for no reason undecided

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Dondominion: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ebimor96:
Below is the reason the NORTHERNERS do not protest against any of their own.
...OK yeye malam
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by kuuljay(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
upon all the d!cks your mother don ride Wetin she get? Only a poor restarted child

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vireani79:
This is disrespectful of the Grammy
He is not suppose to do this angry angry
Wtf.. that's what its meant for. Wtv the fvck the owner wants to do with it
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by fof1: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
wale377:
Check out Burna boy using his Grammy award to drink champagne in the club grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaDSh7Yk36w

L

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN? PLS U PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE TO THINK OF UR LIFE. THIS IS A VERY IRRELEVANT NEWS...
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mumu boy n stupid fans
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by gbemishile: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hope say u dey pay ur bills for club sha
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by DedeNkem: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
philEscobar:
If E like make E use am drink garri
Bros E nor concern anybody...

And you still commented!
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by adecz: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
〰️▶️▶️Bush man...

That is why oyibo no dey wan
give Grammy to Africans.

Next thing na to take am drink
igbo tea..

Nonsense❗️❕❗️
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Dexterobi: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Money man...more Grace..I pray to play a path like this
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
vicky6:
Immature

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Abimbola007(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:

Must you always display your stupidity? She cleared the air already, she never worked with Fela. It was her dad who worked as his manager. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by ginggerxy: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
and you were there supervising them? PLS stop the foolishness and respect somebody's mother . I know you have one

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Congratulations to burna boy..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by thegrinch(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:

You be Baboon... Do you know how many c**ks your mother has ridden that you should be ashamed off... You're here condemning an individual for his mother's "Alleged" actions. I Swear you should be used for ritual.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by tonyashburton: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Start working towards the next one abi na for Quilox e wan die put?
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by MUMUMAN4LIFE: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
ODOGWU KEEP IT UP
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by SawD007: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bobxin:

He still won it the following year??
Omo that's amazing!
How did he do it?

You don't know Kanye west?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Femeto: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Omo alai je obe ri ti oun ja epo si aya.
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Wordoftruth: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
it's obvious u were born from foolish parents

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
How is that going to help him in anyway?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by IreneJane: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:

Atleast your own mum rode on someone's cock to make life miserable for you unlike burna. Try to be positive

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na so dem go go drink cancer
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Ehinjuola: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:

Sorry bro... I have to drop this.

I have stroll up n down yet your comment is still tormenting me to reply.

"Your brain is in your anus sir... You think from behind"

Cause I don't know what his mum has to do with him using his hard work tittle drinking Hennessey.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Copy copy grin
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
wale377:
Check out Burna boy using his Grammy award to drink champagne in the club grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaDSh7Yk36w

L

Something wey Kanye West done piss inside grin

Burna is a fool
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by musty2245: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ebimor96:
Below is the reason the NORTHERNERS do not protest against any of their own.
If no be sae you no balance I for insult
Shae you blind when dae protest about end SARS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.