Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) (53146 Views)

Seun Kuti Shades Wizkid Over Grammy Award (Video) / Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money / Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by billyG(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ebimor96:
Below is the reason the NORTHERNERS do not protest against any of their own.
Eh!But terrorism is not prohibited?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by billyG(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Even snoop dog no get this kind award.
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
Instead of him to be ashamed his mother was busy riding fela's c*** day and night until his demise in 1997

O ngbo eleribuu. What if she did?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by unmask: 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
I don't get. Does he carry it everywhere he goes?

If this was in his house okay by me.....But in the club....find it odd that he has it there.

Well he is an entertainer so I guess it is all part of the showbiz itinerary.
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Thomist(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
This award should be respected, it shouldn't be abuse in this form. Drinking from it is ignorance..

Las las burna na Odogwu
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by chidiwar(m): 1:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Go get airdrop using this link

https://unioswap.com/JKQH2I

Paste ur ETH wallet address from any of ur trading platform

Its real
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2021
Try and make findings before posting anything, Burna's mum was never a dancer under the Fela's crew.. she's the Manager's daughter (Abami Eda' s Manager) PEACE!!! cool
NewDelhi:
Instead of him to be ashamed his mother was busy riding fela's c*** day and night until his demise in 1997

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Bifwoli: 2:40am On Jun 13, 2021
meobizy:
Na so. The battle was long and hard. The victory, though, is sweeter than nectar. He deserves it.

He's disgracing the trophy and also influencing young boys and girls that drinking is alcohol is cool.

The Grammy Awards Committee should take it back.
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Africans and stupidity be like Buhari and empty threats... something Kenya West pie on... what of if he be Jazzy and his wife that jointly have upto 20 of these in their cupboard, even her daughter small Eva Don win Grammy nah e be wetin this one dey celebrity since ages... make he no go enter studio , forget Grammy he's not yet popular than 2baba , Dbanj and P Square of then... fela bastart
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by moshino(m): 5:06am On Jun 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

How about your mother, did she tell you how many different c**** she was sucking and riding before you came.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by HRMK: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2021
NewDelhi:
wetin konsan agbero wit ofalod?nor be for ajegunle gheto him fom come......hahaha....??

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by sunboy(m): 6:00am On Jun 13, 2021
tonyashburton:
Start working towards the next one abi na for Quilox e wan die put?

How did you know that he doesn’t have an album ready

Besides, Ye track that pushed him to high stages was recorded in that same club after shayo.

Stop displaying your oversabi abeg
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by sunboy(m): 6:03am On Jun 13, 2021
Thomist:
This award should be respected, it shouldn't be abuse in this form. Drinking from it is ignorance..

Las las burna na Odogwu

How do you respect a statuette ?

Carry am for head like eggs? I confuse for here abeg help me
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by sunboy(m): 6:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Bifwoli:

He's disgracing the trophy and also influencing young boys and girls that drinking is alcohol is cool.

The Grammy Awards Committee should take it back.

Naija and double standards. I no go talk sha
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by sunboy(m): 6:06am On Jun 13, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Africans and stupidity be like Buhari and empty threats... something Kenya West pie on... what of if he be Jazzy and his wife that jointly have upto 20 of these in their cupboard, even her daughter small Eva Don win Grammy nah e be wetin this one dey celebrity since ages... make he no go enter studio , forget Grammy he's not yet popular than 2baba , Dbanj and P Square of then... fela bastart

Just look at you. First I should remind you that He worked hard for it.
JayZ not Jazzy ... they equally worked hard for it. Respect to the likes of 2face, Dbanj. PSquare ... that Boy is living their dreams, they never made it to that level in the career.

So just waka pass... sheessh
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Cnach: 6:34am On Jun 13, 2021
ableguy:
Hmmmmm
grin
Bro that one go hard o

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2021
Mahn. What a great feeling. Congrats
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Vireani79:
This is disrespectful of the Grammy
He is not suppose to do this angry angry
Exactly.
Black people and barbarism are intertwined.
No other race would do this.
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Naughtysex: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2021
NewDelhi:
I know your Iya will be happy to tell you the amount of oko she rides before your papa own hang for her obo
Just go ahead and ask her, good boy
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Goke101(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2021
Odowgu you bad
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Mizwalterz(f): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see burna boy escaping an assassination attempt before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

quote for one reason..

if it happens, you are the prime suspect.
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
sunboy:

Just look at you. First I should remind you that He worked hard for it.
JayZ not Jazzy ... they equally worked hard for it. Respect to the likes of 2face, Dbanj. PSquare ... that Boy is living their dreams, they never made it to that level in the career.

So just waka pass... sheessh
who is talking
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by Thomist(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
sunboy:

How do you respect a statuette ?

Carry am for head like eggs? I confuse for here abeg help me

The same way u respect and preserve pictures of your loved ones. If all the Artistes with Grammy should act this way, then Grammy will be of no use.
Re: Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) by sunboy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thomist:

The same way u respect and preserve pictures of your loved ones. If all the Artistes with Grammy should act this way, then Grammy will be of no use.

Oh really ? So artist who did the same in the past what do you call them ? Or Kanye who peed on it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.