Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States (1212 Views)

Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili / Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nice one bro. That is the best thing to do. If other biafran states are serious then we will have to take them along but if not, they can make up their mind later and also fight for it
Elliot2:
Left for me, if there is an offer for 5states Biafra, MNK should take it. A bird in hand is better than thousands wished for. We can always come back for any remaining Igbo persons outside the 5states, especially those that have not made up their minds. This is even a good idea in order to forestall any future crisis. This reluctant Igbos outside the core Biafra would have enough time to make up their minds whether or not they should join Biafra. That way there won't be any regrets later. If Biafra fails, we don't have anyone to blame us, and if it works, we have millions regretting and wishing to join us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Elliot2(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2021
franktech:
Nice one bro. That is the best thing to do. If other biafran states are serious then we will have to take them along but if not, they can make up their mind later and also fight for it
As it stands now, I am not happy with the way Biafrans are left helpless with the killings going on. It is my opinion that all known political leaders supporting Nigeria should be dealt with. They are the channel through which the one Nigeria military are getting access to come to kill biafrans. That channel must be broken off. We must be ready to kill those motherfuckers. If not those men will continue to profit from one Nigeria on our dead carcasses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2021
MNK has the plans. We just have to sit and watch
Elliot2:
As it stands now, I am not happy with the way Biafrans are left helpless with the killings going on. It is my opinion that all known political leaders supporting Nigeria should be dealt with. They are the channel through which the one Nigeria military are getting access to come to kill biafrans. That channel must be broken off. We must be ready to kill those motherfuckers. If not those men will continue to profit from one Nigeria on our dead carcasses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Elliot2(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2021
franktech:
MNK has the plans. We just have to sit and watch
I am impatient with whatever plans he has up his sleeves. This is war. We must cut off our political class in order to face the main enemies. But with our political class still in place, Nigeria govt will use guerrilla warfare to decimate us. As long as those governors and other political class are still available to always spin the narrative of the true state of things, Biafrans will continue to die in their numbers and the world will look on. Those motherfucker need to be dealt with.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2021
I agree with you but I believe MNK has the master plan and probably everything is going according to his plan. We do not have to use force because force can cause cease. If we allow situations develop on its own it is better. Also it will buy us enough time for the SW, SS and MB to get ready. We need them
Elliot2:
I am impatient with whatever plans he has up his sleeves. This is war. We must cut off our political class in order to face the main enemies. But with our political class still in place, Nigeria govt will use guerrilla warfare to decimate us. As long as those governors and other political class are still available to always spin the narrative of the true state of things, Biafrans will continue to die in their numbers and the world will look on. Those motherfucker need to be dealt with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maiduguri: Projects Commissioned By President Buhari Today In Maiduguri In Pict / [BREAKING] Igboho: Olubadan Wades In, Sends Delegation To Cotonou / BREAKING: How IPOB/ESN Members Burnt Trailer Loaded With Goods (Fresh Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.