Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) (878 Views)

I Am Feeling Well But Will Transfer From Abuja To Lagos Today -Abba Kyari / Jonathan Is Patriotic, His Children Schooled In Nigeria — Omokri / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by ablejesus26(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2021
At a time when all voices should rise against a tyrant, against a man whose foot prints from time immemorial denotes abysmal failure.A govt who would do everything to silence the masses, celebrating democracy is the height of evil.
You are here doing nonsense.
I hope you have a good excuse to give to your children for being a party to this evil.

Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by lafex: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

what networks?
the first number is 9mobile and the second is glo
Thanks
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2021
ablejesus26:
At a time when all voices should rise against a tyrant, against a man whose foot prints from time immemorial denotes abysmal failure.A govt who would do everything to silence the masses, celebrating democracy is the height of evil.
I hope you have a good excuse to give to your children for being a party to this evil.

am not a politician!

am not a fan of buhari! but when he does things that desearves accolades.. i give it to him!

so far his reigm is one of the worst in history!

but even at that naija remain my home since 1960! leader come, leader go, naija remain
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by ablejesus26(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

am not a politician!

am not a fan of buhari! but when he does things that desearves accolades.. i give it to him!

so far his reigm is one of the worst in history!

but even at that naija remain my home since 1960! leader come, leader go, naija remain
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by Idrisk19(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Unity We Stands Division Will Fall
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by Idrisk19(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
The first ten people can start posting their phone numbers.
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Good.. 2kcard!

let me start with you,send your number
08166403141 MTN. Thanks a lot
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by Wizcollifa(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2021
08137154884 MTN Thanks
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by Boye33: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Boye33:
God bless Nigeria

Full breed Yoruba

Democracy is here to stay.

#Say no to dictatorship
#Nigeria is ours
Patrioticbreed9:

Glo
Thanks
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by bigbam: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY NAIJA... 08062297286 MTN. thanks
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by Mangekyo: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I can feel it! Can you feel it? The naija spirit!

At last i smell fresh air from afar!

Nigeria is getting better soon!

Something just clicked.

@patrioticbreed9

Oya igboid tell mama iyabo and aunty bashira e go better!

Oya tell your neighbor and MANABBQGRILLS say e go better!

tell helinues and arrewa say e go better!

Tell fati2001 and ANAMBARA1STSON say e go better!

This na the message from Patriotictetuila e go better!

O la adudu/ olaroka
ndeve/uwe wi na

Nice one. Do you wish to have my number? cool
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by system21: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigeria has potential but not with a leader like Buhari. Buhari is a mistake every sane Nigeria should be regretting, i am Igbo from Anambra state i support one Nigeria but not with a leader like Buhari
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by Elliot2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

sorry sir this is not a thread for you!

this is a non tribalistic/political/religouse thread!

its simply a thread for the patriotic nigerian tribe
Nonsense! Childishness dey worry u. You live in the most fantastically corrupt, poverty capital and third in terrorism index in the world, but somehow you think you can be patriotic? Is this not ment? Stupid blind patriotism! You think you are more patriotic than the hundreds of innocent people killed across the country only in this year? Or the numerous businesses affect by the poor decision of bubu's ban of Twitter? In your mind, you are more patriotic than all those who have affect be lack of basic rights of citizens to enjoy constant power, good roads, good healthcare, good education, e.t.c?
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by system21: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
ablejesus26:
Anybody who still support this government is wicked
Re: Am Feeling Super Patriotic Today... (Give away) by ablejesus26(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
system21:

Anybody who still support this government is wicked

Very Evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi, Wife Pay Condolence Visit To The Family Of Lieutenant General Attahiru / Outrage As FG Demolishes 12 Lagos Churches On Alleged Illegal Plots / Nnamdi Kanu The Only Man That Pierces The Heart Of Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.