Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja (73248 Views)

June 12: We Were Paid N1000 To Support Buhari-iStandWithBuhari Protester / June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / #IStandWithBuhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by mrkia(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cammo:
You need to check the foreheads of all those standing with the terrorist Buhari to know why he's their choice. To get my point, see Garbage Shehu's forehead. Useless Muslim terrorists.
Extremists in their attempt to get themselves noticed have always gone out of sense to prove themselves!!! Where's the brain in all these your comment now?
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Prince001(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cammo:
You need to check the foreheads of all those standing with the terrorist Buhari to know why he's their choice. To get my point, see Garbage Shehu's forehead. Useless Muslim terrorists.

What's the forehead got to do with anything? I'm a Muslim and I dislike Buhari Govt but many xtian including Pastors love him. Pls can we just drop this uncivilised criticisms and focus on d subject matter. Buhari and Osinbajo should leave, the d suffering is enough!!!!!! Infact everyone should go on their way, odua, ipob, arẹwà and d rest!!!!!! Then we Yoruba should swear in new leaders with Ogun, Sango and d rest b4 taking office!!!!!!!!
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by achymmania: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cammo:
[s][/s]
I'm not Igbo but I'm Islamophobic.
but if you're offered visa to Dubai or Qatar you'll go abi. Hypocrite.
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Cammo: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
achymmania:
but if you're offered visa to Dubai or Qatar you'll go abi. Hypocrite.
Those places are better than Bornu.
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Cammo: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prince001:

What's the forehead got to do with anything? I'm a Muslim and I dislike Buhari Govt but many xtian including Pastors love him. Pls can we just drop this uncivilised criticisms and focus on d subject matter. Buhari and Osinbajo should leave, the d suffering is enough!!!!!! Infact everyone should go on their way, odua, ipob, arẹwà and d rest!!!!!! Then we Yoruba should swear in new leaders with Ogun, Sango and d rest b4 taking office!!!!!!!!
You're right. My comment is focused on Fulani Muslims. Yorubas are normal people.
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by abidem4real: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
CilicMarin:
May God Bless Nigeria...

May God Bless Buhari..
I pity you all. You will all pay with your useless lives someday

Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by omoruyivictory(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
After collecting money they come out to support he
Nonsense people
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by apostleoke(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
See strategy!!! Divide & rule...
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Afamcy: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Klevaclops:
I don tire for this country

Which one con be i stand with buhari

My brother na thesame question me too dey ask ooo
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Afamcy: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
khadaffi:
If you are standing with Buhari then why are you in the streets. What will you be doing there if your main purpose is not to fight with those against him. Ordinarily protests are for those against a government. That is why it's called "protest". If you Support the government sit down at home and enjoy it.

They are almajiris they don't understand what protest is..
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by magzey: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wia d fight abi na Igbos lies?

Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by magzey: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Afamcy:

My brother na thesame question me too dey ask ooo
U no go school?

Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Mccullum: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cammo:

Useless Christian crusader, is it a crime for one to choose its choice, why calling them terrorists because of what they stands for, you're reasoning as if only Muslims ruling Nigeria, both Muslims and Christians are in government of Buhari. All of them guilty of the situation in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by OsusHunter: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cammo:
What about all those OSU pigs in the east?

All those APC governors?
Are they all Muslim terrorists?
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Cammo: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
OsusHunter:

What about all those OSU pigs in the east?

All those APC governors?
Are they all Muslim terrorists?
I'm not from the East and I didn't mention APC. My post is referring to the Pantami-like terrorist Muslims who have slammed off every useful thing in their heads.
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cammo:

These people always have this bovine, unintelligent look that betrays their low IQ.
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Owologbo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
CilicMarin:
May God Bless Nigeria...
May God Bless Buhari..
Help indicate yourself among the zombies in the photographs na.
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by AeroplaneApple: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Investigative:
am there The organizer want to share 500 instead of earlier promised 2000 Bmc
Do giveaway bro
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by billyG(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Those are people that will never be allowed near d gate of asorock to STAND WITH BUHARI.
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by ikechukwu150: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
How much did they pay these holigans..
CilicMarin:
May God Bless Nigeria...

May God Bless Buhari..
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Lacash: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by UnknownGonemen: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Not to worry. we don select their faces, unknowngunmen will visit you all
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Gfskw: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oh
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Zane2point4(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
timesup234:
Time to shoot all these idiots! Buhari is the greatest thing that happened to Nigeria. We are moving forward and any vagabond who goes against him will be crushed!
Then form your own country embarassed its very simple, a country where you can shoot anybody even your children and go scot free.

A country where innocent citizens cant protest and say there minds..

A country where nepotism, tribalism and hate excels frm the president...

A country of killers, bandits, terrorism, jihad..

Let Afghanistan Pakistan syria iran be your mentor
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by DCatt: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
The madness going on is causing people who don't really care for Buhari to declare fake support for him. People hate being bullied for voting one of the two Fulani presidential candidates by the people who voted for the second Fulani candidate, especially when the last administration was worse.
Klevaclops:
I don tire for this country

Which one con be i stand with buhari
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by DCatt: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
But Igbos business is to mind other people's business.
Akwamkpuruamu:
All Igbos should just mind their business
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by DCatt: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Revolution without arms is just a kid play date.

If you want revolution, you have to take up arms and face the police and soldiers, if you can't do that, abeg make I hear word.
deboysben:
Free Nigerians buhari

We don't need u again.
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by academySteps(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cammo:
Bastard
Die!!!!!!!
Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Cammo: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
academySteps:

Bastard
Die!!!!!!!

grin grin grin

Re: June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja by Oshokalo: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
How can somebody say I stand with buhari,the person no dey go market,only person wey go stand with buhari na person he gives money without working for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.