Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari (268 Views)

Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons / Actress Mary Njoku:"before Marriage Men Lie To Lay Down Their Life To Serve You" / BBNaija: Tobi "The Day I Saw Housemates Having Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari by Ogmatins81: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2021
I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari Declares:

Nigeria’s number one man, President Muhammadu Buhari, said he was prepared to lay down his life for Nigeria the day he joined the Nigerian Army.

Buhari spoke on Saturday morning during his June 12 Democracy Day Broadcast.

Click on the link below to get the full details of the news;
https://bignaijagist.com.ng/2021/06/12/i-was-prepared-to-lay-down-my-life-for-nigeria-day-i-joined-army-buhari-declares
Re: I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari by mrwonlasewonie: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Baba oniro grin

Iro Loma payin sir grin

If you are really ready to lay down your life for nigeria,why can't you resign and let someone reasonable take up the helms of affairs

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Received The Shock Of His Life As He Clocks 40(video) / Princess Releases More Evidence Against Baba Ijesha / Kate Middleton To Reprise Role As Peacemaker When William And Harry Meet To Unve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.