Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) (1212 Views)

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Buhari Decorates New Police IG With New Rank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari presides over Security Council Meeting and Decorates his ADC to the rank of Colonel in State House on 25th Nov 2021

President Buhari with Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo while decorating Col. YM Dodo (Aide de Camp to the President) to his new rank of Colonel shortly before presiding over Security Council Meeting in State House on 25th Nov 2021. With them is his wife.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=428231178673691&id=100044604366356&sfnsn=scwspwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
more photos
Buhari Osinbajo 3rd term Inshallah

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Cc; Lalasticlala Myndd44 Seun

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
His former ADC dumped him as excused that he wanted to go for a course that he has already been promoted for, because if this stickler and vegetable dies in his arms,he will face court-martial.He is borrowing money to travel to spend extravagantly abroad because he will recoup the expenses from poor Nigerians.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
More

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by triple996(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wailling waillers go soon land cheesy.
BTW esn have resumed 4rm their short break.
The killings continues.
Igbo land heading to flames and ashes

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Osinbajo the only short man I like.Buhari is working
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Joysticks:
His former ADC dumped him as excused that he wanted to go for a course that he has already been promoted for, because if this stickler and vegetable dies in his arms,he will face court-martial.He is borrowing money to travel to spend extravagantly abroad because he will recoup the expenses from poor Nigerians.
[/s]

Don't say what u don't know because of hate. What has the east ever contributate for the development of this country?? Rather than looting the treasure with PDP in the last 16 locust useless years.

The North has taken over So the difference is clear.

Buhari Osinbajo 3rd term inshallah

e shock u abi??
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by lkillbrokehoes: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
The weak vegetable that have destroyed NIGERIA to smithereens, it will never be well with Bull-harry undecided
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
I can swear it with my life you are jobless .
Joysticks:
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
The weak vegetable that have destroyed NIGERIA to smithereens, it will never be well with Bull-harry undecided
[/s]

Back To sender 100 trillion uncountable times
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by ObaOfUyo: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bunch of Losers
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I can swear it with my life you are jobless .
The unemployment rate is high due to bad government policy and I am one of the unemployed.Do you have a problem with my unemployment status?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by lkillbrokehoes: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Back To sender 100 trillion uncountable times
Are you not the same scammer that have scammed alot of people on this forum and outside this forum?

I'm not surprised that you are supporting an incapable vegetable and thief like Bull-harry, I assure you that you will caught and jailed.

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Don't say what u don't know because of hate. What has the east ever contributate for the development of this country?? Rather than looting the treasure with PDP in the last 16 locust useless years.

The North has taken over So the difference is clear.

Buhari Osinbajo 3rd term inshallah

e shock u abi??
You people from the north like supporting your bad leaders.Are you cursed to support bad governance in your region?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Joysticks:
The unemployment rate is high due to bad government policy and I am one of the unemployed.Do you have a problem with my unemployment status?

Ur mates are investing for their country contributing to the government u are here putting blames of ur fault on the government. Go sit down make Buhari cum give you 1billion na, U never see something this one na just advertisment the real thing wey Buhari never start.

e shock u abi??

grin gringringrin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Are you not the same scammer that have scammed alot of people on this forum and outside this forum?

I'm not surprised that you are supporting an incapable vegetable and thief Bull-harry, I assure you that you will be jailed.
[/s]

They're using it to blackmail me simply because I didn't send them money, keep fooling urself I have file this report to Federal High Court Abuja I will sue you all

Am in Abuja, am identity is known everywhere, Am a full BMC member in Asorock am not afraid of blackmailing. But we shall see in court.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Joysticks:
You people from the north like supporting your bad leaders.Are you cursed to support bad governance in your region?
[/s]
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
No I don't have problem at all continue doing what you know how to do best.
Joysticks:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
No I don't have problem at all continue doing what you know how to do best.

Pls let's talk on WhatsApp, check my signature
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Joysticks:

He's waiting for Buhari to give him 1billion grin

Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
ObaOfUyo:
Bunch of Losers
[/s]
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by Godons1: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Cool.

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by slimfit1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Joblessness is everywhere in Nigeria even in Aso Rock, despite the killing every day they have time for celebration.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS) by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2021

(1)

Newsbiafra: Nnamdi Kanu Took Advantage Of Igbos’ Naivety, Anger – Okorocha / Patience Jonathan Is Missing. / ICYMI: See Babachir Lawal’s Expository On Osinbajo That Has Broken The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.