Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo (54032 Views)

PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by omoluka: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:
I gave up on Nigeria a long time ago. Na to japa remain
Na so now, just waiting for crypto to rebound
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Wickedtruths: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
emmnprince:

grin

He thought he/she is in a WhatsApp group where an admin can wield his/her power to remove any member that quote and unquote him/her.

Don't mind the bingo.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Guestlander: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
speaktome:
E be like say dey don cease network sef

There was a country...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

A dot in a circle?
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Gireiboy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Sovereignty does not mean you should be nepotistic, despotic and expects people to keep quiet. Sovereignty does not mean you should ban the peoples voice and expect them to keep quiet.
What is sovereign about Nigeria? 70 out of 100 of your legislators are US citizens including those that leads both Chambers. Keep your dying and smiling patriotism to yourself. For me another nation is the only solution.
Really!!! are you saying, the majority of northerners in the national assembly are also American citizens? you do know who are the majority in the National Assembly, don't you?
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by mactoni91(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
xmasgift:
You must be a kid not to understand that Jack is up to no good. Otherwise, you would recall (if you follow international politics) that just recently, Jack swiftly suspended ALL ACCOUNTS and DELETED ALL INCITING tweets of protesters and their supporters during the alleged Jan 6th insurrection at the Capitol. Including that of the Chief Instigator- Donald Trump.
Reason? To curb an imminent civil crisis.
So if you with your weak security architecture are being encouraged by this same Jack and the Western world to burn down your own country, don't you think you should wear your thinking cap? No one is saying you shouldn't hate Buhari with every drop of your blood, but remember, no matter how long he stays, he can never be in power beyind 2023. Why burn down your entire house with everything you and your family have ever had because you find a mouse running in it? Why cut your nose to spite your face?
Don't be used as a pawn for destuction. By all means, protest as it is your constitutional right. However, when your protest is not peaceful and you start engaging in violence, arson and destruction, I hope you meet your waterloo.

Now read my initial comment and what you just typed.

Any coorelation?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by LordIsaac(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vicotex:

I can see the good governance you all voted for, since the past six years I still dey experience good governance.
Nonsense!
Why would you then say you'd vote for his type again just to get back at others? That's the point. No one will support your candidate as a result of such apparent bias.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by alizma: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:
Naija police sef get negotiator
That is because you don't understand what it means to protest. You do not protect contrary to the directive of the security operatives' instructions, provide such instructions is in the interest of all.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by speaktome(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Guestlander:

A dot in a circle?

Do you need a home teacher?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by IMAliyu(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Calibrator:
Most times I can't help but think we Nigerians were created here in this country as punishment for our misdoings in our previous lives.

What if Nigeria is the after life hell fire the various holy books are always hammering on?
If you believe in the Buddhist idea of karma and reincarnation.
Then, Yes.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by olibeans: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Gani Fawemi is a champion of Democracy and the Nigeria police who is supposed to be after law and order is violently interrupting a peaceful protest in a democracy.

Naigeria is a joke and a disgrace amongst the committee of nations..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Yankee101: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Officer na officer

They're more polish most times and more Diplomatic

I think more training in human relations and funding is just what is needed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Guestlander: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
speaktome:

Do you need a home teacher?

Ok, Mr. Dot in a circle you don't need to get abusive yet.
I know you are extremely mad and inclined towards attacking people like a rabid dog, despite the lame "ama own the name" facade.
Dot in a circle! Buhari get bad mouth.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Buksaylor: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

E be like say dem just born this one...

Em mama just open door for am wey she dey hide am since as em no resemble the man wey she marry...
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by speaktome(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Guestlander:

Ok, Mr. Dot in a circle you don't need to get abusive yet.
I know you are extremely mad and inclined towards attacking people like a rabid dog, despite the lame "ama own the name" facade.
Dot in a circle! Buhari get bad mouth.

I only asked you a simple question... I didn't in any way abuse you...
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Captain92: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
The police should protect them legal protesters but if miscreants show face disperse them stupid miscreants, my one cent

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by abidem4real: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

E be like say dem just born this one...
I think he's sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Look at the Fool, "Do your Thing and Disperse" lol but he will go back home angry everyday after serving a failed government. sometimes I dont understand all this Police, Army, Government workers and Media house personnel, they are the most stupid set of people I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Slynation(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
emmnprince:

You mean Sonny Okosun?
Lol...yes sir
Thanks bosS for the correction

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Onepeople: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
I support those that have dedicated their time and strength to fight this tyranny whichever way possible, I support you guy's, for those that did not make it don't abuse those that did, for some of you saying when the igbos organise their own the yurobas will mock them. My advice to most us is that we should not follow the steps of those we criticise.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by FalseProphet1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:
I gave up on Nigeria a long time ago. Na to japa remain
I see getting married to a man from Somalia, I see you relocating to Somalia and raising your kids there.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by deebrain(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:
Naija police sef get negotiator

This got me...

Hahaha.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Lucifer1419: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
dederocs:

Igbos are number 1 enemies of Nigeria, you idiots always wish the end of Nigeria, and are happy when our soldiers and police are killed. Nigerians know your enemy. Your father, mother and igwe are fools, for allowing another loud mouth send Ibos to the slaughter once again, after the Ojukwu episode grin
. African black monkey displaying his stupidity on naira land forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see getting married to a man from Somalia, I see you relocating to Somalia and raising your kids there.

This I have seen.
You really are your name
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by FalseProphet1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:

You really are your name
I thought you wanted to relocate from Nigeria? Ok were would you like to relocate to, speak the word and see it done...
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I thought you wanted to relocate from Nigeria? Ok were would you like to relocate to, speak the word and see it done...
Afghanistan
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by FalseProphet1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Afghanistan
Hmmm...even the devil wouldn't honour such request, don't worry I'll give you Canada, mark this post, before the end of this year, you shall step foot in Canada. You can now proceed with your seed offering so I can seal this prophecy.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Hmmm...even the devil wouldn't honour such request, don't worry I'll give you Canada, mark this post, before the end of this year, you shall step foot in Canada. You can now proceed with your seed offering so I can seal this prophecy.
Your reward is heaven. Oya seal it first and when it manifests we will sow the bumper seed offering grin
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Gfskw: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by FalseProphet1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Your reward is heaven. Oya seal it first and when it manifests we will sow the bumper seed offering grin
My dear, seed offerings are portals that hasten the manifestation of prophecies, you will still sow the bumper offering when it manifest, but you'll have to water the soil so that the fruit can germinate, your dream of relocating to Canada is already a reality.

This I have seen.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by ofwest47(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
#Enough is enough# says Ukpabi Azika __after 1967 _ 1970 Biafra war.
You too bandits and terrorists enough is enough O!.
Re: Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

My dear, seed offerings are portals that hasten the manifestation of prophecies, you will still sow the number offering when it manifest, but you'll have to water the soil so that the fruit can germinate, your dream of relocating to Canada is already a reality.

This I have seen.
Scammer. You dey learn work cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helen Atekha Odemwingie Suspended For Wearing Police Uniform / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.