Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture (54030 Views)

Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians / Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa / Niger-Delta Avengers: Buhari And Jonathan To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by admax(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Caption this funny picture of President Buhari and his predecessor Jonathan

My take:
Jonathan: Your economic policies have completely destroyed this country, why have you done this?

Buhari: 'em em....You mean to tell me you didn't leave a comatose economy with make up by Ngozi?

25 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
GeJ: enjoy the ride you wanted for 16years

#trueNigerian

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by nrexzy: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
#buhari; Jonah the Fish(EFCC) will swallow u..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Luckylife(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bubu ! You can see that being a president of Nigeria is not like president of cow association of fulanis herdmen .

332 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by ClassCaptain(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari -eh jona,
jonathan - yes
buhari - i am the one that called you here

jonathan -sad

buhari- i am tired of this change thing... I dont even understand again.. How do i lead this country... All i think about his my cows... Master jona help me fish... Let horse pight kwaruption fugether...

Jona - but u av the record book in your hands... Read, digest and use

buhari- am too dull to understand it

jona- cheesy

buhari- jona what should i do before they stone me, jona jona, answer naw

jona -

186 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by richidinho(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why are you bent on spoiling my name?

Are you maaad?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by idupaul: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari Cassandra : Jonathan please I need the names and phone numbers of ya economic team.

Good Luck Jonathan : Cassandra I didn't come with my phone

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Truckpusher(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari: Na so this kwontri be ?

Jonathan: My brother no be wetin you been dey fight to enter ? na so me sef see am o , abi you think say I use clear eye accept defeat ? grin grin

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Izonpikin: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
See as the etibo make sense.... grin

Gej himself...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Descartes: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:
Buhari Cassandra : Jonathan please I need the names and phone numbers of ya economic team.

grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Descartes: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari: Jona do you know that I'm hapless and confused on what to do concerning the economic hardship?

GEJ: Bubu, is this why you have been disturbing my line when I was in Zambia for election monitoring? In fact I don't kknow.
grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Descartes: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
GEJ: Bubu, I thought I have handed out the book "Presidency for Dummies" to you before?

PMB: Walahi fa, Jona Elrufai came and told me that it's not relibant

GEJ: And you believed the miget?

PMB: Yes Jona, wetin you want make say?

cheesy

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by ckmayoca: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gej- I swear I didn't sponsor the Avenger oh.
Bubu- r u sure?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by CACAWA(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol

Buhari: [size=14pt]Jona this report says that you stole all those billions, is it true?[/size]

GEJ:[size=14pt] Ah Ah..but where will I hide it na? ah[/size]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by njideoby(f): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
PMB: Jonah, please tell me how you were able to keep Nigeria's economy growing at a fast rate to the extend of overtaking all other African countries.

GEJ: Nnaa, how will I know? Am I an economist? I don't really know oo. You can ask NOI if you want.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
GEJ: Sai baba please no let EFCC open my case

Buhari:....We will see about that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by saintkel(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
GEJ: Mr President what is wrong with d economy?
PMB: which economy dan allah? One u gave dasuki to steal?

10 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by martineverest(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
i pity my neigbhouring brothers from south east.forget tribalism and join buhari govt to build nigeria.....we s/south have moved on

8 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by dridowu: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Look like GEJ is pleading

4 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by veekid(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
cool
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by ademega(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
I never knew these guys were that bad oh..
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
GEJ: oboy hw com u con tak shatter naija inless dan one yrs na?

PMB: my broda I no knw say na so dis una president tin be oo. I don even tire sef, na mak I dey u my fine daughter as a way to cover my mess

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by rawpadgin(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
here to read stewpid & crazy captions; D

2 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by WASMOG(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Baba ~ ehhn why are u here??

Jona. ~ Baba pls spear me with from this corruption case
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Deen77: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:

https://www.nairaland.com/3016147/flash-back-okonjos-excuse-borrowing

We have waste our opportunity for greatness under Jonathan and PDP, Maybe in the future again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
admax:
Caption this funny picture of President Buhari and his predecessor Jonathan

My take:
Jonathan: Your economic policies have completely destroyed this country, why have you done this?

Buhari: 'em em....You mean to tell me you didn't leave a comatose economy with make up by Ngozi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by n3xt(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gej: Change starts from inward. Let him who hath no sin among your disciples cast the first stone.

Buhari: But they're all pastors of big big churches... They told me "Change" is the magic word to enchant the zombies.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by akpur1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari: oboi who sthief the meat?
Johnathan: sir is not me I didn't see the meat in the pot

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Francis95(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gej : What the Bleep are you turning this country into?
Pmb : Bros Gej abeg Are you going to help me fight. Kwaruption or not

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Coldfeet(f): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
BUHARI--Ebele I am clueless please help me!

Ebele-- Wait I'm coming.

grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.