Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan (790 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by BigShishi(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2021
June 12 Protesters Arrive Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMDRpcrzKpY
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by Hardgun: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Nice one
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by Officialhorlah(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Continue niqqaz cool
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by christophillo: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Ik
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by PrinceOfLagos: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Cool cool
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by Komolafe89: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Lazy youths

Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by Richbyfaith: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2021
We move
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by adebwalex(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2021
UNA EYE GO CLEAR NA THINK SAY IT WILL BE LIKE END SAYS TIME. MAKE UNA TRY RUBBISH NA AK47 DEY GO USE BLAST UNA HEAD.
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by orikoku: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Very good. We're unstoppable.

Someone please help with free vpn.
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by nairalandankrah: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
#Wemove
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
adebwalex:
UNA EYE GO CLEAR NA THINK SAY IT WILL BE LIKE END SAYS TIME. MAKE UNA TRY RUBBISH NA AK47 DEY GO USE BLAST UNA HEAD.
Are some of you intentionally this daft?

Do they tell you they want it to end like the END SARS protest? If soldiers didn't shoot at people at the lekki tollgate, there won't have been violence.

So far the protest is peaceful, I see nothing wrong with it.

After June 12 annulment, men like Tinubu were on the street to protest. It was this same protest that lead to the end of military rule in Nigeria. Try to get sense boy.
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
orikoku:
Very good. We're unstoppable.

Someone please help with free vpn.
If you're using an Android phone, go Google play store, make you type VPN and search. You go see lots and lots of free VPN.
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by orikoku: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
If you're using an Android phone, go Google play store, make you type VPN and search. You go see lots and lots of free VPN.
tell me the one you're using please.
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
orikoku:
tell me the one you're using please.
The one I am using is Nord and IPvanish. And dem no b free, but you can try Nord sha, it seems Nord VPN can be use for free.
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by adebwalex(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Are some of you intentionally this daft?

Do they tell you they want it to end like the END SARS protest? If soldiers didn't shoot at people at the lekki tollgate, there won't have been violence.

So far the protest is peaceful, I see nothing wrong with it.

After June 12 annulment, men like Tinubu were on the street to protest. It was this same protest that lead to the end of military rule in Nigeria. Try to get sense boy.

FIRST OF ALL. YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND USELESS. I DONT HAVE TIME IN EXCHANGING WORDS WITH YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR MENTAL PROBLEM. WHEN YOUR BRAIN IS RE SET I WILL HAVE YOUR TIME. IF THEN BORN YOU WELL TURN IT TO VIOLENT AND YOU WILL SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF US. FOOL FOREVER PERIOD
Re: June 12- Protesters Arrive, Veterinary, Mokola, Ibadan by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
adebwalex:

FIRST OF ALL. YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND USELESS. I DONT HAVE TIME IN EXCHANGING WORDS WITH YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR MENTAL PROBLEM. WHEN YOUR BRAIN IS RE SET I WILL HAVE YOUR TIME. IF THEN BORN YOU WELL TURN IT TO VIOLENT AND YOU WILL SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF US. FOOL FOREVER PERIOD
You're so foolish. The funny thing is that this piece of shit here might not even be an indigene of Lagos grin

Fool! They have the right to protest peacefully, and so they will protest.

You're a dumb fool, I won't read your next reply not to talk of replying a p!g like you.

I don look your moniker well, I no go even read the trash you write again... Your IQ is so low.

How Kenyatta Returned Azikiwe's Kindness 60 Years Later By Deporting Kanu / Buhari Dictatorship:Open Letter To Femi Falana[photos ,video ] / Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu?