Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? (763 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video) / Someone More Radical About Biafra Than Nnamdi Kanu And He Is Not Even Igbo / Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Most IPOB members will tell you that Biafran struggle i bigger than Nnamdi kanu.

But Nnamdi kanu one Biafran agitator threatened all igbos in the SE to stay at home. Saying they will be killed if they step out.

Secondly, ikonso died, dragon died, other ESN members were arrested. While some IPOB members said those that were arrested are not part of ESN, others said there must be casualty in war, so the struggle continues.

Kanu is arrested, all of a sudden nobody is talking about Biafra anymore. No more ESN/UGM, protest everywhere.

So kanu is more Biafran than Ikonso, Dragon, onyeami and all those arrested?

Others are threatening to burn down Nigeria if anything happens to kanu. So ikonso's life is toy?

2 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by ignis: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Not at all
Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by Thewrath(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2021
1) SE were not threatened to sit at home,igbos generally and passionate about the Biafra struggle,sitting at home on Biafra day is like playing their own part towards its restoration.

2)the silence of ipob is a tactical step,they are waiting to see what happens after the arrest before making any moves..if they want to use delay tactics another tactics will be used to continue,if MNK is killed,more MNKs shall rise to achieve the struggle..

MNK did not start Biafra struggle,no regrets if he doesn’t finish it.

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Thewrath:
1) SE were not threatened to sit at home,igbos generally and passionate about the Biafra struggle,sitting at home on Biafra day is like playing their own part towards its restoration.

2)the silence of ipob is a tactical step,they are waiting to see what happens after the arrest before making any moves..if they want to use delay tactics another tactics will be used to continue,if MNK is killed,more MNKs shall rise to achieve the struggle..

No tactics for the other biafrans arrested?
The audo of the threats are everywhere.
Why do you think Igbo's are not protesting?
Even Igbo's who were in support started to withdraw after the threat to kill. It became clear that what they would experience in kanu's biafra is tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by Investigative: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2021
thank you Nnamdi kanu
You have made the zoo employ so many media illiterates to dish out propaganda against you since 2009
But they have failed and buhari will use them as example soon for not delivering
Common propaganda they can’t sell
Most of them can’t come back to their village because our ancestors will visit them

And the deported sex trafficker called op can’t
Will join judas isicariot on the tree

2 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2021
ignis:
Not at all
NA WA O, YOU GET TIME FOR FULANI HERD TERRORISTS
Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Investigative:
thank you Nnamdi kanu
You have made the zoo employ so many media illiterates to dish out propaganda against you since 2009
But they have failed and buhari will use them as example soon

Is that the answer to the hypocrisy in your biafran agitation?
Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by Investigative: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2021
udele1:

Is that the answer to the hypocrisy in your biafran agitation?
Thank you kanu
Even vulture now have questions to ask
They said they hate your method
Now they are nowhere near starting any agitation of their own method

4 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by Ojiofor: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Kanu's Biafra will be worse than Kim Jong-Un North Korea with zombified Igbos worshiping him as their lord and saviour morning and night.God forbid badt thin.
He once boasted...,
AS THE LEADER OF IPOB,I AM A VERY POWERFUL MAN.
I KNOW THAT VERY WELL!!!
I CAN DECIDE,WHO LIVES OR WHO DIES,I CAN DECIDE,
TO PLAY GOD IF I WANT TO!!
I HAVE OVER 2 MILLION MEN UNDER MY COMMAND,
I CAN DESTROY ANYWHERE I WANT TO HAVE DESTROYED
END OF QUOTE-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the Supreme Leader of IPOB.

Finally he wanted to destroy Igboland with his 2 million miscreants led by Ikonso but was defeat and captured.

4 Likes

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by ignis: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NA WA O, YOU GET TIME FOR FULANI HERD TERRORISTS

Lol
Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ojiofor:
Kanu's Biafra will be worse than Kim Jong-Un North Korea with zombified Igbos worshiping him as their lord and saviour morning and night.God forbid badt thin.
He once boasted...,
AS THE LEADER OF IPOB,I AM A VERY POWERFUL MAN.
I KNOW THAT VERY WELL!!!
I CAN DECIDE,WHO LIVES OR WHO DIES,I CAN DECIDE,
TO PLAY GOD IF I WANT TO!!
I HAVE OVER 2 MILLION MEN UNDER MY COMMAND,
I CAN DESTROY ANYWHERE I WANT TO HAVE DESTROYED
END OF QUOTE-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the Supreme Leader of IPOB.

Finally he wanted to destroy Igboland with his 2 million miscreants led by Ikonso but was defeat and captured.

Indeed, igboland was saved ftom destruction.

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Biafra is Bigger than Nnamdi Kanu indeed.

No lawyers for these one, no protest, no demand for unconstitutional release, no sit at home, no fund raising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by banom(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Thewrath:

Bro you have time to respond to a sell out..... someone whose problem is that he is afraid that should Biafra come today that his whole existence is gone for betraying and working against BIAFRA openly.....the guy is stupid in reasoning. He should have known from the day Nigerian government contacted him to be running propaganda against IPOB and Biafra that it was a very risky venture for him...this is because if Biafra comes, he is finished. That is why you see him doing all these childish stuffs he is doing now.
Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
banom:

Bro you have time to respond to a sell out..... someone whose problem is that he is afraid that should Biafra come today that his whole existence is gone for betraying and working against BIAFRA openly.....the guy is stupid in reasoning. He should have known from the day Nigerian government contacted him to be running propaganda against IPOB and Biafra that it was a very risky venture for him...this is because if Biafra comes, he is finished. That is why you see him doing all these childish stuffs he is doing now.

Lol. He is still waiting for biafra,while kanu and his family are already enjoying Biafra in their bank account.

Even the Biafran lawyers can't wait for Biafra to come, before they ask to be paid.

The question is simple, why is nobody asking for the unconditional release of those arrested?

Why no sit at home for them?

Only God knows what this guy will be thinking about now.

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by banom(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
udele1:

Lol. He is still waiting for biafra,while kanu and his family are already enjoying Biafra in their bank account.

Even the Biafran lawyers can't wait for Biafra to come, before they ask to be paid.

The question is simple, why is nobody asking for the unconditional release of those arrested?

Why no sit at home for them?

Only God knows what this guy will be thinking about now.

You have been saying all this nonsense and no one took you serious. Isn't it time you you quit and have a rethink if your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
banom:

You have been saying all this nonsense and no one took you serious. Isn't it time you you quit and have a rethink if your miserable life.

Those that did not take me serious are either in the grave or in prison.

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by sicily4u: 5:24am On Oct 25, 2021
banom:

Oga speak for ur self, alot of people take him serious including me

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kanu said he ia ready to die for Biafra. He wants war.

Why are they disturbing the SE?

Listen to him.

https://www.facebook.com/1667595300/posts/10223551827858289/

The same person.

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is crying for pillow, and all IPOB members are threatening war. These ones he deceived, are they using pillow to sleep?

Imagine Biafran War commander crying for pillow? grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6856313/breaking-life-grave-danger-nnamdi

1 Like

Re: Is Biafra Truly Bigger Than Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igbo leaders begging buhari to release him. Who will beg for the release of those he deceived?

https://www.nairaland.com/6857864/buhari-igbo-leaders-demands-nnamdi

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING:: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Further Sit At-home / Humiliation Of Traditional Rulers: Ndi Anambra Will Not Forgive Apga / The Need To Arrest The Tailor That Sewed This For Our Darling President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.