Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Are There No Protests In South East States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There No Protests In South East States? (4503 Views)

Why Are There No Protests In The North / Why Are There No Protests Against Killings In The South-East? / Coalition Commends Buhari For "Liberating 5 North-East States From Terrorists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Evanderbright: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2021
My Igbo brethren what is happening na?
The Internet is bubbling with protest pictures from south west
I know we didn't vote for this calamity
But we must stand in solidarity with our Yoruba siblings please

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by iKingsley(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Children of eight, hanger and prediction should leave the south east alone

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Evanderbright:
Make una do una protest alone, we don't care

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Northernblood3: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2021
We have already seen far and noticed the foolishness in the protest. You can't ask people benefitting from the criminal country to Change the country for good. They will never do it.

This protest is a fruitless struggle. We will join if it is for independence

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by amuwo1980: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2021
So that u can claim we burnt down lagos again like in sars time? Guys we support u but make I reach shop .

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by BigSarah(f): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2021
The South East stands with buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by amazingspiderma: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2021
The are standing with Buhari's for the next tenure.

In democracy, leaders are elected on election day. No protest can substitute for election decisions.

Protest don't make any difference, when the election results have been decided lawfully.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

Those guys on the street of Lagos should go home and think of how they can choose the next leaders at the pools.

The power of the people is absolute only on the day of election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by nairalandankrah: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2021
amuwo1980:
So that u can claim we burnt down lagos again like in sars time? Guys we support u but make I reach shop .

trust me,We are monitoring the situation,

7 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by alfasexy: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2021
To slap this op dey hungry me wella.

22 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Ever8090: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2021
South east said they are not part of Nigeria

31 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by DDDEnterprises: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Maybe because your struggle is not their struggle

5 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Freestainworld(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2021
We will put them in our prayers grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by obiekunie01: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2021
FIREWOOD NO DEY CHOOK MAN FOR EYES TWICE!

Make we join una do protest then after una go say na igbos burn down lagos and abuja! mba nu!!

WE ARE PROTESTING WITH YOU IN SPIRIT AND IN OUR PRAYERS.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by onez: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2021
IGBOS SUPPORT BUHARIMUSTGO
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by gidgiddy: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Evanderbright:

Lets just say that if the issue is not about Biafra, the South East is not interested

35 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2021
obiekunie01:
FIREWOOD NO DEY CHOOK MAN FOR EYES TWICE!

Make we join una do protest then after una go say na igbos burn down lagos and abuja! mba nu!!

WE ARE PROTESTING WITH YOU IN SPIRIT AND IN OUR PRAYERS.
God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by esnbrutality: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Is this Protest??

ENDSARS OPENED ALL IGBO PEOPLE EYES!!!

WHEN IGBO PEOPLE WERE MOURNING THEIR PEOPLE...YOU GUYS LITTERED THE INTERNET WITH NONSENSE NEWS AND PINSURES TO DISCREDIT THE "SIT AT HOME"....EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A RESOUNDING SUCCESS ....

NOW YOU NEED THE GINGER OF IGBO...TELL OLUOMO AND HIS THUGS TO BACK YOU UP....

JUST UNDERSTAND THAT BY 4PM IN THE EVENING "MISCREANTS" WILL COME OUT AND POLICE WILL SHOOT UNA AND SAY THAT AGBEROS HIJACKED THE PROTEST...HENCE THE SHOOTING...

FREE IGBO AND FACE YOUR WARRANT....

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Slynation(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Evanderbright:
When we were doing our own protest where were they?? Probably laughing the dancing to the rhythm of the pythons and chanting Sai Baba...!!

Like this wey I dey now, I no wan stress, ka'm je kpope shade grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by spearman(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Yeye protest. We say make Nigeria end these one think say dem fit fix titanic wey don sink finish.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by izombie(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2021
When you are ready to protest for the division of nigeria we will be interested. For now, we are not interested in whether buhari goes or not, afterall we warned you about buhari but you still voted him. Igbos have their own problems abeg. Nonsense.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by heniford2: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Evanderbright:
we don't believe in Nigeria we have a focus mandate which is give us Biafra not anything like better Nigeria which we know is a waste of time and energy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by koondog: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Not just SE but Igbos in Lagos and Abuja refused to join. Why? Because Yorubas think they have sense...they rejoice at the killings of Igbos going on right now and turned blind eye but want the same Igbos to support them? Afonjas, are you okay at all?

OPC doing what ESN was doing all these months that same Yorubas were attacking them. That's the kind of blatant hypocrisy we are talking about.
https://www.nairaland.com/6599362/video-opc-members-seen-clearing#102635110

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by IduNaOba: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2021
We are protesting by opening our shops just like you guys did on May 31.

Nnewi is bubbling

33 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Themainboy22: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Because it's yorulani day protest, Nothing concern us. Maybe you should direct your question to your fulani brothers from the core north western states.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Rickyzagy: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2021
May 30 is Biafra hero's day.
June 12 is awolowo Remembrance day.

Hausa's has nothing to celebrate.
Likewise middle belt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by ThatFairGuy: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2021
They've learnt their lesson, the fear of PYTHON DANCE is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Oracleforce: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
BigSarah:
The South East stands with buhari

Do you mean people of a dot in a circle.....

I laugh in myetti-Allah Language
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by BKayy: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bịa OP, Kitikpa gabchie gị anya.
We are not Nigerians so any stupidity to make Nigeria work is not of our concern

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by insidelife22(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Evanderbright:
solidarity na soldality kill you there

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
To hell with them, nobody need 5% or dot in the circle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by limeta(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
So called south south made a stand
No protest
Enough for Afonjas to know where we stand

5 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:
To hell with them, nobody need 5% or dot in the circle
It is paining you that Igbos don't want to join your protest sorry oo that small dot is bigger than the whole Nigeria when they have their own nation

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo / Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport / Wholesale Burberry,coogi,discount Air Max Shoes,aaa Quality Ed Hardy Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.