Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why Are There No Protests In South East States? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There No Protests In South East States? (4506 Views)

Why Are There No Protests In The North / Why Are There No Protests Against Killings In The South-East? / Coalition Commends Buhari For "Liberating 5 North-East States From Terrorists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by KosiGee(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Evanderbright:
My Igbo brethren what is happening na?
The Internet is bubbling with protest pictures from south west
I know we didn't vote for this calamity
But we must stand in solidarity with our Yoruba siblings please

June 12 isn’t for Yorubas alone. It’s for the whole Nigeria but this isn’t the best time for protests to hold in the south east. ‘Sit at home’ in May was no protest hence why it recorded some successes in the SE.
We are still trying to recover from the activities of UGM and the Army/police/DSS.

Protests in the SE concerning June 12 should be discouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by NawtyC001(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nicklaus619:

We are the DOT that consumes the circle, how about that? cool

I AM A PROUD CITIZEN OF DOT NATION

Oya drink sniper and die sir cool

AKA The Rising Sun

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Brimstone77:
south east in ruin??

That's laughable!!

Bro you can't compare your region with any Igbo state in terms of development or anything...

You need to leave you region and travel out so you can see things your self..

Stop talking out of ignorant..

Both our rural and urban areas are more developed than your region...

Despite not having any government presence we are still doing better than you..

Keep deceiving yourself. Your region is only better than that of North east in Nigeria, tell me any of your mud state that can stand beside Kano in NW, Rivers in SS, Lagos or Oyo in SW.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

You mean the soakaway in your mouth?
no I mean your pit toilet mouth the one that all your state pull with
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Nicklaus619(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
NawtyC001:

AKA The Rising Sun

Chukwu Abiama gozie gi nnwannem cool
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Elmaaq: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Evanderbright:
My Igbo brethren what is happening na?
The Internet is bubbling with protest pictures from south west
I know we didn't vote for this calamity
But we must stand in solidarity with our Yoruba siblings please

Even those proclaiming Oduduwa Republic didn't participate
The reason is they're fed up with NIGERIA as it'll never work
All that's in mind is Referendum and separation via Self determination
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queengel:
no I mean your pit toilet mouth the one that all your state pull with

Just shvt your mouth and stop blabbing.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt your mouth and stop blabbing.
you too shut your useless stinking toilet pit mouth fooliiii
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Brimstone77: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Keep deceiving yourself. Your region is only better than that of North east in Nigeria, tell me any of your mud state that can stand beside Kano in NW, Rivers in SS, Lagos or Oyo in SW.
grin grin and he included Oyo and kano...

Lagos can be understandable, because of it position...
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by cybertruss(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
I will give you 3 simple answers:
1. SE people will be blamed for trying to destroy Lagos

2. SE wants to leave Nigeria for Buhari and form their own country. They are not interested in removing Mr President from office

3. SE are afraid that after the whole thing the Yorubas will join the Fulani to attack them
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queengel:
you too shut your useless stinking toilet pit mouth fooliiii

That must be your father you are referring to.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

That must be your father you are referring to.
I am referring to your , mother, sister, brothers,and your entire generation any you too the most useless creature I have ever seen
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queengel:
I am referring to your , mother, sister, brothers,and your entire generation any you too the most useless creature I have ever seen

Haha! E pain am. Go hang yourself grin
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Haha! E pain am. Go hang yourself grin
it is you that is crying fool and you will continue to cry all the days of useless life
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queengel:
it is you that is crying fool and you will continue to cry all the days of useless life

Lolz, e pain the monkey, I must have struck a cord grin grin
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Because Nigerians are hardly unified when it comes to protests...and because Nigerians only protest when it is their side that is affected.

The SE did not join the Occupy Nigeria protests of 2011-12...but they joined the probiafra protests of 2016..because interests.

Likewise, no SW was protesting in solidarity with the SE in 2016.(and even the OOdua protests of NOW...iGBOHO was a PDP thug. The protests kicked off in a PDP stronghold. Coincidence?)

Ultimately the problem is an opposition that does not know what it wants and how it should achieve its goals...or indeed what the goals are.

Meanwhile the politicians use the anger as a means of getting their goals achieved. Bubu marched with Occupy Nigeria in 2012, because he was aiming for Aso Rock...once there...he turned against them

Either way, Nigeria does not benefit.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Lolz, e pain the monkey, I must have struck a cord grin grin
look at this he groat your generation is the monkey naaa by their fruit you shall no them
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queengel:
look at this he groat your generation is the monkey naaa by their fruit you shall no them

I can feel your tears here grin grin

Next time always engage your brain before quoting me, don't let your fingers be faster than your brain.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

I can feel your tears here grin grin

Next time always engage your brain before quoting me, don't let your fingers be faster than your brain.
you are a fool by quoting anything that concerns Igbo people who did you think you are ordinary fool like you selling gala in the street of Lagos is here typing rubbish any time you see Igbo trends with your Nokia 3310 jealous fool
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queengel:
you are a fool by quoting anything that concerns Igbo people who did you think you are ordinary fool like you selling gala in the street of Lagos is here typing rubbish any time you see Igbo trends with your Nokia 3310 jealous fool

I will quote anyone i like, you can go ahead and hang yourself or use the lagoon. Useless who.re
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

I will quote anyone i like, you can go ahead and hang yourself or use the lagoon. Useless who.re
you are inside the lagoon already fool any time you see Igbo trends go to the transformer near your slumped where you live and hang your useless self I know your problem it is call jealousy of what the Igbos have and it will kill you one day
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queengel:
you are inside the lagoon already fool any time you see Igbo trends go to the transformer near your slumped where you live and hang your useless self I know your problem it is call jealousy of what the Igbos have and it will kill you one day

Stop quoting me, barren who.re.

Engage your brain next time,stop disgracing your parents
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Stop quoting me, barren who.re.

Engage your brain next time,stop disgracing your parents
fool stop quote you dry old witch you are a disgrace to your generation
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queengel:
fool stop quote you dry old witch you are a disgrace to your generation

Keep crying, I am enjoying your tears grin grin
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Queengel: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Keep crying, I am enjoying your tears grin grin
you will continue to crying all the day of your useless, stinking, poverty life
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Stone03: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
The reverse of what played out in 2015 election
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by engrchykae(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

trust me,We are monitoring the situation,
when we sit at home,did other regions sit at home with us?
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by nairalandankrah: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
engrchykae:
when we sit at home,did other regions sit at home with us?
grin
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Uteghe(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
South East is for Buhari.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by gawu1: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Because the dot in the circle presenting just 5% of the whole is inconsequential to reckon with.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by gawu1: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
cybertruss:
I will give you 3 simple answers:
1. SE people will be blamed for trying to destroy Lagos

2. SE wants to leave Nigeria for Buhari and form their own country. They are not interested in removing Mr President from office

3. SE are afraid that after the whole thing the Yorubas will join the Fulani to attack them

The south east equally refused to participate in the 2012 OccupyNigeria protests because all these your reasons.
Hypocrisy of ipob pigs will come back and sting them soon.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In South East States? by Jackson105: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queengel:
you will continue to crying all the day of your useless, stinking, poverty life

So shall it be for you and your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Crisis: STF Commander Inaugurates Joint Peace Committee In Jos / Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative / Something To Worry About: This Nigerian Man Looks Very Dangerous - (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.